Are you annoyed by lumping entire metro areas in with the central city? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:11:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Are you annoyed by lumping entire metro areas in with the central city? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Are you annoyed by lumping entire metro areas in with the central city?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 26

Author Topic: Are you annoyed by lumping entire metro areas in with the central city?  (Read 4091 times)
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« on: June 25, 2008, 04:47:21 AM »

I hit yes, but meant no.  Those suburban residents probably still use most of the cities services and identify themselves with the major city they surround rather than "Greenlake Hills Community" or whatever.

People from Eden Prairie would never say they are from Minneapolis. Most would probably be offended at the idea they're from Minneapolis actually.

Exception to the rule.
Exactly. I live in a suburb of Miami. If somebody asks me, I just say Miami. Why complicate things by saying that I'm from some tiny little suburb that never gets mentioned?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies