Regional Protection Party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:31:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 162590 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: August 07, 2008, 10:13:43 AM »

I will join.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 10:31:50 AM »

I wouldn't worry about him. Anyone who has to cheapen themselves to name calling really has no legit argument. Run along, realpolitik, you're not needed here.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 12:54:41 AM »

I just joined. I was being a lazy bum is my only excuse for not reregistering sooner.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 12:40:25 PM »

Praise the great Jesus Christ in Heaven, my friends! For he has smiled down on us today and helped the weak and meek RPP defeat this overstepping amendment. This isn't just a great day for southerners, but a great day for Americans. May God continue to shower us with sweet tea, fried chicken, and beautiful women as we continue to send Him our blessings. GOD BLESS THE DIRTY, DIRTY SOUTH!!!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 04:35:15 PM »

I don't want to sound like an alarmist, but I caution all RPP members to be wary of xahar. The recent controvery over accusations that he is using the account of cookies n milk makes me think that he is attempting to undermine our party. Cookies n milk cast the tie breaking vote that defeated RPP member SPC and was 2 votes from becoming governor of our great region.

Xahars statements warning me that he had a lot of power in our region is making sense. Because of this, I warn our party members to be wary of him.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 05:13:52 PM »

Hashemite has always been a thorn in our side. I don't know if it's because he's French or because he's European, but he seems to dislike everything we stand for: personal liberty, freedom, and region's rights. Southerners didn't fight a civil war for no reason, and if he is hellbent on starting another one, I'll rally to my weapons and lay back on my old battle cry: The South will rise again, and this time, we'll win!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 09:52:44 PM »

And you know what? Despite his constant name calling, such as fascists, authoritarians, etc, he had the FREEDOM to go. We never forced him to stay. He doesn't think about that.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 10:02:32 PM »

And you know what? Despite his constant name calling, such as fascists, authoritarians, etc, he had the FREEDOM to go. We never forced him to stay. He doesn't think about that.
Please, there is enough humor to revel in in the fact that he is the one who seceded.  All he did was complain about how we discussed secession if other things failed, yet he was the first one lined up to march his little ass to France and secede. 

And then had the audacity to demand his vote be counted in regional matters even after he seceded. Typical French. They want you to do the work for them, but they still want a say.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 02:33:05 PM »

What do the different shades mean? Regions?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2008, 01:40:47 AM »

I want to propose we vote to change the official flag of the Dirty South to something else to signify the rebirth of the region. I was looking through the SoFA today and our flag looked dreadful.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2008, 01:51:50 AM »

Should it contain dark khaki as one of its colors? Tongue

No. Why? I'm thinking more along the lines of the South Carolina flag with the Palmetto tree and the crescent moon.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 02:03:46 AM »

I'll add those initiatives to the October ballot. I think we need to move the capitol to Charleston as well. Is Memphis our current one? If so, we definitely need to move to the coast.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2008, 02:13:59 AM »

Dirty South Flag Act  of 2008

1. Effective immediately following the passage of this law by vote of the region's citizens, the flag of the Dirty South will change from the current uninspiring generic flag to a design consisting on a navy background with the Palmetto tree and crescent moon in the center.

Dirty South Capitol Relocation Act

1. Effective immediately following the passage of this law by the votes of the region's citizens, the capitol city of the Dirty South will be relocated from Memphis, Tennessee to Charleston, South Carolina.

I'll add these for the vote. I think it would be a good move long term for the region and continue to set us apart from the others. Our current image really doesn't match what we're doing here. I want us to be on top of everything.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2008, 03:44:25 PM »

We can discuss that at the convention and make changes. I think the Palmetto tree and crescent moon need to be the centerpiece. The background color is up for debate if we so chose.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2008, 06:29:22 PM »

Why is regional government stuff being conducted in the RPP thread?

Honestly, I just didn't know where else to mention this. I didn't think that it warranted a new thread.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2008, 08:48:07 PM »

Well, I'm a coastal guy myself, so I support moving the capitol to the coast. What does our budget look like, anyway? I just feel like this region has gone from being a joke to one of the most active warrants a change in the capital. Charleston has much more culture and heritage as compared to Memphis, my dear Lt. Governor! Wink

But we can debate it.

Bacon, I can start a new thread if you wish so we can debate this .. that way more members will participate.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2008, 08:58:51 PM »

Well, I'm a coastal guy myself, so I support moving the capitol to the coast. What does our budget look like, anyway? I just feel like this region has gone from being a joke to one of the most active warrants a change in the capital. Charleston has much more culture and heritage as compared to Memphis, my dear Lt. Governor! Wink

But we can debate it.

Bacon, I can start a new thread if you wish so we can debate this .. that way more members will participate.

Go for it. I'll save my additional comments until the new thread is up.

Yeah, I went ahead and made one before you even responded. That way all our citizens will be able to input their ideas.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2008, 04:47:53 PM »

Bgwah has my vote now. Hashimite called the government of the Dirty South incompetent, Nazi's, and dictators before leaving the region only to demand reentry during election season. To see him rewarded for that behavior by getting appointed to the President's cabinet makes me question President Moderate's judgement. I don't know if he as unaware or what, but he should've researched this sooner. 
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2008, 07:12:46 PM »

Isn't tonight the beginning of our convention, DWTL? Aren't the elections next week?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2008, 07:47:06 PM »

Why are we even bothering arguing with Xahar? His record speaks for itself. No need to listen to his cute little explanations for his shortcomings. We have a better party and I think it really is obvious to any reasonable person.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2008, 07:52:01 PM »

Why are we even bothering arguing with Xahar? His record speaks for itself. No need to listen to his cute little explanations for his shortcomings. We have a better party and I think it really is obvious to any reasonable person.
so just ignore him. It would be funy to hear him scream and shout cause we weren't listening.

Yes. Why these guys chose to engage with him is beyond me. It's the same thing every time with him making up some reason as to why he was a part of everything.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2008, 07:57:07 PM »

so just ignore him. It would be funy to hear him scream and shout cause we weren't listening.

Yes. Why these guys chose to engage with him is beyond me. It's the same thing every time with him making up some reason as to why he was a part of everything.

kids, what are we gonna do about them?

Take away their computers. Give them some golf clubs or a basketball.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2008, 11:29:42 PM »

Well, kingofthebenchpress made a comeback for a few days and disappeared again. I am concerned about SPC myself. He just randomly left without warning, and he was part of the original three that brought the Dirty South back to prominence.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2008, 11:32:13 PM »

Good to see the SDP is electing Xahar chairman, they just went from irrelveant to a joke party

Notice how all the people who voted for Xahar, outside of Lief, were O avatars from outside the US? What are the odds they are all Xahar's accounts?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2008, 11:41:57 PM »

Good to see the SDP is electing Xahar chairman, they just went from irrelveant to a joke party

Notice how all the people who voted for Xahar, outside of Lief, were O avatars from outside the US? What are the odds they are all Xahar's accounts?

0. That is very offensive to me, to Lewis, to Earl, to Xahar and to Al to say that. You only say that because you want to discredit them because thet are opposing you. Duke, usually, you say smarter things than that. You don't need to go at the level of DWDL.

Chill out. It's a joke we say about Xahar because he used another account of his to try to influence the Dirty South's elections. I know Earl and Lewis especially are not Xahar accounts. Sorry if you were offended. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies