Jesse Helms Dead at 86 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:40:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Jesse Helms Dead at 86 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jesse Helms Dead at 86  (Read 21396 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: July 07, 2008, 11:06:54 PM »
« edited: July 08, 2008, 12:05:13 AM by Governor Duke, Dirty South »

Reading through this thread makes me kind of sad at some of the pathetic losers that infest this place. Sure, I didn't agree with all of what Helms did or said during his years, but this man ran and stood for what he believes in. He refused to give in to the political pressures or cheapen himself to be "liked by others." He truly lived by the idea that he'd rather be who he was and be hated than be someone he wasn't and be loved. I admire him for who he was, not by what he did. He took a position and he stood up for it. People like him are no longer around. I doubt I can name a politician that doesn't jump around on his beliefs just to gain votes. Helms certainly didn't do that.

It's too bad a lot of you are too intolerant and closed minded yourselves or too full of hate to take a step back and pay respects to this man instead of embarrassing yourselves on this forum by acting like immature bafoons.

I am sure when Ted Kennedy, Byrd etc, dies, you pathetic liberals will cry and scream if anyone says anything negative about them. What sad people you folks are.

Jessie Helms deserves respect for what reason?

When did he ever show respect to gays, blacks and women?

Fcuk him. I'd let my dog piss on his grave for all I care.

You, my friend, are one of the saddest individuals I have ever come across. I do hope one day you'll grow up and learn how to conduct yourself in a respectful manner.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 11:37:08 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Ha.. I knew that would be the response I got from you. Being called the worst poster on this forum by Mr. "Newsweek doesn't have an agenda" is very funny.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies