Department of Forum Affairs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:33:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Department of Forum Affairs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Department of Forum Affairs  (Read 71442 times)
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« on: August 13, 2008, 11:44:29 AM »

What are the election dates and when is the candidacy declaration deadline?
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 11:38:10 AM »

What are the election dates and when is the candidacy declaration deadline?

The election begins August 21st. The deadline is today.

Thanks.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 10:25:10 AM »

Noon Friday.
Congrats btw Smiley
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 08:14:15 AM »

A complaint was made to my office about voter fraud (not the whole Ben/Populist thing).  I am going to hold off certifying the results until I hear more about this (or unless it doesn't materializes)

Does it have any effect on the results, if it is true?

If that is only for one vote, results can't change, since 1.5 votes separe the fifth place and the sixth place.

Technically, technically the gap is actually less than 1.5.
The count stopped because there was less than 1.5 votes available to redistribute and so such a count is redundant.

It is possible (though maybe unlikely) that the removal of a vote could change the outcome.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 07:01:30 AM »

My global protest is just that I don't want to see many legal disputes AFTER the vote (and because results wouldn't please here or there Smiley ), artificially based on formal reasons (whereas Hamilton did what he thought fine to do, with the SoFA being unclear and absent), as almost the entire process might be questionned.

Tisk... disputing the SoFA's decisions is a hallowed and long-practiced Atlasian institution! It's at least as important as the elections themselves. The more obscure the nature of the challenge the better! Grin
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 05:32:33 PM »

Nope. The 11th Amendment ("Flexi-Time Amendment") allows elections to be opened at any time between 00.00 Thursday and 00.01 Friday.

Earl has been something of a traditionalist in opting to open his booths on Friday midnights.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 07:54:43 AM »

When will we have a detailed list of who voted for who on latest Presidential Election by State and Region ? I must remind you that the wiki's regional data are still uncorrect three month after the election.

The SoFA regulates and certifies federal elections; he has under no duty to do any of these things you mention.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies