Regional Protection Party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:12:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 162580 times)
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #800 on: July 10, 2009, 04:07:49 PM »

Just a friendly suggestion form a DA member, why don't you use your party colors? Dark Khaki. And maybe display the flag of the Dirty South.

Just a suggestion. Smiley

good point. what he said.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #801 on: July 10, 2009, 04:15:23 PM »

Just a friendly suggestion form a DA member from an independent, why don't you use your party colors? Dark Khaki. As well as your slogan, "Power to the Regions". And maybe display the flag of the Dirty South map of the regions.

Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #802 on: July 10, 2009, 04:27:58 PM »

Just a friendly suggestion form a DA member from an independent, why don't you use your party colors? Dark Khaki. As well as your slogan, "Power to the Regions". And maybe display the flag of the Dirty South map of the regions.

That's cool too. Wink
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #803 on: July 10, 2009, 09:29:28 PM »

IDK?

i think you are really crossing the line.
What line?

Why?

If you stop that would be greatly appreciated.

If you can't you might get banned for offense.

What offense?
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #804 on: July 10, 2009, 09:31:53 PM »

Potential Violation of the TOS you signed when you joined the forums.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #805 on: July 10, 2009, 09:33:14 PM »

you now what you did. you wanted the reaction. and we want you gone. So if one day you can't get back on. There is a reason. remember this momenet.
I think he did violate it.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #806 on: July 10, 2009, 09:35:59 PM »
« Edited: July 10, 2009, 09:39:56 PM by Senator North Carolina Yankee »

you now what you did. you wanted the reaction. and we want you gone. So if one day you can't get back on. There is a reason. remember this momenet.
I think he did violate it.

I think he did, I have been trying to find somewhere where you can the read the TOS in full, just for these sorts of things. And wouldn't you know it not one damn Moderator is currently online. Except for one that probably went off 12 minutes ago but is still listed at the bottom.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #807 on: July 10, 2009, 09:43:35 PM »

here it is:

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason.  We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.

After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #808 on: July 10, 2009, 09:45:16 PM »

I'd say it qualifies as defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, & harassing.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #809 on: July 10, 2009, 09:47:42 PM »

lets move on. he will be taken care of.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #810 on: July 10, 2009, 09:48:27 PM »

Opebo posts material which is vulgar,profane, sexually oriented, adult material.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #811 on: July 10, 2009, 09:48:49 PM »

here it is:

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason.  We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.

After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.

I just copied and pasted the whole think into Notepad and saved it. Thanks Madame la Resource Smiley

I'd say it qualifies as defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, & harassing.

Most definately
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #812 on: July 10, 2009, 09:51:24 PM »

Don't worry about it, it's been noted. And I'm leaving it for evidence even though we can't see it anymore.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #813 on: July 10, 2009, 09:54:31 PM »

Don't worry about it, it's been noted. And I'm leaving it for evidence even though we can't see it anymore.

Thank you for the help! Smiley
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #814 on: July 10, 2009, 09:55:22 PM »

What are you talking about, its visible at the top of this page and the previous one. I guess they just don't make mods like they used to, anymore Wink
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #815 on: July 10, 2009, 09:56:08 PM »

What are you talking about, its visible at the top of this page and the previous one. I guess they just don't make mods like they used to, anymore Wink

Well my comp was being dumb so I couldn't see it before. Now I can again. Just know it has been noted.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #816 on: July 10, 2009, 10:01:26 PM »

Opebo posts material which is vulgar,profane, sexually oriented, adult material.

Are you going too ban him?
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #817 on: July 10, 2009, 10:13:33 PM »

You can't justify your own bad behavior by pointing out someone elses.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #818 on: July 10, 2009, 10:17:58 PM »

You can't justify your own bad behavior by pointing out someone elses.
^^^ yup. but can we all ignore him and move on now.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #819 on: July 11, 2009, 10:06:20 AM »

Membership: 2
Trolls-and-or-Frauds: 2

lol

joke party
Still hilarious as we approach our one year anniversary
Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #820 on: July 11, 2009, 02:06:31 PM »
« Edited: July 11, 2009, 02:10:09 PM by Swedish Cheese »

I probably shouldn't make logos for parties I'm not a member of, but I made one just for fun anyway. Tongue

Combination of Isaac's logo and this:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #821 on: July 11, 2009, 02:43:02 PM »

I probably shouldn't make logos for parties I'm not a member of, but I made one just for fun anyway. Tongue

i actually like this logo.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #822 on: July 11, 2009, 02:54:40 PM »

i actually like this logo.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #823 on: July 11, 2009, 03:24:34 PM »

Yeah, fine.
A good logo as it's an idea put into an image.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #824 on: July 11, 2009, 04:10:40 PM »

Excellent. Now just add "Power to the Regions" under the RPP text.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies