Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2014, 08:16:31 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  General Politics
| |-+  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: True Federalist, Former Moderate, Badger)
| | |-+  Thermodynamic Law Party!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Thermodynamic Law Party!  (Read 3113 times)
ilikeverin
YaBB God
Timor-Leste

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2004, 02:56:09 pm »
Ignore

Check it out!  I might to join it some day!

Thermodynamic Law Party

And, while you're there, buy a Aluminum Foil Protector Beanie.  It's verrrrry helpful!

---

Jeez, I love psychotic paranoid people Smiley

I hope more than half of those 'testimonials' are fakes, or are just some random teens playing a prank Smiley

Chief Judicial Officer of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, registered in the State of Joy, in Atlasia
Recognized National Treasure of Atlasia
Mr. Fresh
faulfrisch
YaBB God
United States
Political Matrix
E: -0.45, S: 2.17

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 03:37:39 pm »
Ignore

lol, I am totally going to buy one!
muon2
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 04:35:39 pm »
Ignore

How do you find this stuff, LOL? Cheesy

And before you join any group like this I expect to see you in a physics class, perhaps my own. Wink

Partial solar eclipse of October 23, 2014 with a cloud and large sunspot.
Niles Caulder
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2004, 05:04:56 pm »
Ignore

Check it out!  I might to join it some day!

Thermodynamic Law Party

And, while you're there, buy a Aluminum Foil Protector Beanie.  It's verrrrry helpful!

---

Jeez, I love psychotic paranoid people Smiley

I hope more than half of those 'testimonials' are fakes, or are just some random teens playing a prank Smiley

LOL These are priceless!!

"Thermocrats!"  I love it!  "Radioactivity shown to be a hoax....May contain trace amounts of freemasons."  ROFL

The chance to use your voice cost countless lives.  Choose your words carefully; they're weapons of war.
Dabeav
United States

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2004, 01:09:04 am »
Ignore

"Thermocrats!"  I love it!  "Radioactivity shown to be a hoax....May contain trace amounts of freemasons."  ROFL

As opposed to free radicals I guess, eh?

"The sad thing is, our foreign policy WILL change eventually, as Rome's did, when all budgetary and monetary tricks to fund it are exhausted." - Ron Paul
Gabu
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2004, 01:12:29 am »
Ignore

That was dryyyyyyyyyy.

"To me, 'underground' sounds like subway trains.  That's the only sound I associate with 'underground'." - Everett
Patunia

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2004, 10:27:47 am »
Ignore

The Thermodynamic Law Party Stand On Radioactivity
 For too long the hoax of radioactivity has been perpetrated on the American people. Money that has been spent on so-called nuclear energy and nuclear weapons -- things that are in fact pseudoscientific mumbo-jumbo -- has actually been embezzled by corrupt government officials. The Thermodynamic Law Party will seek to expose these acts of malfeasance and to bring the truth to the American public about the non-existence of radioactivity, and the many lies that have been derived from it and other anti-Thermodynamic falsehoods. These include: the Earth's spontaneous internal "radioactive" sources of heat; an age of the Earth that is more than two orders of magnitude too large based on "radiometric dating"; the theories of evolution of species through transmutation, for which there was not enough time, and spontaneous generation of life from primordial ooze, which is in violation of the Laws of Thermodynamics; the silly idea that harmful microbial organisms can be rid from our food by exposure to "radioactive" elements; and the unwarranted fear of non-existent "radon gas". Since the Thermodynamic Law Party is grass-roots and independent of the political establishment, we will be able to work against the forces that are trying to spread these Entropic lies.

Tongue

"A desire for centralized government is a desire for tyranny." That pain in the ass agitator Patunia.

My political compass
Economic Left/Right: 6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.26
True Federalist
Ernest
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2004, 10:52:35 am »

I thought 007 was supposed to eliminate all free radicals? Grin

People find meaning and redemption in the most unusual human connections. Khaled Hosseini
frenger
Bono
YaBB God
Portugal

Political Matrix
E: 8.65, S: -4.17

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2004, 01:04:26 pm »
Ignore

You know , that's just a rip-off  of the Natural Law Party? They're these freaks that want to have a faith based missile defense system using "yogic flyers" that will radiate feelings of peace across the globe, making it impossible for the US to be attacked.  And a thousand other nutty ideas.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2004, 09:08:34 am by Bono »Logged

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed and hence clamorous to be led to safety by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." H.L. Mencken

NO, I don't want to go back to Fantasy Elections.
Niles Caulder
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2004, 03:00:35 pm »
Ignore

You know , that's just a rip-off  of the Natural Law Party.? the natural law party.  They're these freaks that want to have a faith based missile defense system using "yogic flyers" that will radiate feelings of peace across the globe, making it impossible for the US to be attacked.  And a thousand other nutty ideas.

It sounds like a low cost line of research, come to think of it, though....  Tongue

The chance to use your voice cost countless lives.  Choose your words carefully; they're weapons of war.
Breaking hearts and minds
Old Europe
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2004, 04:54:06 pm »
Ignore

You know , that's just a rip-off  of the Natural Law Party.? the natural law party.  They're these freaks that want to have a faith based missile defense system using "yogic flyers" that will radiate feelings of peace across the globe, making it impossible for the US to be attacked.  And a thousand other nutty ideas.

It sounds like a low cost line of research, come to think of it, though....  Tongue

NYD = National Yoga Defense Cheesy
Niles Caulder
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2004, 05:03:59 pm »
Ignore

LOL

The national security implications of a nation-wide Aikido curriculum would be profound indeed!

Do you think we'll live that long?

Nation
of_thisnation
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.06, S: 1.14

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2004, 06:44:12 pm »
Ignore

2000 Election Campaign HQ - We lost.

That site is hilarious.

i dont know, but i've been told