Zell Miller is on the stage... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:40:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Zell Miller is on the stage... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Zell Miller is on the stage...  (Read 43456 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: September 01, 2004, 09:39:52 PM »

Then why did he trash Carter? He was president more than 25 years ago. Plus if the party was like that dumbass wanted there would just be two identical parties, what's the point of that?

I missed the first party because I didn't feel like puking, but reluctantly watched the end. Now I think it'd be interesting to compare the vile hate he spewed to Obama's keynote speech at our convention, and then ask where this crap about how all the Bush hatred by liberals is wrong and how liberals hate America is coming from. Obama's speech was the one praising America, Zell just demonized and ripped Kerry, which is exactly what the right claims we do about Bush and it's wrong.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 09:47:18 PM »

Then why did he trash Carter? He was president more than 25 years ago. Plus if the party was like that dumbass wanted there would just be two identical parties, what's the point of that?

I missed the first party because I didn't feel like puking, but reluctantly watched the end. Now I think it'd be interesting to compare the vile hate he spewed to Obama's keynote speech at our convention, and then ask where this crap about how all the Bush hatred by liberals is wrong and how liberals hate America is coming from. Obama's speech was the one praising America, Zell just demonized and ripped Kerry, which is exactly what the right claims we do about Bush and it's wrong.
Zell never said that the left didnt have a right to be stupid. He only pointed out their stupidity. Every point he made related directly to policy stances. And keep saying Obama. I love it every time the left brings that commie up. Shifts more votes to the right.

yeah, like his speech wasn't well received at all and he's not kicking ass in the polls. lol. I think NixonNow has some competition here.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 09:48:13 PM »

http://miller.senate.gov/speeches/030101jjdinner.htm
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2004, 11:00:32 PM »

Hes kicking ass because of the circumstances surrounding the race. Ryan was right to step down. But the Illinois race will be the shocker of the election I believe. Go ahead and hug those early polls while Keyes is just getting started. Keyes wont lose by more then 5 points and could possibly win it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You actually think Keyes has a snowball's chance in hell? Or that he could even come within 5 points? Gore beat Bush there by 12 points! And you actually think Keyes will bring in some Keyes voters and Kerry voters?

Oh wait, do you actually think Bush will win Illinois too? AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2004, 11:06:19 PM »
« Edited: September 01, 2004, 11:07:20 PM by Better Red Than Dead »

Why would someone vote for Kerry and then vote for a right wing extremist like Keyes?

and why was Obama beating Ryan by more than 10 points in the polls BEFORE the scandal broke?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2004, 11:10:15 PM »

they elected 4 MODERATE Republican governors, not people who claim that 9/11 was punishment for abortion. And why was Obama beating Ryan by more than 10 points in the polls BEFORE the scandal broke?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2004, 11:14:14 PM »
« Edited: September 01, 2004, 11:14:37 PM by Better Red Than Dead »

Too bad I don't know you in real life, I'd make some easy money on a bet.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2004, 11:59:18 PM »

not most of Kerry's voting record that he was attacking.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies