Atlas Forum Libertarian Party HQ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:42:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlas Forum Libertarian Party HQ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlas Forum Libertarian Party HQ  (Read 3435 times)
badnarikin04

« on: September 02, 2004, 06:23:08 PM »

Making a new thread with a more official title.

I ask that everyone please post their questions or suggestions towards the AFLP here instead of the "Opening a Libertarian Party" thread.
badnarikin04

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2004, 07:02:16 PM »

Your party is really taking off.  You almost rival the AFIP in terms of membership now.

Suggestions: Get a website, similar to the other party websites.  Once you get your party's website listed in Forum Headquarters, that gives you a lot of credibility.  Work on a platform and get it up on your site.  You should make endorsements for every forum election.

Good luck!!!

Thanks to both of you. As far as i know, we are yet to have a techie in our party. I'll take that into account when I recruit Libertarians on the forum who have not yet registered. But if that fails, I'm currently taking a Web Design course and hopefully that can be one of my projects.
badnarikin04

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2004, 07:14:08 PM »

Your party is really taking off.  You almost rival the AFIP in terms of membership now.

Suggestions: Get a website, similar to the other party websites.  Once you get your party's website listed in Forum Headquarters, that gives you a lot of credibility.  Work on a platform and get it up on your site.  You should make endorsements for every forum election.

Good luck!!!

Thanks to both of you. As far as i know, we are yet to have a techie in our party. I'll take that into account when I recruit Libertarians on the forum who have not yet registered. But if that fails, I'm currently taking a Web Design course and hopefully that can be one of my projects.

It is actually not neccessary to design a website to the point where you need a techie in the party.  A forum is good enough.  Simply post your platform, and discuss your party's actions.
Get a message board free at http://www.ezboard.com/

Thank you for that link, Defarge. I'm building the board right now, but why is it asking me to pay at the bottom? There's only an option for a trial membership.
badnarikin04

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2004, 07:37:29 PM »

THE AFLP FORUM IS NOW OPEN....

http://p206.ezboard.com/batlasforumlibertarianparty

I ask all registered Libertarians to register at this board.

It's very basic, but it's late, so I just posted a welcome announcement and a thread for the platform.
badnarikin04

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2004, 04:05:41 PM »
« Edited: September 03, 2004, 04:15:40 PM by badnarikin04 »

Dabeav, thank you for offering to run. Atlasia is basically fairly similar to America, except i think there's troops in Sudan in Atlasia that might need pulling out. A lot of the social issues we stand for, such as marijuana decriminalization, gay rights, and freedom of speech, still need to be adressed.

I still have to write the platform.

And Dabeav, don't forget to register at the AFLP forum I made.

I ask ALL registered members of the AFLP to please join this forum and put your two cents in on possible decisions I or others may want to make.
badnarikin04

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2004, 06:10:19 PM »

Well, i'd like to invite more Libertarians to join the ACLU. We are fighting for more social freedom, but we're not exactly like the real ACLU.

I would also urge my fellow Libertarians to join the ACLU.

And register in the AFLP forum! I need feedback!

Please!!!!
badnarikin04

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2004, 08:49:58 PM »

BUMP!!!!

Please...Libertarians...BE ACTIVE!!! We're getting closer to major party status here, and in order to get there we need to be as active as possible!

And register at the AFLP forum... Please!

An election is coming, I need your help!
badnarikin04

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2004, 07:05:50 PM »

Echo...

echo...

echo...

echo...
badnarikin04

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2004, 07:36:52 PM »

Fritz, thank you for pointing this out to me. As the chairman, I do ask that you link to our forum. Although only two of us have registered there, I think that would be important to get the rest of the party into the forum.
badnarikin04

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2004, 08:52:56 PM »

I'm a party chairman too, Badnarik....try doing what I do: put the link in your signature.  It couldn't hurt, right?

Good idea!

Thanks for your help. Hopefully I'd be allowed to give you a cabinet position if elected. You've been an excellent SFA.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies