Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2014, 02:55:47 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  2008 Elections
| | |-+  Catchall "The people on Hillary is 44 are hilarious idiots" thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Catchall "The people on Hillary is 44 are hilarious idiots" thread  (Read 12063 times)
PASOK Leader Hashemite
Hashemite
Moderators
YaBB God
South Africa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2008, 08:53:07 am »
Ignore

Not Hillaryis44, but a funny comment on the CNN Political Ticker:

JJ-Orlando Florida   May 19th, 2008 5:17 pm ET

I am so mad at my democratic party. I guess Puerto Rico voters are more important than the millions of Florida democrats that voted. America seems more like a capitalistic–communist state now days. The guys with the money control everything and that is why America is so messed up.

Stupidest person ever. Go live in North Korea, retard.

Markus Brandenburg
Old Europe
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2008, 09:42:25 am »
Ignore

I don't get "wafflehead".

I don't understand it either. At first, I thought that it was supposed to be racist or something... but waffles aren't black usually, except for chocolate waffles. Maybe it's a code you are only able to understand if you're part of a certain subculture... like the "OMG, Hillary would have been the greatest president ever, like a mix between Washington, Lincoln and both Roosevelts!!!" subculture.

"Obambi" is at least a comprehensible term among outsiders.
Eleanor Martins
RedefiningForm

Political Matrix
E: 2.52, S: -7.22

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2008, 10:26:08 am »
Ignore

I thought interlinked cornrows, but that doesn't quite make sense.

While individual candidates, as different as Barry Goldwater is 1964 and George McGovern in 1972, raised substantial amounts from small donors impressed by their messages, such contributors could never sustain a political campaign ... The large donors remained the important ones, and provided the funding that candidates for the Presidency relied on.
Markus Brandenburg
Old Europe
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2008, 09:25:00 am »
Ignore

"Hillary is 44" hasn't given up yet:

Thursday, June 12th, 2008

Democrats Prepare To Strike

Action Item 3: While we all work on Action Item 1 and Action Item 2 and other organizational issues it is also time to think a little long term.

Women’s Equality Day will be celebrated on August 26, the second day of the Democratic? National Convention. We need to organize demonstrations on Women’s Equality Day to highlight the misogyny in Big Media and the Democratic Party. We need to, like the civil rights movement, show the misogyny in American society for all to see.

Let’s get the word out. Let’s communicate via our email lists, on blogs and with family and friends. First we need to find out where Women’s Equality Day demonstrations are already being planned. Second we need to organize Women’s Equality Day demonstrations in cities where there are no demonstrations currently planned. We must have a demonstration in Denver.

In this election cycle there was not 1 debate to discuss issues of particular importance to women. Not 1 debate. Hillary was attacked in the most woman hating terms imaginable and the Democratic? leadership stood silent. Obama encouraged the woman-hating attacks. Hillary’s “claws”, Obama said, were out. Mainline women’s groups mostly stood silent. Women leaders such as Brazille and Pelosi and McCaskill, joined in the savaging of Hillary.

Let’s not waste our time writing whiny letters to the DNC - let’s take it to the streets - in Denver.

Nancy Pelosi and Claire McCaskill are traitors to their gender!!!! Shame on those women-hating and men-loving "women"! Wink
WalterMitty
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2008, 02:43:04 pm »
Ignore

LOLZ  THE PEOPLE WHO WANTED THAT BITCH TO BE PRESIDENT R STOOPID!!!11

OBAMA IS DA BEST!

My education at Northwestern Oklahoma State University is just as good as a Harvard education,
MSUfan
Jtfdem
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 4.70

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2008, 06:11:36 pm »
Ignore

Wow. These people are truly the most disgusting human peices of trash, EVER! God save their souls.

http://www.hillaryis44.org/?p=655#comments
Meeker
meekermariner
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -2.61

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2008, 06:19:14 pm »
Ignore

Wow. These people are truly the most disgusting human peices of trash, EVER! God save their souls.

Holy sh**t
specific_name
generic_name
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2008, 06:27:19 pm »
Ignore

Holy sh**t

some people really have no sense of decency. *shakes head*

G-NY for the sake of not being confused with other I-NY's.

Political Compass:
E: -8.88 S: -8.10
PASOK Leader Hashemite
Hashemite
Moderators
YaBB God
South Africa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2008, 06:31:09 pm »
Ignore

Disgusting pieces of human crap. May they all die in hell.

Lunar
Moderators
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2008, 06:32:18 pm »
Ignore

TR has one son. Just graduated from a Boston college. Grew up in Buffalo, NY. Too bad he didn’t remember his roots when it came to interviewing and reporting on his pulled-themselves-up-by-their-bootstraps peers like BC and HRC.

His dad was a garbage collector. but instead of staying loyal to his working class background he fell head over heels in love with a pampered, spoiled, PRIVILEGED upper-class narcissist and that is what I will remember about him.

Sorry but Karma’s a bytch.

He treated Hillary like sh**t. I’m not sorry for him and I can speak ill of the dead if I wish.

And the owner of the site posting a bunch of links about how the guy is biased and how they'll only attack him with 10 links today but a lot more later out of respect?  I normally read the site out of comedy but I think this is waaaay overboard.

this is real
PASOK Leader Hashemite
Hashemite
Moderators
YaBB God
South Africa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2008, 06:37:12 pm »
Ignore

One can hope the same will happen to them in return for what they said. Lowly sh**ts.

MSUfan
Jtfdem
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 4.70

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2008, 06:43:34 pm »
Ignore

"If God is a woman, Russert is in big trouble…"

"Now if only Barack and Michelle would both choke on turkey sandwiches…."

Beet
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2008, 06:51:32 pm »
Ignore

Who cares? These dead enders are like .00001%, and a particularly stupid .00001%, who are projecting Tim Russert's imperfections on Obama. There's probably a bunch of McCain hacks in there as well.

Albus Dumbledore
Havelock Vetinari
YaBB God
Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

Political Matrix
E: -0.71, S: -2.17

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2008, 11:38:15 am »
Ignore

HI44 is truly one of the worst websites on the internet.

"348. The rest of the party appreciates it if I don't start the game in Cyberpsychosis."
"I will kill 120,000 people" ~ Barack Obama
The United States is not only the world's first suburban nation, but it will also be its last. The world cannot sustain any more economies like ours. - Kenneth T. Jackson
Lunar
Moderators
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2008, 11:07:39 am »
Ignore

http://blogs.wsj.com/politicalperceptions/2008/06/15/mapping-the-08-battlegrounds/?mod=googlenews_wsj#comment-4403

First comment:
NJ is never for Obama.
MA’s governor and 2 senators were going all out for Obama in the primary, but Obama still lose by 17%. Since the MA governor shares the same background (the same change rhetorics) and that people in MA elected him, but now disowned him, I can bet Obama can’t win MA.

this is real
AltWorlder

Political Matrix
E: -3.35, S: 3.83

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2008, 12:55:20 pm »
Ignore

I wonder if they'd consider a VP Carly Fiorina as a substitute Susan B. Anthony/MLK Jr. with ovaries.

Economic score: -3.35
Social score: +3.83

Quote from: metropolitan from Wonkette
alan keyes, mike gravel, cynthia mckinney, ralph nader... such a mess.
maybe it would be better if we just had two big political parties that represent wide swaths of ideology run against each other instead of all these warring parties. if we only had to deal with two parties a winner would have already come out ahead and had a chance to stabilize the financial markets and to prepare to deal with iraq.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2008, 01:01:55 pm »
Ignore

"If God is a woman, Russert is in big trouble…"

"Now if only Barack and Michelle would both choke on turkey sandwiches…."

I love the ones about how God is punishing Obama supporters: Russert with a heart attack, Iowa with floods, and Kennedy with a brain tumor. Especially the ones who behave as if only Obama supporters live in Iowa and endorsing Obama was the only thing Kennedy did in his whole life. What horrible people.

Хahar
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2009, 03:08:38 pm »
Ignore

http://www.hillaryis44.org/2009/07/21/six-months-of-obama-boobery/#comment-256930

lol:

Brooks is right on some matters, but is laughable with his repeated insistence that Obama’s problem is that he “fears and avoids conflict”.

No, Mr Brooks. Obama relishes and does quite well at conflict, when what is at stake is his personal benefit. As we saw during the primaries and election, he has no problem at all with engaging in very nasty conflict, indeed, when there is something he personally wants.

He just can’t be arsed to engage in any conflict to achieve any goals for the American people - goals that bore him, and about which he does not care in the slightest. He’s puzzled that he was rewarded so handsomely for crying, “Look at me, me me!” for 2 years, but now is being critiqued for essentially the same behavior and mindset. I mean, really, from his point of view it’s hardly fair.

He’s a narcissist, Mr. Brooks, plain and simple, and narcissists are only strong and cutthroat when their own person and self-image are at stake. The concerns of others, like say, the American people, are so far outside their realm of conscious thought as to be utterly foreign to them. And you want him to be cognizant of those things NOW? You want him to put aside his self-interest and fight for others? What in the BLOODY HELL ever gave you the foggiest notion that this man would be capable of that?

Update reading list

The idea of parodying the preceding Atlasian's postings is laughable, of course, but not for reasons one might expect.
Meeker
meekermariner
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -2.61

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2009, 09:38:00 pm »
Ignore

These people are still going at it?
Хahar
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2009, 12:38:34 pm »
Ignore

Yeah, it's a boring right-wing site now.

Update reading list

The idea of parodying the preceding Atlasian's postings is laughable, of course, but not for reasons one might expect.
IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2009, 01:42:55 pm »
Ignore

So they are still bashing Obama even though Clinton is now in his cabinet. Odd tack, but maybe they want to tarnish him so she can primary him in 2012 or something (though Hillary would then be 45).

Хahar
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2009, 02:50:29 pm »
Ignore

They justify her participation as a necessary step to save the world from Obama.

Update reading list

Magic 8-Ball
mrk
YaBB God
Czech Republic

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2009, 03:56:26 am »
Ignore

Awful website.  How could they support David Letterman and his terrible Top Ten Lists like that?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout