I actually agree with this. Let Hickenlooper get re-elected in 2014 run CO into the ground another 4 years and make himself look more of an idiot than he is now. 2018 will be a better year for fresh faces.
Colorado is only going to get more awesome after this:
The election overhaul bill has passed the legislature: http://www.coloradostatesman.com/content/994142-democratic-backed-elections-reform-bill-heads-guv
Democrats say HB 1303 is about modernizing the state’s elections. The bill has several key components, including:
• Shortening the time required for state residency in order to register to vote;
• Expanding the voter registration deadline through Election Day;
• Requiring clerks to mail ballots to all voters, even if they have not elected all-mail;
• Mandating that clerks establish a minimum number of voter service and polling centers;
• Repealing the category of inactive-failed-to-vote, thereby prohibiting clerks and the secretary of state’s office from refusing to mail ballots to inactive voters;
• Authorizing clerks to electronically transmit elections-related communications; and
• Requiring the secretary of state to conduct monthly change of address searches on all electors, and mandate that clerks update those voters’ records.