Jewish press invades Obama's privacy
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:54:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Jewish press invades Obama's privacy
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Jewish press invades Obama's privacy  (Read 3455 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2008, 02:36:24 AM »

Oh please based on what? So if an individual questions the state of Israel that makes them "anti semites"?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2008, 02:39:48 AM »

That was just done to get the blood up in the anti-Zionists (of which there is a little crossover with Obama fan boys).  I'm not tossing the entire Jew press under the bus here.

It's almost as if you like it when we have some anti-semitism on this forum. Seriously anti-zionist =/= anti semitism.
Of course not, that's why I use anti-Zionists instead of anti semitism (although there is TONS of crossover, obviously all antisemites are also anti-Zionists).  I do find "subtle" anti semitic remarks hilarious though, plus it makes it easier to spot the asshats in the anti-Zionist camp.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2008, 02:44:09 AM »

Oh please based on what? So if an individual questions the state of Israel that makes them "anti semites"?

Huh? I am precisely trying to say that you can question the state of Israel and the circumstances under which they were created, without hating Jews. I guess there was a misunderstanding.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2008, 02:45:43 AM »

That was just done to get the blood up in the anti-Zionists (of which there is a little crossover with Obama fan boys).  I'm not tossing the entire Jew press under the bus here.

It's almost as if you like it when we have some anti-semitism on this forum. Seriously anti-zionist =/= anti semitism.
Of course not, that's why I use anti-Zionists instead of anti semitism (although there is TONS of crossover, obviously all antisemites are also anti-Zionists).  I do find "subtle" anti semitic remarks hilarious though, plus it makes it easier to spot the asshats in the anti-Zionist camp.

No doubt some anti-zionists are anti-semites but most anti-zionists do not hate jews.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2008, 02:46:20 AM »

Huh? I am precisely trying to say that you can question the state of Israel and the circumstances under which they were created, without hating Jews. I guess there was a misunderstanding.

Sorry, I only saw the "=" symbol. Haven't really seen the =/= symbol used.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2008, 02:54:21 AM »

I prefer the != to mean "not equal" but I try not to use it to much.  Missunderstood shorthand doesn't do anybody any favors.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2008, 03:03:12 AM »

I prefer the != to mean "not equal" but I try not to use it to much.  Missunderstood shorthand doesn't do anybody any favors.

Indeed. I probably saw != used in a dozen different places before I found out what it meant. Ah, the joys of being too young to understand the internet. Those were the days. Smiley
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2008, 04:02:12 AM »

Indeed. I probably saw != used in a dozen different places before I found out what it meant. Ah, the joys of being too young to understand the internet. Those were the days. Smiley
Aye.  Nobody knows what TMI or WTF or even LOL means the first time they see them.  This (the internet) is still a learning experience for everyone (and probaly always will be).
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2008, 10:47:08 AM »

Aye.  Nobody knows what TMI or WTF or even LOL means the first time they see them.  This (the internet) is still a learning experience for everyone (and probaly always will be).

Hey, I grew up in the world of Apple II and Commodore. I have an excuse. Tongue
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2008, 06:16:25 PM »

This is the best way to do it: ≠
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2008, 12:26:24 AM »

That aint handy on American keyboards, but yeah, that is much more well known.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2008, 12:36:52 AM »
« Edited: August 03, 2008, 12:40:13 AM by phknrocket1k »

Of course not, that's why I use anti-Zionists instead of anti semitism (although there is TONS of crossover, obviously all antisemites are also anti-Zionists).  I do find "subtle" anti semitic remarks hilarious though, plus it makes it easier to spot the asshats in the anti-Zionist camp.

Many Anti-Semitic Europeans actually supported the creation of a Jewish state, especially one that's not on their continent.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2008, 01:57:28 AM »

Still?
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2008, 10:41:23 AM »

My favorite part is that a local paper here published an article admonishing the leaking of the prayer...and then published the prayer as well.

Absolutely disgusting.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies