Braums vs. Wawa
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:06:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Braums vs. Wawa
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: It's your choose
Braums
Wawa
Watchu talkin 'bout Hockey?
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Braums vs. Wawa  (Read 2006 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2014, 08:32:38 PM »

I voted for the watchu talking'bout honkey option.  There's a wawa a couple of miles from here, and there are wawas all over the place a little bit south of here (MD and DC), but they're all convenience stores.  On the other hand, all the Braum's stores I've seen are more like ice cream shops that sell fast food.  Does Braum's have a convenience store option as well? 

Anyway, if we're talking about convenience stores, the local ones are mostly Turkey Hill or Sheetz.  I prefer Turkey Hill to either Sheetz or Wawa (mostly because of the smell inside.  They all stink of burnt cooking oil and alkaline cleaning fluids, especially in the middle of the night, but Turkey Hill has the least nasty smell.)  Getty, when you can find them, have the best smell.  It's the smell of India, like the smell that hits you when you walk into a cheap hotel or a Best Western.  Fenugreek, cumin, curry powder, tandoori, and fennel.  Ah, I love that smell.  I always get tricked into thinking that there's an Indian restaurant on the premises, and take the room no matter how dirty, thinking that I'll get to have naan and saag paneer for dinner, only to find out that it's just the owner and his family having their evening meal.  Anyway, Getty Mart stores always have that smell.  Indian food is one of the few smells that overpower gasoline smell, so I'd vote for Getty if you had that as an option.

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2014, 12:58:44 AM »

Never heard of either of these, so I assume you suffer from some sort of delusion or maybe have been influenced by hallucinogens. My vote is for Buscemi's, which is a convenience store combined with subs and pizza. The one closest to my family's house also sells "Chester's Chicken", giving it the ultimate victory.
SNJ1985
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.19, S: 7.57

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2014, 01:26:36 PM »

Never heard of either of these, so I assume you suffer from some sort of delusion or maybe have been influenced by hallucinogens. My vote is for Buscemi's, which is a convenience store combined with subs and pizza. The one closest to my family's house also sells "Chester's Chicken", giving it the ultimate victory.

The closest Braum's to you is in Missouri, and the closest Wawa to you is in Virginia.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2014, 10:49:35 PM »

Every Braums is within 300 miles of the dairy farms in Tuttle Oklahoma. The more you know...
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies