Regional Protection Party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:33:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 163217 times)
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: August 20, 2008, 10:47:26 AM »

Alright, I was going to hold off on voting, but I thought I should do it since the RPP preferences are well-known at this point anyway:

[ 1 ] Fmr. Sen. DWTL
[ 2 ] SDP Chairman Xahar
[ 3 ] Judge HappyWarrior
[ 4 ] Lt. Gov. Benconstine
[ 5 ] Sen. ColinWixted
[ 6 ] Sen. AndrewCT
[ 7 ] Fmr. Gov. Sensei
[ 8 ] Fmr. Sen. Jas
[ 9 ] WRITE-IN: Gov. AHDuke99
[ 10 ]WRITE-IN: Lt. Gov. SouthParkConservative
[ 11 ] WRITE-IN: RPP Vice-Chair PiT
[ 12 ] Sen. CultureKing

I was going to put CultureKing in before I started writing people in, but I didn't feel like renumbering Tongue  Party members can feel free to do so

The last three are not meant as actual votes so don't feel obligated to include them, I was just paying homage to those who have helped get this party off the ground

Wht Al isn't on your ballot?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 11:34:19 PM »
« Edited: October 13, 2008, 11:36:38 PM by MaxQue »

Good to see the SDP is electing Xahar chairman, they just went from irrelveant to a joke party

Notice how all the people who voted for Xahar, outside of Lief, were O avatars from outside the US? What are the odds they are all Xahar's accounts?

0. That is very offensive to me, to Lewis, to Earl, to Xahar and to Al to say that. You only say that because you want to discredit them because thet are opposing you. Duke, usually, you say smarter things than that. You don't need to go at the level of DWDL.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 12:07:36 AM »

Good to see the SDP is electing Xahar chairman, they just went from irrelveant to a joke party

Notice how all the people who voted for Xahar, outside of Lief, were O avatars from outside the US? What are the odds they are all Xahar's accounts?

0. That is very offensive to me, to Lewis, to Earl, to Xahar and to Al to say that. You only say that because you want to discredit them because thet are opposing you. Duke, usually, you say smarter things than that. You don't need to go at the level of DWDL.

Chill out. It's a joke we say about Xahar because he used another account of his to try to influence the Dirty South's elections. I know Earl and Lewis especially are not Xahar accounts. Sorry if you were offended. 

I wasn't offended, but that is strange. That was never proven than he used a account to fraud the SE elections.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 12:28:56 AM »

Sensei/Speed of Sound vs. Conor Flynn/Xahar

I have a vote in a thread ''Of the four preceeding Atlasians, pick the ticket that would receive your vote'' of January against Xahar.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 05:18:39 PM »

The RPP endorses GMantis for SDP chair hoping that the party can regain its status as a credible party

The SDP endorses the closing RRP private forum.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 09:11:34 PM »

I thank the RRP members to prepare the removal of their voting rights.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 09:25:27 PM »

I dimly recall that legislation was passed making it illegal to incite people to spoilt their ballots. Maybe that was just in the Mideast region.

Records must be kept, in any event.
Possibly, but not nationally I checked before doing this just in case.  If you want to introduce, I'll vote for it, but for now I'll do what I can legally to help out the JCP

You help so the JCP. You are destroying their good reputation by association with you.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2008, 09:26:57 PM »

The Campaigning for Invalidation of Votes Act will be used here.
Does not really apply here
You must be logged in to read this quote.

I don't see why that not apply. That is very clear.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 09:30:17 PM »

We'll see what the court thinks.  But either way it cost Lief the election.  What can happen?  I'm thrown out of office?  I'm sure SouthParkConservative would be happy to have my seat and we have the votes to get at least one senator elected.

PiT just said than Lief will be the senator.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2008, 09:32:17 PM »

We'll see what the court thinks.  But either way it cost Lief the election.  What can happen?  I'm thrown out of office?  I'm sure SouthParkConservative would be happy to have my seat and we have the votes to get at least one senator elected.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2008, 09:34:31 PM »

Yeah, it cost hiim this election.  And if I got convicted of this crime that's been dreamed up, SPC can take my seat in December.

He also did this crime, problem.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2008, 10:05:42 PM »

Kick me out of office, I mean there's already such great balance and debate in the senate, let's make the precedings even more interesting

I have nothing against Conservatives. I would have been open to vote for you, if you have respected your opponents, if you weren't doing all for winning and doing ethical things.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2008, 10:10:05 PM »

Kick me out of office, I mean there's already such great balance and debate in the senate, let's make the precedings even more interesting

I have nothing against Conservatives. I would have been open to vote for you, if you have respected your opponents, if you weren't doing all for winning and doing ethical things.
Yeah that being all for ethical things is a huge road block for anyone :Tongue  And let's not kick ourselves you wouldn't vote for a conservative, your party has none.  I on the other hand orchestrated the alliance to put one of the staunchest liberals in the White House

I don't see that a conservative would find in SOCIAL DEMOCRATIC party. I add than Lief had support from Keystone Phil, former President of Atlasia, and of Mike Naso, who are two conservatives.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2008, 10:14:48 PM »

I don't see that a conservative would find in SOCIAL DEMOCRATIC party. I add than Lief had support from Keystone Phil, former President of Atlasia, and of Mike Naso, who are two conservatives.
You do realize that Phil takes this about as seriously as I do right?

Yes.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2008, 12:13:21 AM »

I'm probably the only one who is convinced.  But this administration will work better than any administration in recent times.

Last time, you didn't succeed to open the voting booth in time. At least, you didn't forget.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2008, 10:05:03 PM »

Which is pathetic considering that they are close to the same size & left-wing, which automatically makes them more mainstream in Atlasia.
Other than Al, Lewis, and Lief there made up mostly of Xahar sockpuppet accounts

I didn't know than I was a Xahar sockpuppet.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2008, 09:29:12 PM »

LOL at the Pacific region not re-electing CultureKing.  Thankfully Xahar sockpuppets have at least conceded Dirty South elections.  You have an SDP candidate that would get our support you just don't turn to him

You are stupid or what? I am not a Xahar sockpuppet.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2008, 01:36:33 PM »

Contact Your Senator...

And tell them to vote for the Gubenatorial Amendment.  Also make sure that they continue to vote down the amendment that was just voted down.  It is important that we have a Council of Governors WITHOUT destroying regional senate seats

There is again restrictions?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies