The Sexuality Spectrum Test
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:55:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Sexuality Spectrum Test
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: The Sexuality Spectrum Test  (Read 14583 times)
Albus Dumbledore
Havelock Vetinari
Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

Political Matrix
E: -0.71, S: -2.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2008, 06:45:06 PM »

Right.  I've seen hundreds of men naked.  Group showers suck.  Just stare at the wall and use soap on a rope.

uh, not so sure about you.  You didn't even break 40.  Wink 
I even kissed a dude once, but it was on a dare.
Why didn't you call me back the next day? Sad
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2008, 07:06:11 PM »

You scored 0 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are evenly bisexual. You have no gender preference when it comes to sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

This graph was on the page too:
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2008, 07:07:59 PM »

Would've been higher had I not been unwillingly given a massage by a man and if I didn't slap my friends' asses to piss them off.
NDN
Uganda

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2008, 07:08:54 PM »

Right.  I've seen hundreds of men naked.  Group showers suck.  Just stare at the wall and use soap on a rope.

uh, not so sure about you.  You didn't even break 40.  Wink 
I even kissed a dude once, but it was on a dare.
Why didn't you call me back the next day? Sad
More importantly, was it on the lips? Wink
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2008, 07:14:35 PM »

I got a 32...
NDN
Uganda

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2008, 07:17:21 PM »

I scored 40. I'd copy and paste my commentary if I wasn't on an iPhone.

iPhone?  dude, that's gay!
Yeah for once I'm going to have to agree with my jmf. Deduct about 10 points now.
NDN
Uganda

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2008, 07:21:10 PM »

Bi/Slightly Straight

You scored 7 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite gender, but either gender would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

Crappy test.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2008, 07:33:24 PM »

Mostly Straight

You scored 32 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are mainly heterosexual, but you have a few homosexual qualities. You much prefer the opposite sex, but you have a mild interest in the same sex. If you disapprove of homosexuality, it is likely that you act overly straight to deny your slight gay tendencies. If you are comfortable with your sexuality, you might be up for experimenting with members of the same sex if given the opportunity. If you are sexually inexperienced, you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the same sex and whether or not you like those encounters.

WTF?

Dave
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2008, 07:35:00 PM »

Mostly Straight

You scored 32 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are mainly heterosexual, but you have a few homosexual qualities. You much prefer the opposite sex, but you have a mild interest in the same sex. If you disapprove of homosexuality, it is likely that you act overly straight to deny your slight gay tendencies. If you are comfortable with your sexuality, you might be up for experimenting with members of the same sex if given the opportunity. If you are sexually inexperienced, you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the same sex and whether or not you like those encounters.

WTF?

Dave

Hey Wink
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2008, 07:35:33 PM »

Yeah, pretty much. Tongue
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2008, 07:38:08 PM »

39 Mostly Straight.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2008, 07:45:02 PM »

You scored 9 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite gender, but either gender would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

I think it was because I don't have any desire for any sort of relations. Tongue
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2008, 07:49:09 PM »

You scored 9 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

I think it was because I don't have any desire for any sort of relations. Tongue

HAHA
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2008, 07:55:21 PM »

NEWS BREAK: Xahar hits for both teams.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2008, 08:00:40 PM »

NEWS BREAK: Xahar hits for both teams.

Really?
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2008, 08:02:51 PM »

WTF?

Dave

gives more meaning to the name, Democratic "Hawk"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?page=5&term=hawk
30.  Hawk  -  Slang used in Cork, Ireland for a homosexual  
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2008, 08:06:42 PM »

WTF?

Dave

I'm +32 not -32 Wink
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2008, 08:10:59 PM »

WTF?

Dave

I'm +32 not -32 Wink

not sure, dude.  maybe you're sending a message with those little cute quote marks around Hawk
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2008, 08:25:19 PM »

starting to see a pattern emerge from the Dems on the board...

Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2008, 08:27:58 PM »

starting to see a pattern emerge from the Dems on the board...

What? That we're more liberal with our sexuality? Open to new things? Not close-minded...Tongue
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2008, 08:31:07 PM »

http://www.allthetests.com/quiz18/quizpu.php?testid=1139849792&katname=

Here's a different test. It's not on a spectrum scale but it's less obvious in its questions....maybe you'll be surprised...*cough*cough*Jmfcst*cough*
Reluctant Republican

« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2008, 08:33:49 PM »

You scored -24 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are not exclusively homosexual, but you prefer the same sex over the opposite sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the opposite sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the same sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

No surprise here. I like some variety, ha ha.
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2008, 08:37:11 PM »

You scored -24 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are not exclusively homosexual, but you prefer the same sex over the opposite sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the opposite sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the same sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

..huh...another forumer I didn't know was gay...
Reluctant Republican

« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2008, 08:42:05 PM »

..huh...another forumer I didn't know was gay...

LOL. Yeah, one of the many reasons for my "Reluctant" Republicanism.

As for your second test, I got Bisexual. "You are bisexual. Bisexual are often mostly more gay than straight. "

I don't know if I agree with that, but meh.

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2008, 08:44:47 PM »

So... the second test tells me I'm homophobic. That's surprising news. Tongue
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies