Demrepdan is gravely ill
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:35:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Demrepdan is gravely ill
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Demrepdan is gravely ill  (Read 4985 times)
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2004, 09:37:40 PM »
« edited: February 16, 2004, 09:40:40 PM by Michael Z »

Okay I think this thread is just rude and stupid... Saying someone is horribly ill for political purposes is very bad thing to do....

You are either in on the joke and are very good at concealing your sarcasm, or you just take this whole thing way too seriously.

If it's the latter I shall frogmarch you into the nearest cinema and force you to watch Monty Python episodes for the rest of eternity.

Yes ..Wild Card...these gentleman are just joking around......(or so I hope)...but I can't deny that this hurts my feelings a bit. Sad

Hey, just see it as a preparation run for the 2036 elections. Smiley But seriously, sorry if I took it too far.

I always felt there was something slightly satirical about these forum elections... and for that reason I treat them in a satirical light. But I guess some people take it rather seriously, which I wasn't expecting.
Demrepdan

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2004, 09:39:46 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2004, 09:40:57 PM by Demrepdan »

First of all, my Political Compass Test Resuslts, which I will provide soon, put myself firmly into the libertarian liberal range.  Secondly, I am not running for president or Vice President, so bash me all you want, it accomplishes nothing.

lol...first of all....it DOES accomplish a great deal...it proves this whole thread is crap. And I'm not "attacking" you..per se....I'm simply telling the truth...so the people will know what kind of person you are. And realize that this whole thread..is null and void
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2004, 09:41:53 PM »
« Edited: June 15, 2004, 03:48:35 PM by Boss Tweed »

The AFDNC will now release the full Miamiu1027 Political Compass Records:

On the political compass:

I am economic -6.25 and socially -5.69.
PD
pd

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2004, 09:42:25 PM »

Hey, Miami! Leave Demrepdan alone! This thread is outrageous. It is a pure smear campaign and you know good and well that it's for political purposes as well as personal ones. "For the good of the country", give me a break. This shows that you and your party are desperate and low. Just out of the blue, you decide to attack Demrepdan, when he has done nothing to you. (Sound familiar? It's exactly what you did with me.) This is so stupid. Our party has not done anything like this. I demand an apology to Demrepdan and to the Republican party. If you refuse, it just shows that you have no decency left.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2004, 09:44:04 PM »
« Edited: June 15, 2004, 03:55:14 PM by Boss Tweed »

Unable to dig up
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2004, 09:45:29 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2004, 09:46:05 PM by TheWildCard »

Okay I think this thread is just rude and stupid... Saying someone is horribly ill for political purposes is very bad thing to do....

You are either in on the joke and are very good at concealing your sarcasm, or you just take this whole thing way too seriously.

If it's the latter I shall frogmarch you into the nearest cinema and force you to watch Monty Python episodes for the rest of eternity.

Yes I know its a joke...

Now allow me to get back into charecter...

You call blowing a man's head cold out of proportion a service to the people? I think not! In light of the other smears the AFDNC has been running this is a last ditch effort of a desperate party!
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2004, 09:46:01 PM »
« Edited: June 15, 2004, 03:52:25 PM by Boss Tweed »

Hey, Miami! Leave Demrepdan alone! This thread is outrageous. It is a pure smear campaign and you know good and well that it's for political purposes as well as personal ones. "For the good of the country", give me a break. This shows that you and your party are desperate and low. Just out of the blue, you decide to attack Demrepdan, when he has done nothing to you. (Sound familiar? It's exactly what you did with me.) This is so stupid. Our party has not done anything like this. I demand an apology to Demrepdan and to the Republican party. If you refuse, it just shows that you have no decency left.
PD,

You are nobody.  You are not running for president.  Or for Vice president.  Or a chairman.  Or a high-ranking official in the Republican party.  The AFDNC wishes not to waste resources by battling the lower level of the campaign population.
Demrepdan

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2004, 09:47:10 PM »

The AFDNC will now release the full Miamiu1027 Political Compass Records:

On the political compass:

I am economic -6.25 and socially -5.69.

Yes yes...by all means...RELEASE your records...but you already said this.....remember?

I will disallow you from ever being an AFDNC member again.

Someone would think..that you're very authoritarian....I mean...for ONE guy to decide another person's involvement in the ENTIRE party.

This brings me right back to my point (and yours too)...that true..you're not a Presidential or Vice Presidnetial candidate....so attacking you won't help ME....I still think you're wrong...because pointing out your fallacies...and wrong-doings....anyone with the right mind can see through you...and what you are trying to accomplish with this thread.....thus making your attacks against me null..and void...so sure...it may not hurt YOU.....but you can't say it doesn't HELP me. Wink

Thank you for making this thread. Smiley
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2004, 09:50:15 PM »
« Edited: June 15, 2004, 03:51:58 PM by Boss Tweed »

this thread is a legitimate concern of the AFDNC, that the nation might be led by an ill Vice President.  You have FAILED to provide the records proving your health.

Keep attacking me, please...it deflects attention from Nym
PD
pd

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2004, 09:55:22 PM »

PD,

You are nobody.  You are not running for president.  Or for Vice president.  Or a chairman.  Or a high-ranking official in the Republican party.  The AFDNC wishes not to waste resources by battling the lower level of the campign population.
Oh really? That's why I am governor of California and was in the presidential race. Real smart. You used this to dodge the apology I demanded. You really don't have any decency, do you?
Demrepdan

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2004, 09:55:35 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2004, 09:56:53 PM by Demrepdan »

this thread is a legitimate concern of the AFDNC, that the nation might be led by an ill Vice President.  You have FAILED to provide the records proving your health.

Keep attacking me, please...it deflects attention from Nym.

I don't have my health records....I haven't been to the doctors in over two years. Mostly because I can't afford it...

However, I know what you'll do now...you'll say that "OH MY..Demrepdan hasn't been to a doctor in over 2 years! I bet he's gonna die! Can we trust a dying man to be second to serve as President?" blah blah blah

If anything...I would view this as a sign that I am healthy. I mean....I haven't been to the doctor in 2 years! I rarely get sick...and when I do...it lasts barely a day. Now..if I were going to the doctor EVERYDAY..then I would question my health....but I haven't for two good years.

Maybe I could go to the doctor more if we had a better health care system....

(Allow me to speak for MiamU...."Which we will get if NYM90 is President!")

See...I can campaign for BOTH sides!! You won't find Democrats doing that often...
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2004, 10:08:37 PM »

My friends and fellow forum members,

This is a very sad day for the AFDNC.  This is a day where the AFDNC's chairman stooped to a new low: exaggerating the illness of a fellow forum member for political reasons.

This IS a new low; this is an embarassment.  This is a horror story.  This is a definite horror story.

I will take this moment to apologize to those whom I have offended.  I know they are numerous, but one that stands out to me id Demrepdan.  Demrepdan is a fine man.  A much finer man than I have proven to be.  

Is he a helathy man?  I sure hope so.  I blew the sinus infection of Dan way out of proportion.  I apologize to Dan for my actions towards him, and I wish him the best.

I now wish to distance myself from the Nym90 campaign, as I now see that I can only hurt the presidenial hopes of my good friend Nym90.

Goodnight.
PD
pd

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2004, 10:10:52 PM »

Thank you. It appears that you do have some decency left. Smiley
Demrepdan

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2004, 10:20:20 PM »

Thank you. It appears that you do have some decency left. Smiley

I'm sure he always had a great amount of decency....it's just the GREED of winning the election...that blinded the vision of a good man such as MiamiU.

And..although I accept the Chairman's appolgy...let me state that I know that these Fantasy Elections are all just in fun. And that the smearing campaign is just part of the game. Smiley I wasn't offended by it...(although...at times it seemed as if you guys were trying to cross the line). I don't take these threads very seriously...I mean..it's just a game.

And I'm feeling quite well now if any of you were wondering. Smiley
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2004, 10:59:07 PM »

Wow. . .. I log off for three hours and get back on and this whole thing goes on Smiley
Can someone fill me in, as half of this is deleted?
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2004, 11:04:14 PM »

Basically Miami brought up the fact that demrepdan had a head cold (hes recovered now) and said that he was therefore medically incapable of the vice presidency. Demrepdan then used an explitive or two, and then miami accused him of being out of control with rage. It went on for a little while like this.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2004, 11:41:23 PM »

Now that I am back, I would like to take the time to condem this gutless, baseless, spineless, tactless attack on my running-mate.  You see the kind of campaign they are running.  I ask you my friends, is that what you want.  They can't take two steps without going negative.  If this is the way they are handling this, can you imagine what will happen when a real crisis that takes real leadership, comes up?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2004, 07:05:16 AM »

Now that I am back, I would like to take the time to condem this gutless, baseless, spineless, tactless attack on my running-mate.  You see the kind of campaign they are running.  I ask you my friends, is that what you want.  They can't take two steps without going negative.  If this is the way they are handling this, can you imagine what will happen when a real crisis that takes real leadership, comes up?

That kind of came around a little late....the battle is over, I think. You just looked bad jumping into smear battle that had just been aborted... Wink

I hope you're allright Demrep, and that this was nothing serious, but it seems from your posts that it wasn't. This is beginning to look a litle TOO much like a real campaign... Sad
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2004, 03:53:04 PM »

I restored most of my posts.  This has to be nominated for the best thread ever.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2004, 12:23:20 PM »

You gave me quite a scare...I saw it for the first time ever today, and it gave me quite a fright until I noticed the date...
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2004, 12:24:48 PM »

You gave me quite a scare...I saw it for the first time ever today, and it gave me quite a fright until I noticed the date...

He never was gravely ill in the first place. It was an election trick.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2004, 12:26:39 PM »

He never was gravely ill in the first place. It was an election trick.
Yeah, I know. Now. After reading the first two posts. But then I suffered some two seconds more because I wondered when Super had been replaced with Demrepdan as Gustaf's running mate! Smiley
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2004, 04:13:41 PM »

I restored more of the posts...only missing about two or so now.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies