Opinion of the Irgun and Lehi
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:03:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of the Irgun and Lehi
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of the Irgun and Lehi
Freedom Fighters

Horrible People

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 5

Author Topic: Opinion of the Irgun and Lehi  (Read 1199 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 09, 2008, 11:18:21 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_%28group%29

Vile disgusting worthless terrorist trash human garbage. And in some cases Nazi supporters (of course, Zionists had a ton of common ground with Nazis and anti-Semites in the 40s, most anti-Semites loved the idea of Zionism since it'd be an excuse to expel all Jews from Europe.)

I would be wholeheartedly in favor of the murder of any remaining veterans of them by current Palestinian terrorist groups provided no civilians were killed as well. Anyone who ever belonged to such a group is a repulsive disgusting human being, period, no exceptions.
Albus Dumbledore
Havelock Vetinari
Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

Political Matrix
E: -0.71, S: -2.17

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 11:58:36 PM »

The irgun were terrorist scum and proof that Britain should have not allowed a single jew to set foot in Palestine. Palestine is a living example of what happens when native populations tolerate illegal/unchecked mass immigration and don't do anything until it's too late.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 06:17:43 AM »

I'm not a fan.

I would be wholeheartedly in favor of the murder of any remaining veterans of them by current Palestinian terrorist groups provided no civilians were killed as well. Anyone who ever belonged to such a group is a repulsive disgusting human being, period, no exceptions.

I don't quite see the logic there. Unless you'd be happy for said Palestinian terrorists to be murdered themselves afterwards.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 11:50:03 AM »

I'm not a fan.

I don't quite see the logic there. Unless you'd be happy for said Palestinian terrorists to be murdered themselves afterwards.

It's like what the Mossad did to the Munich terrorists.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 11:57:06 AM »

I'm not a fan.

Maybe the murders will be conducted by suicide bomb?
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 08:21:57 PM »

The Palestinians are only following the example of these groups that showed that terrorism can indeed get you a state of your very own.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies