Is there enough proof of global warming to warrant drastic change? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:38:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Is there enough proof of global warming to warrant drastic change? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is there enough proof of global warming to warrant the need for drastic change?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 26

Author Topic: Is there enough proof of global warming to warrant drastic change?  (Read 5968 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: August 02, 2008, 02:52:05 AM »

Snowguy, we disagree on a lot (we agree on a lot too, but tell anybody), but I must say, you do a great job on the global warming issue.  Thank you for your input.  You could easily be a puppet like many others, but you've obviously done your research past what the Al Gore's of the world preach to you and came up with a reasonable position on the subject.  We need more people like you on your side of the aisle.  Again, thank you.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 03:00:28 PM »

Snowguy, we disagree on a lot (we agree on a lot too, but tell anybody), but I must say, you do a great job on the global warming issue.  Thank you for your input.  You could easily be a puppet like many others, but you've obviously done your research past what the Al Gore's of the world preach to you and came up with a reasonable position on the subject.  We need more people like you on your side of the aisle.  Again, thank you.

You're only praising his effort because you agree with him.  If he had shown the consensus opinion of scientists rather than a minority opinion, he could have also written long paragraphs and showed charts, but I don't think you would have praised him then.
No, he's obviously done his research.  Everybody that I've ever talked to that's done that sounds exactly like him.  He's a Global Warming Realist.  The goofballs that swallow Al Gore's BS and then parrot it about like it's gospel and "scientific consensus" are wrong and dangerous and we should tell them to shut the hell up.  Snowguy could have been lazy and bought into the hype too, but he didn't.

And yes, the Global Warming Enthusiasts can make nice long posts with graphs and big words, but what they can never do is refute the things the Realists have said.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 12:24:48 AM »

I hereby retire from debating on global warming.
Sure you do Mr. Favre.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies