''Everyone Out!'' - I'm on strike next week. UPDATED
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:13:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  ''Everyone Out!'' - I'm on strike next week. UPDATED
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: ''Everyone Out!'' - I'm on strike next week. UPDATED  (Read 3357 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2008, 07:37:30 PM »

Apparently OCTranspo (local sh**tty public transit) is planning to go on strike on Wednesday here, and that means bullsh**t and crap for me.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2008, 08:52:43 AM »

Apparently OCTranspo (local sh**tty public transit) is planning to go on strike on Wednesday here, and that means bullsh**t and crap for me.

I'm staying home today since I have no way of getting to school. Hopefully the lazy asses don't enjoy their vacation for too long, since I have a Bio test tomorrow. The lazy asses also chose the perfect time to strike: a snowstorm. The communists have also decided to not guarantee the safety of school buses and will not forbid picketing in front of school bus pickup lines, so the school buses aren't running either. Fire those jokes.

These people should be fired. Atleast they have a guaranteed job. Others are losing jobs. OCTranspo=fail.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2008, 04:11:46 PM »

Aren't you glad you're missing school?
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2008, 04:16:03 PM »

No, since I'm bored. Plus, I had the good classes today.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2008, 04:16:34 PM »

Ah. Well, I have to go back in 15 minutes for two hours of Spanish.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2008, 11:38:09 PM »

I'm staying home today since I have no way of getting to school. Hopefully the lazy asses don't enjoy their vacation for too long, since I have a Bio test tomorrow. The lazy asses also chose the perfect time to strike: a snowstorm. The communists have also decided to not guarantee the safety of school buses and will not forbid picketing in front of school bus pickup lines, so the school buses aren't running either. Fire those jokes.

These people should be fired. Atleast they have a guaranteed job. Others are losing jobs. OCTranspo=fail.

They suck at PR, too. Here's a video of the union boss being interviewed on tv. Plenty of good old one-word responses there.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=lr9l8B-Z5Ms
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2008, 08:08:15 AM »

The strike is still on, and will probably last for a while. The city government, which can't manage a budget properly, is in massive financial trouble and welcomes this opportunity to save money on the back of people in winter! Atleast France and Quebec have a minimum service during strikes to assure some major lines are still in (reduced) service. Here, there's nothing of the sort. Not even a major Transitway line or a major bus line like the east-west 2.

Hopefully Larry O'Brien is trounced in the next election.

OCTranspo=fail. Ottawa City=fail. OCTranspo+Ottawa City=epic fail.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies