Regional Protection Party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:17:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 162522 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2008, 05:19:08 PM »

Oh, this? Damn, you could've said that it was news I already knew. Wink
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2008, 05:20:13 PM »

Oh, this? Damn, you could've said that it was news I already knew. Wink
You might have been the only outside of the party I think, although I guess almost everyone could have seen it coming.  We are targeting this as our prime pick-up opportunity in the next election after my narrow loss last time around.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2008, 05:45:24 PM »

It would be my honor to run for regional Senator of the Southeast. I hope that I receive serious consideration from all the citizens of the Southeast.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2008, 06:02:23 PM »

Official Party Statement on Southeast Elections

The party would like to issue congradulations to both Gov. Duke on his re-election and the new Lt. Gov. Andy Jackson.  Although the party is sad to lose the Lt. Gov. office in SouthParkConservative, we can understand why voters may have been skeptical at his recent abscene.  We look forward to working with Mr. Jackson toward the continued rebirth of our wonderful region.  God Bless the Dirty South and all of Atlasia
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #154 on: August 27, 2008, 02:03:11 PM »

This thread will continue to serve as the party's official headquarters for the time being:

Official Statement on Pending Constitutional Amendment

The party urges all its members, and others of course, to urge their senators to oppose the constitutional amendment at a vote that would end regional senate seats.  We must stand together against this massive intrusion on the rights of the regions.  If the amendment passes the senate, then we urge everyone to vote against it in their respective regions.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #155 on: August 28, 2008, 08:17:39 AM »

Official Endorsement

The RPP officially endorses Inks and HappyWarrior in their bids for the Mideast assembly.  The endorsement for the 3rd seat will held off on at this time
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #156 on: August 28, 2008, 09:51:57 AM »

That's an interesting new expression for astroturf.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #157 on: August 29, 2008, 08:00:59 AM »

"We are the Champions" plays in the background:

The constitutional amendment to eliminate regional power in the senate has failed!  God Bless Atlasia!
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« Reply #158 on: August 29, 2008, 08:03:13 AM »

"We are the Champions" plays in the background:

The constitutional amendment to eliminate regional power in the senate has failed!  God Dave Bless Atlasia!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #159 on: August 29, 2008, 12:40:25 PM »

Praise the great Jesus Christ in Heaven, my friends! For he has smiled down on us today and helped the weak and meek RPP defeat this overstepping amendment. This isn't just a great day for southerners, but a great day for Americans. May God continue to shower us with sweet tea, fried chicken, and beautiful women as we continue to send Him our blessings. GOD BLESS THE DIRTY, DIRTY SOUTH!!!
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #160 on: August 29, 2008, 12:42:09 PM »

Atlasians dammit, not Americans.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #161 on: August 29, 2008, 01:59:11 PM »

In this victory, I extend my deepest thanks to Senators Meeker, Torie, CK, & Andrew for voting nay on this amendment. Sadly, Andrew lost his bid for re-election, but I wish him a bright future as head of the Northeastern Judiciary.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #162 on: August 29, 2008, 08:55:31 PM »

The map through Ronnie:

Now we have members in all five regions. In total, we have 6 members in the Southeast, 4 in the Mideast, 2 in the Midwest, 1 in the Northeast, & 1 in the Pacific.

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #163 on: August 31, 2008, 04:35:15 PM »

I don't want to sound like an alarmist, but I caution all RPP members to be wary of xahar. The recent controvery over accusations that he is using the account of cookies n milk makes me think that he is attempting to undermine our party. Cookies n milk cast the tie breaking vote that defeated RPP member SPC and was 2 votes from becoming governor of our great region.

Xahars statements warning me that he had a lot of power in our region is making sense. Because of this, I warn our party members to be wary of him.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #164 on: August 31, 2008, 06:42:17 PM »

I don't want to sound like an alarmist, but I caution all RPP members to be wary of xahar. The recent controvery over accusations that he is using the account of cookies n milk makes me think that he is attempting to undermine our party. Cookies n milk cast the tie breaking vote that defeated RPP member SPC and was 2 votes from becoming governor of our great region.

Xahars statements warning me that he had a lot of power in our region is making sense. Because of this, I warn our party members to be wary of him.
I'd like to believe not, but it does seem I bit strange.  We'll place him on official party notice for now, but continue to regard him as an ally against those who wish to harm the regions
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #165 on: August 31, 2008, 06:59:14 PM »

Well, that's not exactly what I was referring to when I was talking about my power in the Southeast. Besides, if I was Cookies and Milk, there'd have been more than one vote in the infamous July election.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #166 on: August 31, 2008, 07:44:11 PM »

In this victory, I extend my deepest thanks to Senators Meeker, Torie, CK, & Andrew for voting nay on this amendment. Sadly, Andrew lost his bid for re-election, but I wish him a bright future as head of the Northeastern Judiciary.

Is this an endorsement of Andrew? Does the party support him in future elections?
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #167 on: August 31, 2008, 09:00:49 PM »

Is this an endorsement of Andrew? Does the party support him in future elections?

I didn't intend this to be an official endorsement. Rather, I was merely extending my gratitude towards him. I suppose that we would prefer him to most other NLCers (except Sensei, of course Smiley).
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #168 on: September 05, 2008, 05:02:51 PM »

Well now we control 20% of the senate Smiley

Anyway, I'll post it here too, vote for Inks/Franzl/Happy in the the Mideast assembly, Hashemite is one of the biggest opponents of regional rights that exists in this great nation.  I will admit I do not know much about Franzl, but he seems like a decent guy out of Atlasia so its worth the risk over the known quantity of horrendousness that is Hashemite.

Update on platform, another senate candidate, and other business shortly.  Glad to see we are staying active and getting everyone out to the polls and other things
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #169 on: September 05, 2008, 05:13:52 PM »

Hashemite has always been a thorn in our side. I don't know if it's because he's French or because he's European, but he seems to dislike everything we stand for: personal liberty, freedom, and region's rights. Southerners didn't fight a civil war for no reason, and if he is hellbent on starting another one, I'll rally to my weapons and lay back on my old battle cry: The South will rise again, and this time, we'll win!
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #170 on: September 05, 2008, 05:16:58 PM »

Hashemite has always been a thorn in our side. I don't know if it's because he's French or because he's European, but he seems to dislike everything we stand for: personal liberty, freedom, and region's rights. Southerners didn't fight a civil war for no reason, and if he is hellbent on starting another one, I'll rally to my weapons and lay back on my old battle cry: The South will rise again, and this time, we'll win!
He probably also enjoy fancy wine and cheese that would spoil easily in the heat of the Dirty South.  Its kind of funny how much he cried over secession, when in the end he was the one who winded up seceded.  At least AJax sort of seceded and then came back to work with the Dirty South.  This kid just packed up his baguettes and mime costume and went away
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #171 on: September 05, 2008, 05:24:58 PM »

I don't eat cheese. Just a heads up.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #172 on: September 05, 2008, 05:25:42 PM »

Well thank you at least for taking your baguettes and mime costume
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #173 on: September 05, 2008, 06:12:21 PM »

Well thank you at least for taking your baguettes and mime costume

I eat Kouign Amann. I'm not much into Bro C'hall cuisine.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #174 on: September 05, 2008, 09:26:05 PM »

To quote to the great Eric Cartman, Hashemite left "because he choked on the sweet smell of freedom"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies