Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 27, 2014, 08:01:35 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Gustaf)
| | |-+  "Mormons are not Christians"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: Is this statement bigoted?
Yes   -17 (44.7%)
No   -21 (55.3%)
Show Pie Chart
Total Voters: 38

Author Topic: "Mormons are not Christians"  (Read 6300 times)
albertagirl
Rookie
Canada

Political Matrix
E: 6.65, S: 4.26

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2008, 07:11:17 pm »
Ignore

Correct Ms Alberta. The reason they are not Christians is because of their belief in "spirit children" and "Xenu". Plus they believe a whole bunch of other space based Godly stuff that sounds like it came right off the Sci-Fi channel.

And welcome to the forum! Glad to see another conservative around here and especially one from outside the US! Smiley

Thanks for the kind welcome.... I am so glad that I am not the only one that holds these thoughts.  I grew up in Calgary and there are so many Mormons there, it drove me insane having to listen to so-called Christians discuss Jesus being brothers with Satan and their holy underwear!

and yes, there is a girl on this forum now...who would have thought?Huh
But surely I can't be the only one?
IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2008, 07:27:44 pm »
Ignore

Correct Ms Alberta. The reason they are not Christians is because of their belief in "spirit children" and "Xenu". Plus they believe a whole bunch of other space based Godly stuff that sounds like it came right off the Sci-Fi channel.

And welcome to the forum! Glad to see another conservative around here and especially one from outside the US! Smiley

Thanks for the kind welcome.... I am so glad that I am not the only one that holds these thoughts.  I grew up in Calgary and there are so many Mormons there, it drove me insane having to listen to so-called Christians discuss Jesus being brothers with Satan and their holy underwear!

You're not the only one. My ex-girlfriend is here too. She spends most of her time on the Off-Topic Board though.

Smid
YaBB God
Australia

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2008, 08:21:17 pm »
Ignore

PiT - I was glad to see she stuck around after everyone had a go at her the other day.
IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2008, 09:41:23 pm »
Ignore

PiT - I was glad to see she stuck around after everyone had a go at her the other day.

It's alright. As I said, she's a very kind person who just gets angry a little easily. She didn't mean to offend anyone by calling them nerds.

Smid
YaBB God
Australia

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2008, 10:12:22 pm »
Ignore

By the way, welcome to the forum, AlbertaGirl.
Sensei
senseiofj324
YaBB God
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2008, 01:09:12 am »
Ignore

I love Calgary... I'm in that area on vacation every year. Beautiful part of the world.

Хahar
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2008, 01:40:38 am »
Ignore

It's alright. As I said, she's a very kind person who just gets angry a little easily. She didn't mean to offend anyone by calling them nerds.

I take offense at that being considered offensive. Angry

Update reading list

The idea of parodying the preceding Atlasian's postings is laughable, of course, but not for reasons one might expect.
IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2008, 10:20:01 am »
Ignore

I take offense at that being considered offensive. Angry

Me too. Angry Considering the stir that it caused though, I don't think a lot of people here liked to be called nerds.

albertagirl
Rookie
Canada

Political Matrix
E: 6.65, S: 4.26

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2008, 11:28:01 pm »
Ignore

[/quote]
I love Calgary... I'm in that area on vacation every year. Beautiful part of the world.
[/quote]

Thanks for that Smiley  I think so too but I am biased!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout