Regional Protection Party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:43:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 162305 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1500 on: November 22, 2009, 04:04:32 PM »

We need 8 more votes
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1501 on: November 22, 2009, 06:21:09 PM »

Blank vote.

So that it counts for the quorum,
but so that I can say I agree on the need to scratch a now failed name (PCP) but I don't agree to go back to RPP, as it has also failed (even if fro different reasons).

Of course, if the blank vote isn't considered as a real and complete vote, just let it me know, I'll cast another vote (no rule against that !).
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1502 on: November 22, 2009, 06:34:57 PM »

Blank vote.

but so that I can say I agree on the need to scratch a now failed name (PCP) but I don't agree to go back to RPP, as it has also failed (even if fro different reasons).

Of course, if the blank vote isn't considered as a real and complete vote, just let it me know, I'll cast another vote (no rule against that !).

Here here!

I even say that even Regional Rights Party would be better, but again, I think Conservative is the best option.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1503 on: November 22, 2009, 06:45:04 PM »

Blank vote.

Here here!

I even say that even Regional Rights Party would be better, but again, I think Conservative is the best option.

I know, your proposal is simple and clear. Adn I thank you to be a force for change in the name.

But, for the moment, this is more a procedural vote: to erase the latest name change.
Let's our chairman proceed. He thinks it's better first to erase PCP and then to relaunch the process. Then we'll be able to propose, discuss, think, vote and comply with the final result.

Don't worry, I'll be active too for a new name Wink.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1504 on: November 22, 2009, 07:17:37 PM »

Blank vote.

Here here!

I know, your proposal is simple and clear. Adn I thank you to be a force for change in the name.

But, for the moment, this is more a procedural vote: to erase the latest name change.
Let's our chairman proceed. He thinks it's better first to erase PCP and then to relaunch the process. Then we'll be able to propose, discuss, think, vote and comply with the final result.

My plan is to bring it up again at the convention in February. No rushed last minute behind the scenes choice of the name and armed twisted etc. This way we will already have a decision reached by the time we vote.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #1505 on: November 22, 2009, 07:42:21 PM »

Blank vote.

Here here!

My plan is to bring it up again at the convention in February. No rushed last minute behind the scenes choice of the name and armed twisted etc. This way we will already have a decision reached by the time we vote.

This is very much democratic centralism.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1506 on: November 22, 2009, 07:53:10 PM »

Blank vote.

Here here!

And what Hamilton did the last time was more democratic? PCP had been taken off the list of possibilities. He revived it behind the scenes and arm twisted, bullied and blackmailed its way to passage. This way we will have a discussion on the private forum and coem to a consensus so its not done in one person's mind.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1507 on: November 22, 2009, 07:56:58 PM »

Who is our chair, vice chair, dean, and regional chairs. I need to PM them
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #1508 on: November 22, 2009, 08:01:11 PM »

Blank vote.

Here here!

And what Hamilton did the last time was more democratic? PCP had been taken off the list of possibilities. He revived it behind the scenes and arm twisted, bullied and blackmailed its way to passage. This way we will have a discussion on the private forum and coem to a consensus so its not done in one person's mind.

So, yes, it is democratic centralism.
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1509 on: November 22, 2009, 09:41:34 PM »

How about the PCP

Progressive Conservative party.

Easy, simple. We have to go one way or anyother, not 10 different names for the same thing
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1510 on: November 22, 2009, 09:44:36 PM »

How about the PCP

Easy, simple. We have to go one way or anyother, not 10 different names for the same thing

We already are that name lol and there is wide support to repeal. It was foisted upon us by unethical actions on the part of Hamilton and that stain needs to be lifted. I intend to revisit it down the road. But for now, please vote Aye or Nay on Returning to being the Regional Protection Party.
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1511 on: November 22, 2009, 10:25:24 PM »

How about the PCP

We already are that name lol and there is wide support to repeal. It was foisted upon us by unethical actions on the part of Hamilton and that stain needs to be lifted. I intend to revisit it down the road. But for now, please vote Aye or Nay on Returning to being the Regional Protection Party.

NAY!

And I'm saying let's not be PCP/RPP. Forget the RPP. ONE NAME PEOPLE
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #1512 on: November 22, 2009, 10:27:52 PM »

Membership: 2
Trolls-and-or-Frauds: 2

lol

joke party
Always worth a bump when in need of a laugh
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #1513 on: November 22, 2009, 10:31:07 PM »

Still substantially true, no?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #1514 on: November 22, 2009, 10:31:45 PM »

Not unless the party was made up of yourself and Hamilton and I missed it
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1515 on: November 23, 2009, 12:22:11 AM »

Bump. I wanna work!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1516 on: November 23, 2009, 07:47:17 AM »

Bump. I wanna work!

You will have plenty of work don't you worry. I'll get it to you later today. Smiley
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1517 on: November 25, 2009, 12:00:16 AM »

13 votes if I can count correctly, almost guaranteed passage if we can get out six more voters.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1518 on: November 25, 2009, 12:02:31 AM »

13 votes if I can count correctly, almost guaranteed passage if we can get out six more voters.

sorry forgot to do that for you. I was talking to someone on AIM, don't you know. Wink
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #1519 on: November 25, 2009, 02:33:08 PM »

i'm here to receive the scoop about joining? NiK recruited me yesterday.
Apollo
MikeP
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: -1.39

« Reply #1520 on: November 25, 2009, 03:24:42 PM »

aye to the name change

i would, however, second the suggestion to change it to something else (not PCP) at a later time
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1521 on: November 25, 2009, 04:54:26 PM »

i'm here to receive the scoop about joining? NiK recruited me yesterday.

Have you read through this yet?

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=95897.0

If so any further questions can be directed towards me or to one of my esteemed associates of whom NiK is one among several.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1522 on: November 25, 2009, 10:04:34 PM »

5 more!
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1523 on: November 26, 2009, 01:57:04 PM »

4.) The Regional Protection Party supports term limits on Supreme Court justices

Whatever happened to this idea?
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #1524 on: November 26, 2009, 02:00:57 PM »

Hi everybody!
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length