Rasmussen Tracking Poll [Obama vs McCain] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:27:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Rasmussen Tracking Poll [Obama vs McCain] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen Tracking Poll [Obama vs McCain]  (Read 500532 times)
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: June 04, 2008, 08:49:21 PM »

An african american vs. hispanic riff has been long-founded, just as you see the racism riff in areas of Alabama, Kentucky, ect. Obama is not as good a candidate for Hispanics as McCain is.

Mike, I will freely admit that John McCain has more pull in the Hispanic community than any other person the Republicans could've nominated this cycle.  But do you think that he could overcome the image that GOP immigration hardliners have branded on the entire Republican Party over the last four years?  I think that McCain won't match Bush's (quite good for a Republican) 2004 numbers among Hispanics.

Kind of a shame that one of the few issues I agree with both McCain and George W. Bush on is one where they disagree with practically all Congressional Republicans.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 03:40:34 PM »

I just read in USA Today this morning that Obama expects to have a shot in South Carolina and Georgia - "and that they are looking at Tennessee and Alabama".

Obama's blowing smoke.  No way he actually offers serious competition in Tennessee and Alabama.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 03:28:11 PM »

Obama's travel bounce has caused him to have an insurmountable lead over McCain

Stop it.  Stop stop stop.  Don't jinx this.  If McCain surmounts that insurmountable lead it'll be your fault.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 11:39:34 AM »

I know this isn't the thread for it, but Lief's new signature looks like a cut scene from Avenue Q.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 08:55:54 AM »

This is bad news for Obama.  Wink
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 09:36:21 AM »

So, Joe Republic...have you decided yet?  Or are you just going to sit on the sidelines while our future is at stake?  If the events of the past two weeks haven't convinced you, nothing will.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies