Name the next three U.S. Presidents
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:51:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 15 Down, 35 To Go)
  Name the next three U.S. Presidents
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28
Author Topic: Name the next three U.S. Presidents  (Read 169872 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #350 on: August 13, 2009, 12:58:35 PM »

R - Sarah H. Palin 2017 - 2025 (Next Reagan)

Look, I'm not a Reagan fan, but you just offended him horribly
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #351 on: August 13, 2009, 01:42:29 PM »

45 Mitt Romney
46 Charlie Crist
47 Southern Democrat

I just can't see Crist. Jeb Bush is more likely.
If Crist ever gets put on a national ticket, I would consider going independent.  What a terrible man...

I only disagree with his participation with the stimulus. Why is he thought of as a RINO? Remind me.
Endorsing Obama's package (the stimulus package)

He only endorsed it because the economy in FL is really bad, and no other options were presented to him. It's not like he could say "screw helping FL" for money that would be spent frivolously anyways.
That kind of just makes him a weasel then.  He could have cut spending massively like my state did and even CA, for all the crap that went on with budget reconciliation - though the IOUs are psychotic - did.  Crist is a big spender.

Doesn't make him a RINO. Look at 2000-2006.
I will take a look at that and form a more educated opinion of him.  Though, my liberal buddies just love him to death and that's a warning sign...

Liberals loved McCain, too, until he actually ran against one. then they hated him.
And that's exactly how you tell which candidates not to run in a general election campaign.  Whenever media or anyone in the Democrat party heap lavish praise upon a republican, you know... Even George Soros helped McCain with financial donations during the primary season.

And turncoat Colin Powell did too.
Exactly.  Now Powell is out giving speeches about how the American people WANT to pay more taxes, want more government control.  McCain was exactly the model republican that types like Powell wanted to have in government.  Years from now, both John McCain and Powell will be irrelevant.  They will never have presented a choice, or changed the country for the better and will wash away with all of the moderates of civilization.

I think McCain did a good job as a Senator, but Powell I lost respect for.
McCain can be a fairly good senator when he wants to be and is running for reelection.  Don't kid yourself - the only reason he has been so anti Obama as of late is 1) because he's a bit bitter as senator and 2) because he's up in 2010 for reelection - hence the no on Sotomayor vote

McCain is safe anyways. No primary or Democrat will stop him. He is free to vote as he wishes.
Only retirement - even then, we will likely still have the senate seat.  It is very difficult for a democrat to win statewide here.  They have to be incredibly well funded, incredibly talented at faking moderate or truly being moderate to win.  Napolitano faked moderate and was talented at doing so.  Now as DHS secretary she can let her freak flag fly and show her true inner liberal.

napolitano and sebelius seem very similar to me. But Jon Kyl as Senator is basically proof that AZ is more Republican than people seem to think.
Yep, and so is John Shadegg.  Harry Mitchell has had to vote against several of Obama's bills and he's a democrat.  Kyl could actually be president one day - I doubt it though.

He is a hardline conservative with a voice of reason, not a Jim DeMint or Tom Coburn. I have respect for Jon Kyl.
1. Obama (2009 - 2013)
2. Jon Kyl (2013 - 2021)
3. Robert Byrd aka Kleagle (2021 - 2022)

Wtf?
A decision is made by the democratic party to freeze Robert Byrd cryogenically in his former KKK duds and bring him out on the campaign trail.  The slogan is "Kleagle Kan!".  After winning election, telepaths communicate with his cryotube over a year until one of them accidentally spills their cup of coffee on the plug outlet and short circuits the tube.  The nation mourns.

LOL! I remember him saying there are "white n-words too" and right after the interview his office put out an apology ahahaha.
Yes, wouldn't it be hilarious if that happened.  I can even see the democrats being like: "How are you demeaning a man in a cryotube?" There would be a new protest movement that arises called "The Tubers" who will say that Kleagle is in an entirely different cryotube and that democrats placed Rosie O'Donnell within in order to keep her from harming any other poor koosh balls.

I have nothing to add.  I just wanted to make the quotebox even larger.  IIRC, if you nest enough quotes, it eventually breaks.

O Rly?

Lets find out.

That's not true. It doesn't.

First red avatar, woohoo!

have you tried it before?

It was done before somewhere. No link on me, sorry.

Let's do it again, though.

might as well. it's after midnight and the mods have better things to worry about.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

Why do you switch states and parties everyday?

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

OMG I've never seen so many quotes...

Yup.

This chain shall not be broken.......

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Let's be weird together !
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #352 on: August 13, 2009, 01:45:27 PM »

45 Mitt Romney
46 Charlie Crist
47 Southern Democrat

If Crist ever gets put on a national ticket, I would consider going independent.  What a terrible man...

I only disagree with his participation with the stimulus. Why is he thought of as a RINO? Remind me.

He only endorsed it because the economy in FL is really bad, and no other options were presented to him. It's not like he could say "screw helping FL" for money that would be spent frivolously anyways.
That kind of just makes him a weasel then.  He could have cut spending massively like my state did and even CA, for all the crap that went on with budget reconciliation - though the IOUs are psychotic - did.  Crist is a big spender.

I will take a look at that and form a more educated opinion of him.  Though, my liberal buddies just love him to death and that's a warning sign...

Liberals loved McCain, too, until he actually ran against one. then they hated him.
And that's exactly how you tell which candidates not to run in a general election campaign.  Whenever media or anyone in the Democrat party heap lavish praise upon a republican, you know... Even George Soros helped McCain with financial donations during the primary season.

Exactly.  Now Powell is out giving speeches about how the American people WANT to pay more taxes, want more government control.  McCain was exactly the model republican that types like Powell wanted to have in government.  Years from now, both John McCain and Powell will be irrelevant.  They will never have presented a choice, or changed the country for the better and will wash away with all of the moderates of civilization.

McCain can be a fairly good senator when he wants to be and is running for reelection.  Don't kid yourself - the only reason he has been so anti Obama as of late is 1) because he's a bit bitter as senator and 2) because he's up in 2010 for reelection - hence the no on Sotomayor vote

McCain is safe anyways. No primary or Democrat will stop him. He is free to vote as he wishes.
Only retirement - even then, we will likely still have the senate seat.  It is very difficult for a democrat to win statewide here.  They have to be incredibly well funded, incredibly talented at faking moderate or truly being moderate to win.  Napolitano faked moderate and was talented at doing so.  Now as DHS secretary she can let her freak flag fly and show her true inner liberal.

napolitano and sebelius seem very similar to me. But Jon Kyl as Senator is basically proof that AZ is more Republican than people seem to think.
Yep, and so is John Shadegg.  Harry Mitchell has had to vote against several of Obama's bills and he's a democrat.  Kyl could actually be president one day - I doubt it though.

He is a hardline conservative with a voice of reason, not a Jim DeMint or Tom Coburn. I have respect for Jon Kyl.
1. Obama (2009 - 2013)
2. Jon Kyl (2013 - 2021)

Wtf?
A decision is made by the democratic party to freeze Robert Byrd cryogenically in his former KKK duds and bring him out on the campaign trail.  The slogan is "Kleagle Kan!".  After winning election, telepaths communicate with his cryotube over a year until one of them accidentally spills their cup of coffee on the plug outlet and short circuits the tube.  The nation mourns.

LOL! I remember him saying there are "white n-words too" and right after the interview his office put out an apology ahahaha.
Yes, wouldn't it be hilarious if that happened.  I can even see the democrats being like: "How are you demeaning a man in a cryotube?" There would be a new protest movement that arises called "The Tubers" who will say that Kleagle is in an entirely different cryotube and that democrats placed Rosie O'Donnell within in order to keep her from harming any other poor koosh balls.

I have nothing to add.  I just wanted to make the quotebox even larger.  IIRC, if you nest enough quotes, it eventually breaks.

O Rly?

Lets find out.

might as well. it's after midnight and the mods have better things to worry about.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #353 on: August 13, 2009, 02:00:29 PM »

45 Mitt Romney
46 Charlie Crist
47 Southern Democrat

1. Obama (2009 - 2013)
2. Jon Kyl (2013 - 2021)

Wtf?

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

weird...
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #354 on: August 13, 2009, 02:03:15 PM »

45 Mitt Romney
46 Charlie Crist
47 Southern Democrat

[/quote

Only retirement - even then, we will likely still have the senate seat.  It is very difficult for a democrw as DHS secretary she can let her freak flag fly and show her true inner liberal.

Wtf?

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #355 on: August 13, 2009, 02:05:04 PM »

45 Mitt Romney
46 Charlie Crist
47 Southern Democrat

[/quote

Only retirement - even then, we will likely still have the senate seat.  It is very difficult for a democrw as DHS secretary she can let her freak flag fly and show her true inner liberal.

Wtf?

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

wtf
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #356 on: August 13, 2009, 02:05:34 PM »

45 Mitt Romney
46 Charlie Crist
47 Southern Democrat

[/quote

Wtf?

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

wtf
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #357 on: August 13, 2009, 02:07:21 PM »

45 Mitt Romney
46 Charlie Crist
47 Southern Democrat

[/quote

Wtf?

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

wtf
`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #358 on: August 13, 2009, 02:07:46 PM »

45 Mitt Romney
46 Charlie Crist
47 Southern Democrat

[/quote

Wtf?

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

wtf
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #359 on: August 13, 2009, 02:10:14 PM »

45 Mitt Romney
46 Charlie Crist
47 Southern Democrat

[/quote

Wtf?

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

wtf

not.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #360 on: August 13, 2009, 02:12:19 PM »

45 Mitt Romney
46 Charlie Crist
47 Southern Democrat

[/quote

Wtf?

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

wtf

not.
lol
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #361 on: August 13, 2009, 02:19:04 PM »

45 Mitt Romney
46 Charlie Crist
47 Southern Democrat

[/quote

Wtf?

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

wtf

not.
lol

What's happening here ?? Shocked
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #362 on: August 13, 2009, 02:22:01 PM »

45 Mitt Romney
46 Charlie Crist
47 Southern Democrat

[/quote

Wtf?

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

wtf

not.
lol

idk
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #363 on: August 13, 2009, 03:53:36 PM »

45 Mitt Romney
46 Charlie Crist
47 Southern Democrat

[/quote

Wtf?

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

wtf

not.
lol

idk

my BFF Jill?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #364 on: August 13, 2009, 05:47:01 PM »

45 Mitt Romney
46 Charlie Crist
47 Southern Democrat

[/quote

Wtf?

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

wtf

not.
lol

idk

my BFF Jill?

Ok. Now it should work a bit more correctly.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #365 on: August 13, 2009, 06:04:41 PM »

45 Mitt Romney
46 Charlie Crist
47 Southern Democrat

[/quote

Wtf?

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

wtf

not.
lol

idk

my BFF Jill?

aite.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #366 on: August 13, 2009, 06:09:29 PM »

45 Mitt Romney
46 Charlie Crist
47 Southern Democrat

[/quote

Wtf?

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

wtf

not.
lol

idk

my BFF Jill?

aite.

[/quote]
[/quote]
gh
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #367 on: August 13, 2009, 06:13:08 PM »

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

wtf

not.
lol

idk

my BFF Jill?

aite.

gh
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #368 on: August 13, 2009, 06:18:49 PM »

45 Mitt Romney
46 Charlie Crist
47 Southern Democrat

1. Obama (2009 - 2013)
2. Jon Kyl (2013 - 2021)

Wtf?

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

Bringing this back to non-messed up territory.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #369 on: August 13, 2009, 06:26:47 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
1. Obama (2009 - 2013)
2. Jon Kyl (2013 - 2021)

[/quote]

Wtf?
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

O Rly?
[/quote]

Lets find out.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

so.
[/quote]

Dude, you're weird.
[/quote]

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I Don't Know.
[/quote]

Yes You Do.
[/quote]

But you don't.
[/quote]

Not yet.
[/quote]

Not ever.
[/quote]

I doubt that.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yup.
[/quote]

[/quote]

ok.
[/quote]

So.........
[/quote]

Dude, you're weird.
[/quote]

No you're weirds.
[/quote]

no u.
[/quote]

RPP bitches!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Fine With Me.
[/quote]

Bringing this back to non-messed up territory.
[/quote]

Thanks. You're the only civilized person here.
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #370 on: August 13, 2009, 07:28:04 PM »

wtf? that is one hell of a quote.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #371 on: August 14, 2009, 12:52:52 AM »

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

wtf

not.
lol

idk

my BFF Jill?

aite.

gh
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm taking this back to messed up territory.  Note how in the innermost quote, it's having to split up short runs of words, like "45 Mitt Romney" into multiple lines.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #372 on: August 14, 2009, 01:08:16 AM »

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

wtf

not.
lol

idk

my BFF Jill?

aite.

gh
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm taking this back to messed up territory.  Note how in the innermost quote, it's having to split up short runs of words, like "45 Mitt Romney" into multiple lines.

[/quote]

thats cool
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #373 on: August 14, 2009, 01:25:12 AM »

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

wtf

not.
lol

idk

my BFF Jill?

aite.

gh

[/quote]

[/quote]

thats cool
[/quote]
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #374 on: August 14, 2009, 04:50:01 AM »

O Rly?

Lets find out.

so.

Dude, you're weird.

yes.

i am.

gkmnbtup.

I Don't Know.

Yes You Do.

But you don't.

Not yet.

Not ever.

I doubt that.

Yup.

ok.

So.........

Dude, you're weird.

No you're weirds.

no u.

RPP bitches!

Fine With Me.

wtf

not.
lol

idk

my BFF Jill?

aite.

gh

thats cool

Now I'm adding in some links to fake quotes to create confusion as to who said what.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies