Regional Protection Party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:40:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 162498 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: September 05, 2008, 09:52:44 PM »

And you know what? Despite his constant name calling, such as fascists, authoritarians, etc, he had the FREEDOM to go. We never forced him to stay. He doesn't think about that.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #176 on: September 05, 2008, 09:56:42 PM »

And you know what? Despite his constant name calling, such as fascists, authoritarians, etc, he had the FREEDOM to go. We never forced him to stay. He doesn't think about that.
Please, there is enough humor to revel in in the fact that he is the one who seceded.  All he did was complain about how we discussed secession if other things failed, yet he was the first one lined up to march his little ass to France and secede. 
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #177 on: September 05, 2008, 10:02:32 PM »

Please, there is enough humor to revel in in the fact that he is the one who seceded.  All he did was complain about how we discussed secession if other things failed, yet he was the first one lined up to march his little ass to France and secede. 

And then had the audacity to demand his vote be counted in regional matters even after he seceded. Typical French. They want you to do the work for them, but they still want a say.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #178 on: September 05, 2008, 10:36:19 PM »

And then had the audacity to demand his vote be counted in regional matters even after he seceded. Typical French. They want you to do the work for them, but they still want a say.

In actuality, he was too lazy to head to France. He just remained where he was. Of course, that was in Puerto Rico, so there might have been some wisdom in his decision to not run. Wink
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #179 on: September 06, 2008, 07:57:18 AM »

BREAKING NEWS
The Regional Protection Party made a splash when they announced that PiT would challenge incumbent Bacon King in the Southeast.  Perhaps this move was quite expected, but maybe the next one is not as much.  The Regional Protection Party is proud to announce that Dead0man will be making his Atlasian political debut as a candidate in the Midwestern senate race.  We urge all party members and those who support the rights of the regions to even exist, given his opponent, to vote for him and give him all the support we can.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #180 on: September 06, 2008, 11:33:10 AM »

You can't win in the Midwest.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #181 on: September 06, 2008, 11:35:08 AM »

Well considering your track record of success of winning races looks like its time for us to give up.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #182 on: September 06, 2008, 03:33:44 PM »

I'm sure that there are plenty of Midwesterners who would take pause at his recent efforts to neuter the regions, even if they may like him personally. Wink
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #183 on: September 06, 2008, 04:19:24 PM »

I'm sure that there are plenty of Midwesterners who would take pause at his recent efforts to neuter the regions, even if they may like him personally. Wink

I'm sure the vast majority of Midwesterners won't care. To win office there, you have to embrace the establishment and wait your turn.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #184 on: September 06, 2008, 05:15:18 PM »

I'm sure the vast majority of Midwesterners won't care. To win office there, you have to embrace the establishment and wait your turn.
At first I was perplexed as to why Xahar took such an absurd stance, forgot Lewis was a member of the SDP
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #185 on: September 06, 2008, 05:19:23 PM »

At first I was perplexed as to why Xahar took such an absurd stance, forgot Lewis was a member of the SDP

Lewis is not just a member of the SDP. He is, so to speak, Lady MacBeth.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2008, 05:21:40 PM »

Stance? I'm just stating facts.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #187 on: September 06, 2008, 05:26:09 PM »

It's a very unpopulated region.  We'll see what happens when election day rolls around.  Either way we're near guaranteed three seats after this set of elections, a fourth would just be icing on the cake.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #188 on: September 06, 2008, 05:33:11 PM »

It's a very unpopulated region.  We'll see what happens when election day rolls around.  Either way we're near guaranteed three seats after this set of elections, a fourth would just be icing on the cake.

Hmm. Most of the Midwest has personally been befriended by Lewis.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #189 on: September 06, 2008, 11:41:39 PM »

Lewis is an antifederalist.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #190 on: September 06, 2008, 11:48:53 PM »

Lewis is an antifederalist.

You're a Midwestern voter. If I may ask, what's your take on this race?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #191 on: September 07, 2008, 09:23:04 AM »
« Edited: September 07, 2008, 09:25:38 AM by dead0man »

The people of the region know this and acknowledge it? 
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #192 on: September 07, 2008, 09:31:52 AM »

Please don't acknowledge Xahar, now he is pretending to know anything another region he has nothing to do with.  The funny part he never does anything for the region he actually lives in
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #193 on: September 07, 2008, 11:58:14 AM »

DWDL's gone into spite mode now (I don't know why, but he occasionally does). But the answer is yes. Thus the preponderance of smileys and *hughughug*s.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #194 on: September 07, 2008, 02:02:36 PM »

DWDL's gone into spite mode now (I don't know why, but he occasionally does). But the answer is yes. Thus the preponderance of smileys and *hughughug*s.

The Midwest is the home of hugbox politics, I've noticed. Wink
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #195 on: September 07, 2008, 02:47:58 PM »

Guys,

In case you have not noticed I was somehow elected Lt. Governor of the Midwest, so we can win in the Midwest, even if it is completely random!
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #196 on: September 07, 2008, 03:00:37 PM »

Guys,

In case you have not noticed I was somehow elected Lt. Governor of the Midwest, so we can win in the Midwest, even if it is completely random!

That was pretty sweet. Grin Nevertheless, the issue isn't so much winning as it is winning against Lewis. Sad
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #197 on: September 07, 2008, 07:12:20 PM »

I've gone into "not tolerating arrogance" mode.  Something I can quite often in.  Despite helping you to no end in the last election (which despite all that help you still lost because you couldn't even support from your own party) you find it necessary to trash my party and its candidates instead of doing the traditional wishing of good luck
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #198 on: September 07, 2008, 07:37:10 PM »

I've gone into "not tolerating arrogance" mode.  Something I can quite often in.  Despite helping you to no end in the last election (which despite all that help you still lost because you couldn't even support from your own party) you find it necessary to trash my party and its candidates instead of doing the traditional wishing of good luck

Trash? No, certainly not. I just said you have no chance. Trust me, I'm familiar with that.

Plus I like Lewis. But good luck anyway.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #199 on: September 07, 2008, 07:47:00 PM »

Xahar, please just refrain from all commenting.  You obviously don't have this place figured out anywhere near as well I do as I have been in the senate for four terms compared to your zero
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies