Be Warned
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:20:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Be Warned
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Be Warned  (Read 3233 times)
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2008, 01:46:38 AM »

She probably saw his post on here about Rocky Horror and the fishnet stockings.  Sad  Sad  Sad

Wait wait wait...wha?

You will learn when you are older Xahar Tongue.

Well it seems as if my plans to convince my Mum that the punishment is wrong have failed. She has already threatened me with if you ask about the internet, the punishment will increase another month. So I won't fuck with the tyrannical system my Mum has built up since I started High School.

Aw, damn. I'm sorry to hear that. Sad Angry With such an ultimatum, I think it's best not to force the issue. Who knows, maybe she'll reconsider.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2008, 02:07:35 AM »

how can you go to school when it's summer break?

lolololololol

Year round school in Australia.

I say we all send Connor's "Mum" letters saying that the internet is filled with wonderful and caring people, and we'll use opebo and BRTD as examples.  She'll chage her mind for sure!
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2008, 02:13:12 AM »

I say we all send Connor's "Mum" letters saying that the internet is filled with wonderful and caring people, and we'll use opebo and BRTD as examples.  She'll chage her mind for sure!

Whilst I appreciate the offer Inks, I suggest you don't. She does not know that I talk to "strangers" on the internet and that would make it worse. She'll take the whole computer and internet away from me forever and plus she thinks that if I do talk to "strangers" on the internet that you are all paedophiles. A paedophile that secures his victim because of politics. Please. So if you want to see me on the forum again, then don't do that. 
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2008, 02:43:01 AM »

Whilst I appreciate the offer Inks, I suggest you don't. She does not know that I talk to "strangers" on the internet and that would make it worse. She'll take the whole computer and internet away from me forever and plus she thinks that if I do talk to "strangers" on the internet that you are all paedophiles. A paedophile that secures his victim because of politics. Please. So if you want to see me on the forum again, then don't do that. 

I know - I was joking.  I've never seen it spelled "paedophile" though.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2008, 12:33:27 PM »

I know - I was joking.  I've never seen it spelled "paedophile" though.

You haven't? It's the Commonwealth way. Damn æ ligature.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2008, 01:08:25 PM »

what the hell could your mom be mad about? 

I told her to shut up after she was treating me like I was a poor Russian during the tyrannical reign of Joseph Stalin. We got into an argument regarding my Work Experience placement, which I later found out that I didn't get Sad. Even if I told my Mum to take a chill pill she would go apesh**t.

hah, I probably say "shut up" to my mom 3x a day (and liberally use the word f***).  of course there was a time when I was not much younger than you when I couldn't have gotten away with it - so keep at it, brother.  don't give up.  start to move into profanity.  sitting on your hands here will do nothing but make you a slave to your mother for the rest of your adolescence.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2008, 04:09:04 PM »

what the hell could your mom be mad about?

I told her to shut up after she was treating me like I was a poor Russian during the tyrannical reign of Joseph Stalin. We got into an argument regarding my Work Experience placement, which I later found out that I didn't get Sad. Even if I told my Mum to take a chill pill she would go apesh**t.

hah, I probably say "shut up" to my mom 3x a day (and liberally use the word f***).  of course there was a time when I was not much younger than you when I couldn't have gotten away with it - so keep at it, brother.  don't give up.  start to move into profanity.  sitting on your hands here will do nothing but make you a slave to your mother for the rest of your adolescence.
I think the worst thing I've ever told my mom was "I think you've overcooked the chicken".
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2008, 07:49:20 PM »

I'm back Smiley.

What have I missed in the last 24 hours? Sure it sounds odd that I am asking such a thing, but I had withdraws yesterday, often resulting in myself becoming tired, bored and erratic forcing myself to make bad jokes about David Carradine.

BTW: I got a Work Experience placement at Ticketmaster in the City just a few hours ago. Take that Joseph Stalin.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2008, 07:52:27 PM »

You had withdrawl from the forum? O_o That's messed up dude, and not right. Tongue
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2008, 08:13:30 PM »

You had withdrawl from the forum? O_o That's messed up dude, and not right. Tongue

I know it seems really, really strange Jedi but I did, and it will continue until my Mum allows me to use the Information Superhighway once again, which will hopefully be very, very soon, preferably before I go on holidays in five days time Grin. I thought you guys would have been happy that I would have gotten work experience. Now I'm sad.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2008, 11:07:22 PM »

IT'S OVER!!!

I knew that idiotic punishment would come to an end, but I didn't expect my Mum to be so happy about it Smiley. So what have I missed in the last 48 hours?
Spaghetti Cat
Driedapples
United States

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2008, 11:26:08 PM »

Not much, I guess there is the brtd drama in the atlas section to check out.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2008, 11:48:01 PM »

As you know by now, a lot more happened in Atlasia than when I was out for a week.
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2008, 04:48:14 PM »

Yay!!! Your mom saw the light. Tongue
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length