Chairman talk (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:07:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Chairman talk (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chairman talk  (Read 7034 times)
Demrepdan

« on: February 17, 2004, 10:51:06 PM »

Are we allowed to vote for the Prez on one ticket and the Veep on the other ticket?

Pete

Both parties nominated their Pres and Veep together......this isn't the electoral college...you vote for a party ticket with both Pres and Veep. (Unless the Chairman's disagree....but I wouldn't imagine they would.)
Demrepdan

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 12:32:58 AM »

Then the election should be thrown to the House! Wink

Or Senate in this case....because there is an unofficial Senate here at the forums which I am a member of.

How is the election being held anyway? Is it where everyone makes their vote public....or are we doing a POLL. Please tell me we're not doing a poll.....

But if we're casting our vote out in the open....then this is what I suggest.......we should simply put a POLL in place....where EVERYONE.....registered or not.....can vote. That would be our "House Vote".

But lets hope the election doesn't end in a tie.
Demrepdan

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2004, 12:34:13 AM »

We could always just let Dave be the deciding vote, heh. He's pretty much the Atlas Emperor.

I doubt Dave would be interested in this......for two reasons......One....he probably doesn't want to get involved in our game.....and Two......I'm sure he wouldn't want to play partisan politics......and choose one candidate over the other.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies