Gay marriage comes to California (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:13:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Gay marriage comes to California (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gay marriage comes to California  (Read 1451 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« on: June 18, 2008, 06:07:12 AM »

Some of you guys are way too attached to your ideology.  The picture above is SICK and looks like something you would see in the Pyramids.  Barf.  It's a good thing that gays don't reproduce.

Good Christ, you are a fracking idiot.  Like most of your posts, I can't quite make heads or tales of the above, other than a bunch of regurgitated, right-wing, lunatic radio talking points.  Also, gays don't need to reproduce--we are made through good, old-fashioned, heterosexual intercourse.

Good heavens, a Utah gay!  I never knew one existed.  You must live in the remote mountains, preying on wounded cowboys and the like.  You sick bastard.

Anyway, back to gays.  Nothing against them, but I hate them.  I mean seriously.  You see homosexuality in the animal kingdom, but only when there's no mates around or when the animal is so pathetic that it can't get anything else.  Come on, a good Utah girl can't be hard to find.  Now why don't you stop playing your silly grab-ass games and go settle down?
That was probably the hardest I ever laughed reading something on the forum.  I saw "Gay Marriage Comes to CA" and last post by Vander Blubb and knew something hilarious was coming
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies