Washington 2020: The Calm Before the Drizzle (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:44:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Washington 2020: The Calm Before the Drizzle (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Washington 2020: The Calm Before the Drizzle  (Read 851301 times)
HST1948

« on: January 12, 2012, 12:37:10 AM »
« edited: January 12, 2012, 12:39:15 AM by HST1948 »

This is all very exciting indeed! Does anybody have an idea of when a vote will be held? I remember when Cuomo and the Senate were trying to hammer out the details of the bill and garner support in my state... the vote kept getting delayed for what seemed like weeks... it was agonizing.  

Oh and what's the deal with the referendum on this? Will there be one? Sorry if I'm asking questions that have been answered before... I joined the thread a little late in the game.
HST1948

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 11:16:31 PM »

She said she was "proud" of the marriage equality bill.  It's worth noting that there is now consensus from all of Washington State's top Democratic politicians:  Gregoire, Inslee, Cantwell and Murray all support marriage equality.

As a side note, I think that this means that every west coast senator and governor (in the continental US) now supports Gay marriage.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies