SD PrimD: ARG: Clinton enjoys a huge lead over Obama (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:34:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  SD PrimD: ARG: Clinton enjoys a huge lead over Obama (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SD PrimD: ARG: Clinton enjoys a huge lead over Obama  (Read 27450 times)
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« on: June 03, 2008, 02:07:43 AM »

I posted something a few months ago about the truth behind ARG. I'll try to find it again, but it has something to do with the head guy getting sued by his sister for trying to steal money from their dying mother. True story. I'll try to find it again...
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 03:08:11 AM »

I posted something a few months ago about the truth behind ARG. I'll try to find it again, but it has something to do with the head guy getting sued by his sister for trying to steal money from their dying mother. True story. I'll try to find it again...

You mean this?

I think that may have been it
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 01:25:18 PM »

MSNBC just legitimized this, saying on a live broadcast that "Hillary Clinton leads in South Dakota by a wide margin in one recent independent poll." They then put it on the screen for all to see, where it hung there like a dirty gym sock on a golden shower rod. I involuntarily twitched, then tried to wipe the event from my memory.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies