2004 VP candidates (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:57:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 VP candidates (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2004 VP candidates  (Read 30068 times)
Demrepdan

« on: November 23, 2003, 05:11:27 PM »

Clark would definitely make a good VP candidate. Number two would be Edwards. Those two candidates will more than likely help pull in a FEW southern states. Gephardt? Hmm...I dunno.
     I wouldn't be surprised if someone picked Carol Mosely-Braun as their VP candidate. If elected, she would be the first black Vice President, as well as the first female Vice President. But this a'int gonna happen.
Oh hey! What about Al Sharpton? Wink
Demrepdan

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2003, 12:12:23 AM »
« Edited: November 24, 2003, 12:13:23 AM by Demrepdan »

What about Hillary? Who knows, someone might pick Sen. Clinton as their running mate. That would be a very foolish thing to do though.
Demrepdan

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2003, 05:27:21 PM »

Does ANYONE get along with Dean? By this reasoing, one would assume that NONE of the other contenders would be Dean's choice for the Vice Presidential candidate.
Demrepdan

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2003, 06:35:42 PM »

Edwards has said many times though he doesn't want to be VP.

Carol Mosley-Braun has said the same thing. She says she is "in it to win it".

Other people that probably won't accept the VP nominaton are Liberman (for certain) Kerry, and Gephardt. Kerry and Gephardt might reluctantly accept the nomination. But I think Gephardt, even more so than Kerry, won't want to be VP after having run for the President TWICE and lost the nomination.
Demrepdan

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2003, 08:07:15 PM »

But since we're talking Northern liberals, how about Biden or Durbin? Or even John Kerry?
I've said this in another thread, Sen. Durbin has said that he has NO plans of serving as someone elses Vice President. Biden has a good chance of being Senate Minoirty Leader if Tom Daschle were to end his leadership. John Kerry might want to be Vice President, but I doubt it. He probably wants it all, or nothing at all. Which brings me to Frank Sinatra......
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies