Demrepdan is gravely ill
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:49:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Demrepdan is gravely ill
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Demrepdan is gravely ill  (Read 4986 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 16, 2004, 08:13:26 PM »
« edited: June 16, 2004, 04:13:17 PM by Boss Tweed »

Can't dig up
Demrepdan

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 08:39:31 PM »

Please...this just goes to show the LENGTHS that the Democrats will go to run a crooked, evil, smear campaign.

Whilst having an internet conversation with Christopher Michael....he asked me how I was feeling today..and I simply explained to him that I was feeling a bit under the weather. Evidently, he told this to MiamiU...and he began a conversation with me about how I felt. I, feeling that Chairman MiamiU was truly concerned about how I was feeling, talked to him and told him how I wasn't feeling so well.

The conversation he has pasted above is entirely taken out of context. You can see from the FULL conversation...his devious plan to make me appear to be "ill"...instead of caring for my well being.

Time is CST.
You must be logged in to read this quote.

There you have it. In all honestly..(for those of you who do care)...I was feeling quite HORRIBLE in the morning...but I feel much better NOW...than I did then. And if I keep improving at this rate....I should be as good as new in no time.

This thread is utterly ridiculous...to accuse me of being GRAVELY ill...well what if I were gravely ill? Instead of sympathy...I would get a smear campaign. Can't you see how far the Democrats have STOOPED? Can't you see the last measures they have taken...to lie..and CHEAT...and STEAL..and smudge their way into the White House? If I were you...as an ordinary VOTER here at the forums...I would take notice of the INSIDIOUS smear campaigns...a campaign where the Democrats will do ANYTHING to get elected. You know why they do this? Because it's the only way they CAN get elected. And you..as intelligent voters...should see through this..and vote for someone who won't LIE, mislead the public, and take things out of context in order to get elected.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 08:44:34 PM »

This is absurd.
Demrepdan

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2004, 08:45:37 PM »

Desperate men take depserate measures....
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2004, 08:46:11 PM »

Please...this just goes to show the LENGTHS that the Democrats will go to run a crooked, evil, smear campaign.

Whilst having an internet conversation with Christopher Michael....he asked me how I was feeling today..and I simply explained to him that I was feeling a bit under the weather. Evidently, he told this to MiamiU...and he began a conversation with me about how I felt. I, feeling that Chairman MiamiU was truly concerned about how I was feeling, talked to him and told him how I wasn't feeling so well.

The conversation he has pasted above is entirely taken out of context. You can see from the FULL conversation...his devious plan to make me appear to be "ill"...instead of caring for my well being.

Time is CST.
You must be logged in to read this quote.

There you have it. In all honestly..(for those of you who do care)...I was feeling quite HORRIBLE in the morning...but I feel much better NOW...than I did then. And if I keep improving at this rate....I should be as good as new in no time.

This thread is utterly ridiculous...to accuse me of being GRAVELY ill...well what if I were gravely ill? Instead of sympathy...I would get a smear campaign. Can't you see how far the Democrats have STOOPED? Can't you see the last measures they have taken...to lie..and CHEAT...and STEAL..and smudge their way into the White House? If I were you...as an ordinary VOTER here at the forums...I would take notice of the INSIDIOUS smear campaigns...a campaign where the Democrats will do ANYTHING to get elected. You know why they do this? Because it's the only way they CAN get elected. And you..as intelligent voters...should see through this..and vote for someone who won't LIE, mislead the public, and take things out of context in order to get elected.

Don't listen to him! This is simply an attempt by Demrepdan to fudge the facts. Vote Nym90! A man whose running mate won't collapse on the floor coughing and wheezing!
Demrepdan

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2004, 08:50:07 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2004, 08:55:12 PM by Demrepdan »

Don't listen to him! This is simply an attempt by Demrepdan to fudge the facts. Vote Nym90! A man whose running mate won't collapse on the floor coughing and wheezing!

You know what? All this BULLSH*T about me being DEATHLY sick...has gotten me a bit upset....and BOOSTED my energy...and now I feel good enough to type this ing message....and I also feel well enough to kick your ASS if you were here!! This is downright BULLSH*T!

Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2004, 08:53:04 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2004, 08:53:30 PM by Michael Z »

You know what? All this BULLSH*T about me being DEATHLY sick...has gotten me a bit upset....and BOOSTED my energy...and now I feel good enough to type this ing message....and I also feel well enough to kick your ASS if you were here!! This is downright BULLSH*T!

See? See? Such an emotional outburst. Ladies and gentlemen, I ask you, is this man fit to be Vice President? A man who yells expletives at his political opponents? Vote Nym90. A man who won't shout "****ing ****ards" at a kindergarten convention. Wink
Demrepdan

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2004, 08:57:07 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2004, 08:57:49 PM by Demrepdan »

See? See? Such an emotional outburst. Ladies and gentlemen, I ask you, is this man fit to be Vice President? A man who yells expletives at his political opponents? Vote Nym90. A man who won't shout "****ing ****ards" at a kindergarten convention. Wink

Is this the kind of political party you want in the White House? A party that tells LIES to make themselves look good?

The next person who agrees with Chairman MiamiU's statements is a MORON!!

Note: you can clearly tell this is a SMEAR campaign full of LIES...because not one of these idiots had the decency to wish me to get well. They just take a SMALL problem...blow it up...and EXPLOIT it.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves....
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2004, 08:57:39 PM »
« Edited: June 16, 2004, 04:11:55 PM by Boss Tweed »

Do you want somebody who obviously possesses a great rage inside of him to ve one life away from the presidency?  It's your decision.

Paid for by the AFDNC
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2004, 09:00:01 PM »
« Edited: June 16, 2004, 04:12:50 PM by Boss Tweed »

This is a terrible smudge of the facts by demrepdan.  It shows that he is either very ill and cannot think clearly, or, he is far too unstable to be Vice President.  I will allow Supersoulty to drop Demrepdan fromt he ticket if he so wishes, as I see the reasons for why he would take such an action.
Demrepdan

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2004, 09:01:40 PM »

Do you want somebody who obviously possesses a great rage inside of him to ve one life away from the presidency?  It's your decision.

Paid for by the AFDNC

Do you want someone who possesses such a great amount of lies and deciet? Someone who cares more about making a "deathly ill" person look bad....as opposed to wishing them the best of health? The decision is indeed yours.
Demrepdan

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2004, 09:02:48 PM »

This is a terrible smudge of the facts by demrepdan.  It shows that he is either very ill and cannot think clearly, or, he is far too unstable to be Vice President.  I will allow Supersoulty to drop Demrepdan fromt he ticket if he so wishes, as I see the reasons for why he would take such an action.

If the Democratic Party had one ounce of decency..they would fire you as their chairman.

How's that for thinking clearly?
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2004, 09:05:20 PM »
« Edited: June 15, 2004, 03:44:28 PM by Boss Tweed »

Please, let the Democratic Party that you deserted for personal interests to make their own decisions.
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2004, 09:05:51 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2004, 09:07:03 PM by Michael Z »

Is this the kind of political party you want in the White House? A party that tells LIES to make themselves look good?

I did not lie, I simply stated that Nym90 won't shout expletives at a kindergarten convention. If anything is a smear, it is to suggest that I am lying! I expect a congressional apology at my desk forthwith!!

Vote Nym90. A man who won't accuse his political opponents of lying when they're simply trying to provoke him into a fit of rage... erm, anyway, vote Nym90.
Demrepdan

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2004, 09:06:37 PM »

Please, let the Democratic Party that you deserted for personal interests to make their own decisions.

If this is the party I deserted...a party that will stoop this low to win elections...then I'm glad I made the decision I did.
Demrepdan

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2004, 09:09:48 PM »

I did not lie, I simply stated that Nym90 won't shout expletives at a kindergarten convention. If anything is a smear, it is to suggest that I am lying! I expect a congressional apology at my desk forthwith!!

Vote Nym90. A man who won't accuse his political opponents of lying when they're simply trying to provoke him into a fit of rage... erm, anyway, vote Nym90.

I call you a liar because you supported your Chairman's remarks. Thus..you are equally guilty for advocating such nonesense.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2004, 09:11:23 PM »
« Edited: June 15, 2004, 03:47:24 PM by Boss Tweed »

Your recent posts lead me to believe that your ticket would engage in such an interventionist foreign policy that the USA would be doomed halfways into your term.

I will disallow you from ever being an AFDNC member again.
Demrepdan

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2004, 09:14:00 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2004, 09:14:37 PM by Demrepdan »

Your recent posts lead me to believe that your ticket would engage in such an interventionist foreign policy that the USA would be doomed halfways into your term.

I will disallow you from ever being an AFDNC member again.

What posts? Find these posts that allude to this....posts that I have made...

© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2004, 09:18:01 PM »
« Edited: June 15, 2004, 03:49:21 PM by Boss Tweed »

Well, Demrepdan asks what posts he has made to show that he believes in interventionist foreign policy.  I will now provide you with the records:

If the Democratic Party had one ounce of decency..they would fire you as their chairman.

This shows that, even though Demrepdan is NOT repeat NOT a member of the AFDNC, he believes he shoudl have a direct role in choosing who the chairman of the AFDNC is.  This leads us to believe that Demrepdan would pcik and choose who he wants to lead the foreign governments of the world.  Remember...this warhawk whacko could be just one life away from being the most powerful man in the world.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2004, 09:22:59 PM »

Okay I think this thread is just rude and stupid... Saying someone is horribly ill for political purposes is very bad thing to do....

I encourage everyone to vote for Supersoulty/Demrepdan and proof once and for all that slime politics doesn't pay!
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2004, 09:25:32 PM »
« Edited: June 15, 2004, 03:49:48 PM by Boss Tweed »

Unable to dig up
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2004, 09:25:58 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2004, 09:27:00 PM by Michael Z »

Okay I think this thread is just rude and stupid... Saying someone is horribly ill for political purposes is very bad thing to do....

You are either in on the joke and are very good at concealing your sarcasm, or you just take this whole thing way too seriously.

If it's the latter I shall frogmarch you into the nearest cinema and force you to watch Monty Python episodes for the rest of eternity.
Demrepdan

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2004, 09:30:23 PM »

Well, Demrepdan asks what posts he has made to show that he believes in interventionist foreign policy.  I will now provide you with the records:

This shows that, even though Demrepdan is NOT repeat NOT a member of the AFDNC, he believes he shoudl have a direct role in choosing who the chairman of the AFDNC is.  This leads us to believe that Demrepdan would pcik and choose who he wants to lead the foreign governments of the world.  Remember...this warhawk whacko could be just one life away from being the most powerful man in the world.

lol...first of all I said IF...so accordingly...that would lead any intelligent person to read between the lines and understand that I believe that the AFDNC should make up their OWN minds.....I simply imply...that if they had any decency...then you would not now be Chairman.

And secondly...you're argument is weak...and pathetic...you judge by a ambigious commment...and you twist it and essentially say.."well..if he says this...then he must do this". That's a major fallacy right their, buddy. Good luck trying to convince people of that. With that ONE comment I made....being the WHOLE base of your argument.

I could just as easily assume that you are a cold hearted bastard..from even making this thread.....but I didn't even imply that. (Now watch him take what I just said and use it against me like Ann Coulter. BEHOLD! ladies and gentleman...the ANN COULTER of the Democratic Party!)

Is this all you got? That one statement I made about how the DNC should  oust you...means that I want believe in an interventionist foreign policy? What else do you have to support this argument? Nothing.....your arguments are based on fallacies..and lies...and the misleading of people.

Until you have some hard evidence about my feelings of an interventionist foreign policy....then I'll be waiting in the wing for your response.

If you knew how my real feelings were on this....you would know that I oppose an interventionist foreign policy...which sorta goes against the view of most Republicans. Since I am openly stating here....that I am opposed to this...one would assume I am more of a Democrat....but alas...according to Chairman MiamiU....he wants to make sure I NEVER come back to the DNC...isn't that right chairman? I REALLY got something against you...don't I?

I can more easily accuse you of being an AUTHORITARIAN...and that you want to DICTATE who should be in the DNC.

If that's the best you can do.....then bring it on...
Demrepdan

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2004, 09:31:54 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2004, 09:42:32 PM by Demrepdan »

You are either in on the joke and are very good at concealing your sarcasm, or you just take this whole thing way too seriously.

If it's the latter I shall frogmarch you into the nearest cinema and force you to watch Monty Python episodes for the rest of eternity.

Yes ..Wild Card...these gentleman are just joking around......(or so I hope)...but I can't deny that this hurts my feelings a bit. Sad
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2004, 09:37:25 PM »
« Edited: June 15, 2004, 03:46:42 PM by Boss Tweed »

First of all, my Political Compass Test Resuslts, which I will provide soon, put myself firmly into the libertarian liberal range.  Secondly, I am not running for president or Vice President, so bash me all you want, it accomplishes nothing.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies