African Americans in Bible prophecy
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:01:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  African Americans in Bible prophecy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: African Americans in Bible prophecy  (Read 40556 times)
prophetman
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 11, 2008, 02:34:21 PM »

Does anyone on here study Bible prophecy, ie, Daniel and Revelation, etc?....I mean REALLY study it?  If so, do you take into consideration that Babylon is America?, and that the ten horns upon Babylon in Rev.17 are African Americans?

Wanna discuss it?

Albus Dumbledore
Havelock Vetinari
Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

Political Matrix
E: -0.71, S: -2.17

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 02:38:08 PM »

This thread is going places.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 04:29:08 PM »
« Edited: July 11, 2008, 04:32:13 PM by jmfcst »

Does anyone on here study Bible prophecy, ie, Daniel and Revelation, etc?....I mean REALLY study it?  If so, do you take into consideration that Babylon is America?, and that the ten horns upon Babylon in Rev.17 are African Americans?

Wanna discuss it?

I think it is possible that America is the Babylon of Revelation...BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU ARE INTERPRETING IT TO SINGLE OUT AFRICAN AMERICANS.

In fact, the ten horns are not upon Babylon, rather they are on the head of beast.  Babylon is the great prostitute in Revelation.  The ten horns of the beast give the antiChrist authority to destroy Babylon the great prostitute so that the antiChrist can go and destroy Israel (which leads one to wonder if the reason why the prostitute had to be destroyed was because it was protecting Israel).

JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 11:11:12 AM »

I've met a few like you.  Thank Christ, not many.

So tell me -- do they bear the mark of Cain?  Are they the offspring of the Nephilim?  Or were they just the product of human/ape sexual intercourse?  (I've heard all three posited in various Christian Identity Movement pulpits...)

12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 06:37:37 PM »

I've met a few like you.  Thank Christ, not many.

So tell me -- do they bear the mark of Cain?  Are they the offspring of the Nephilim?  Or were they just the product of human/ape sexual intercourse?  (I've heard all three posited in various Christian Identity Movement pulpits...)

Damn, you beat me to the punch.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 06:44:39 PM »

No.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 06:50:58 PM »
« Edited: July 12, 2008, 06:53:37 PM by Supersoulty »

Besides, the 10th Horn is obviously Benedict XVI... don't you know anything about your whacked out anti-Catholic, fundie Protestant theories?
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2008, 06:56:13 PM »

Besides, the 10th Horn is obviously George W. Bush... don't you know anything about your whacked out anti-neoconservative, fundie Protestant theories?
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2008, 06:57:16 PM »

Besides, the 10th horn is obviously the UN... don't you know anything about your whacked out anti-globalist, fundie Protestant theories?
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2008, 07:30:55 PM »

It's official:  Soulty's last three responses each merit a JSojourner SPEW OF THE MONTH award.  The winner owes me a new keyboard and some handi-wipes.
prophetman
Rookie
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 03:05:10 PM »

Wanna discuss it?

I think it is possible that America is the Babylon of Revelation...BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU ARE INTERPRETING IT TO SINGLE OUT AFRICAN AMERICANS.

In fact, the ten horns are not upon Babylon, rather they are on the head of beast.  Babylon is the great prostitute in Revelation.  The ten horns of the beast give the antiChrist authority to destroy Babylon the great prostitute so that the antiChrist can go and destroy Israel (which leads one to wonder if the reason why the prostitute had to be destroyed was because it was protecting Israel).

I doubt if anyone here knows what you're talking about.  And, I doubt very seriously if YOU know what you're talking about.

African Americans are depicted as "the ten horns" in Daniel and in Revelation.
In fact, their whole history is recorded in the book of Daniel.

They're the ten horns upon Babylon in Rev.17.
And, they're the ten horns in Rev.13.

Hell, if all we had to go by was Rev.13, we'd know that African Americans are that ten-horn beast!

African Americans had a wound caused by slavery.  America healed that slavery wound, and today the whole world wonders after (idolizes) them.

An image has been created of African Americans, which causes all; the small and great, the rich and poor, and the free and bond in America to receive and accept them.

They have to be worshipped (given preferencial treatment) in America's schools and universities (the forehead), in the workplace (the right hand), and in all places of business (that buy and sell).

Their name is "the ten horns", and their number is 600, 60, and 6.
You have to multiply by 10 (by the ten horns) to get those numbers.

Thus, when you multiply the ten horns by 6 you'll get the number 60.  And, when you multiply the ten horns by 60 you'll get 600.
And, when you multiply the ten horns by 600 you'll get 6000, and so forth and so on. 

See?!  That wasn't so hard, was it?!!

Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 03:12:34 PM »

Wanna discuss it?

I doubt if anyone here knows what you're talking about.  And, I doubt very seriously if YOU know what you're talking about.

1.) jmfcst is our resident forum bible thumper. I'm quite confident he knows what he is talking about.

2.) Insulting people that seriously reply to your idiotic question is not the best way to make friends here. Show some respect.

Piss off.
Albus Dumbledore
Havelock Vetinari

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 04:05:13 PM »

Wanna discuss it?

Hell, if all we had to go by was Rev.13, we'd know that African Americans are that ten-horn beast!

African Americans had a wound caused by slavery.  America healed that slavery wound, and today the whole world wonders after (idolizes) them.

An image has been created of African Americans, which causes all; the small and great, the rich and poor, and the free and bond in America to receive and accept them.

They have to be worshipped (given preferencial treatment) in America's schools and universities (the forehead), in the workplace (the right hand), and in all places of business (that buy and sell).

Thus, when you multiply the ten horns by 6 you'll get the number 60.  And, when you multiply the ten horns by 60 you'll get 600.
And, when you multiply the ten horns by 600 you'll get 6000, and so forth and so on. 

Stop. Posting.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 04:09:02 PM »

Wanna discuss it?

That made no sense.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 04:20:01 PM »
« Edited: July 14, 2008, 04:27:27 PM by jmfcst »

Why do you insist on saying that the ten horns are upon the woman Babylon?  It is very clear that the 10 horns are upon the beast, and the woman sits on the beast, and the woman's name is Babylon, but she is not described as having horns.

Rev 13:1 And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

Rev 17:3 There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5 This title was written on her forehead: MYSTERY  BABYLON THE GREAT...7 I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.

Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2008, 04:25:46 PM »

Wanna discuss it?

Go away.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2008, 08:09:59 PM »

Much as I am tantalized by the prospect of a new chew toy, I concur.  Take your ignorance, your hatred AND your Biblical illiteracy elsewhere.  I am sure some Christian Identity church is looking for a pastor.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2008, 08:49:30 PM »

Take your ignorance, your hatred AND your Biblical illiteracy elsewhere. 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Albus Dumbledore
Havelock Vetinari

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2008, 08:50:57 PM »

Prophetman is the worst newbie.
prophetman
Rookie
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 01:13:55 PM »

Why do you insist on saying that the ten horns are upon the woman Babylon?  It is very clear that the 10 horns are upon the beast, and the woman sits on the beast, and the woman's name is Babylon, but she is not described as having horns.

Rev 13:1 And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

Rev 17:3 There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5 This title was written on her forehead: MYSTERY  BABYLON THE GREAT...7 I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.

Don't be confused with the terms "harlot" and "woman" in Rev.17.....Those terms, along with the term "Babylon" itself are terms which are descriptive of the European Americans, ie "the ten kings".

Verse 16 of that chapter says,
"And "the ten horns" (the blacks) which thou sawest upon "the beast" (upon Babylon; America); these shall hate the "the whore" (the Europeans), and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."

17  "For God hath put in their hearts (in the hearts of the European Americans) to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast (unto the blacks) until the words of God shall be fulfilled."

Read Dan.7, verses 23 through 26.
It's talking about this same Babylon; same "kingdom", and about the same ten kings and ten horns within that beast kingdom.
Albus Dumbledore
Havelock Vetinari

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 01:18:23 PM »

Viva La Raza! La muerte al hombre blanco.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 01:31:53 PM »

Besides, the 10th Horn is obviously Benedict XVI... don't you know anything about your whacked out anti-Catholic, fundie Protestant theories?

Oh, I though he was using the blood of unbaptized babies to make matzos.  I  must have my conspiracies confused.  Wink

Take your ignorance, your hatred AND your Biblical illiteracy elsewhere.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 02:04:39 PM »
« Edited: July 15, 2008, 02:07:04 PM by jmfcst »

Don't be confused with the terms "harlot" and "woman" in Rev.17.....Those terms, along with the term "Babylon" itself are terms which are descriptive of the European Americans, ie "the ten kings".

"And "the ten horns" (the blacks) which thou sawest upon "the beast" (upon Babylon; America); these shall hate the "the whore" (the Europeans), and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."

17  "For God hath put in their hearts (in the hearts of the European Americans) to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast (unto the blacks) until the words of God shall be fulfilled."

Read Dan.7, verses 23 through 26.
It's talking about this same Babylon; same "kingdom", and about the same ten kings and ten horns within that beast kingdom.

I think you are defending your position, instead of defending what the scripture says. 

Example, you have defined "the blacks" as "the ten horns", and you have defined the "European Americans" as "the ten kings"...but that can NOT be because Rev 17:12 states "The ten horns you saw are ten kings". 

So, then, the bible says: 
10 horns = 10 kings

But, you say:
10 horns = "the blacks".
10 kings = "European Americans"

That would mean:
"the blacks" = "European Americans"

which, obviously is not the case, even from your point of view
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2008, 02:15:32 PM »

the correct reading of this passage is:

16 And "the ten horns" (the ten kings who reign during the time of Christ's return) which thou sawest upon "the beast" (the antiChrist); these shall hate the "the whore" (Babylon, the lone world superpower who straddles the earth and controls the world's politics), and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."

17  "For God hath put in their hearts (the ten kings) to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast (the antiChrist) until the words of God shall be fulfilled."
Albus Dumbledore
Havelock Vetinari

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2008, 02:15:49 PM »

So prophetman what is your opinion about hispanics?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies