Trip to the United States (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:16:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Trip to the United States (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trip to the United States  (Read 3715 times)
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« on: May 30, 2008, 05:37:39 PM »

Dear Forum,

I will be visiting the US from 30 July to 8 August (I finally bit the bullet and booked the flights this afternoon). The reason for my visit is sightseeing and also to finally meet some of the insane members of this forum with whom I have wasted too much time over the last 5(!!) years.

I have already contacted some members in order to gauge whether it was worth making the outlay, but I made no wider advertisment. If there is anybody who is interested in meeting me during my stay, please get in touch. Ideally I would like a reasonably full itinerary - people to go sightseeing with would be nice too.

I will be flying into Dulles International on 30 July and flying out from there on 8 August. I will be renting a car, and am expecting to travel reasonable distances. Visiting the following is certainly on the cards: Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia.

Please only expect that I will be prepared to meet you if we have some history of actual communication on the forum. Also, please be aware that I will not meet you if I have reason to fear for my bodily safety if I am in your presence.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 05:41:22 PM »

Its within commutable distance; I know there is nothing there worth seeing, but I included it for completeness.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies