Regional Protection Party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:39:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 162582 times)
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« on: January 09, 2009, 08:19:49 PM »

Greetings! I just registered to be in this party! So I'm here to introduce myself, and say a mighty HELLO!
Smiley

Welcome to the party. Smiley

Glad to be here! Can I ask what are platform is?
They don't have one.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 10:53:40 PM »
« Edited: February 26, 2009, 11:00:47 PM by Dc_united_15 »

And I got the 16000th view of this thread. I would like to say that I do not condone the actions of Senator PiT. Although I do not support this party, I think it is best to let him go.

SHUT IT. He is a great person no party should do that.

Mistakes happen and if you really treat him like that DWTL then it reflects bad on you and your desicions. He has helped your party in every way he can. If you go through with the choice i urge other parties to endorse PiT. He is truely what this game needs.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 11:02:48 PM »

I still have no idea what you did. Are RPP members not allowed to associate with Xahar now?
he talked about some stuff that was posted on the secret forum with Xahar. But PiT did not know it was Xahar.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 11:54:40 PM »

This came down to an issue of trust and loyalty. I had a lot of respect for PiT and felt he was going to do great things in this game (and still could). However, if he is out there freely giving information to a complete stranger (assuming he didn't know it was Xahar), then that is a bit bothersome. He also never mentioned this to any of us, who were at work trying to figure out why we were still having security breaches. We simply can't have that, especially from our Vice Chair. It is very upsetting to me, but it was something we felt we had to do.

well I hope you decide to take him back at some point. Also if it is a bit bothersome than there is no need to act like this.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 07:19:41 PM »

Statement from the Chair

Folks, frankly they say people mess with those in power.  When the RPP began, conservatives had no voice in Atlasia.  Myself and a few others decided we were fed of being pushed around and we took a gamble that very well may have cost of any chance of winning in this game.  However, the adverse occured.  We gave conservatives a voice, we actually gave them more than a voice.  Over the course of a few months, we have become the most powerful party in Atlasia.  While some will deny it, it really is becoming near impossible to win elections without gaining support from the RPP.  We have a strangehold on the Dirty South and hold an elected office in every region but the Pacific.

With great power comes great enemies.  This is what is threatening our party and we must resist or fall victim to what has happened to many of Atlasia's most powerful parties.  We cannot allow division, we cannot allow a collapse.  We have a moderator overstepping his bounds and threatening one of the party's founders and we have an egotistical maniac 14-year-old pulling the strings on many of Atlasia's finest.

So I call upon my party to not allow distractions to get in the way.  As SPC said on the second page of this thread when that moderator called us "jokes" and "frauds", "first they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."  At the time it seemed to be not relevant, but at this moment it is moreso than ever.  Today I call upon the RPP to stand strong and show Atlasia what organization and ideas can bring.

to me it sounds like you are trying to take over the game. I also think you are trying to avoid the fact that you may be in the wrong.

Lastly I think you need to not insult others. When you can make a speech without belittling someone else just cause you don't agree with them, then you can be seen as a higher figure. But I think you need to learn to sound humble.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 08:24:54 PM »

can any of you guys get along? As for Duke and DWTL, can you just accept you did something wrong and move on. This is childish and is RUINING the game. So can you two stop acting like a 5 year old and just learn from you mistakes?
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 09:05:53 PM »

can any of you guys get along? As for Duke and DWTL, can you just accept you did something wrong and move on. This is childish and is RUINING the game. So can you two stop acting like a 5 year old and just learn from you mistakes?

Pardon my naivete, but wouldn't all that be too...easy? You underestimate the impossibility for people to act as, well, people.
I see what you are saying, but this bickering should not go on.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 03:55:50 PM »

you can barely see the letters. but i like it. maybe you should make the letters stand out more.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 04:07:49 PM »

Just a friendly suggestion form a DA member, why don't you use your party colors? Dark Khaki. And maybe display the flag of the Dirty South.

Just a suggestion. Smiley

good point. what he said.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 09:33:14 PM »

you now what you did. you wanted the reaction. and we want you gone. So if one day you can't get back on. There is a reason. remember this momenet.
I think he did violate it.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 09:43:35 PM »

here it is:

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason.  We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.

After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 09:47:42 PM »

lets move on. he will be taken care of.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 10:17:58 PM »

Opebo posts material which is vulgar,profane, sexually oriented, adult material.

Are you going too ban him?

You can't justify your own bad behavior by pointing out someone elses.
^^^ yup. but can we all ignore him and move on now.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2009, 11:11:17 PM »

I think Purple State deserves the third preference endorsement. He's been pro-region on a number of issues, and he is generally willing to compromise with us.

Of course. He helped us hold DWTL's seat back in June..... oh wait. I hope the JCP supports him in the general this time.

I agree with this. The actions of both him & Hashemite at that juncture were disappointing to the utmost. For that matter, Franzl & afleitch happily enabled their cloak & dagger actions. For some reason I am not interested in seeing any of them win re-election.

Forgive me for speaking on behalf of the DA or in their defense, but I thought the point of the DA was pragmatism and following, for the most part, individual ideologies that are only loosely connected with each other? (Socially liberal, for instance.) The idea, or the expectation, that the DA should fall lockstep in line with someone else sort of, in my view, goes against what I thought the Democratic Alliance stood for, and I'd be sorely disappointed if I saw them start rallying consistently behind RPP candidates, especially.

In short what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't expect the DA to fall in lockstep over Senate candidates, expecting that is unrealistic and I think hurts what the Democratic Alliance is.

I'm guessing you don't know about the reports we received that Hashemite & Purple State leaned heavily on all DAers to vote for you (which came as a disappointment considering Duke's strong personal ties to a number of them, which he had been promised would translate into the bulk of their votes).
keep in mind this is an online game. And you should not rely on someone just cause of the personal ties. You are asking people to vote for someone cause of what they stand for and how active they are. not personal ties.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2009, 11:18:37 PM »

Perhaps I'm not as loyal to my party as my fellow RPPers, but I personally would love to see both afleitch and Purple State reelected (assuming, of course, that Ronan and/or SPC win too).

Look, as much as I'd have loved to see Duke win, I have a great deal of respect for independently-minded people, and so I cannot hate them for not backing him.

I don't take issue with them for that. I take issue with them for going out & leaning on all their party members to vote for a candidate that they had not even endorsed.

It does not matter if a party does not endorse a candidate. They just voted. get over it.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 04:29:23 PM »

DWTL would like me to say that the RPP endorses the following ballot:

1. Franzl
2. Afleitch
3. Marokai Blue
4. Fritz

It is no longer necessary tp vote for Rowan Brandon as they think he already has enough votes to win.

Little something you should know, there is more to the RPP then just DWTL.

do i sense a power struggle?
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2009, 06:05:37 PM »

I may say I am very depressed the hit list is gone, the last one was great even though it some thought it should have included Marokai to which I completely disagreed
WTF? god you party was really screwed up. may still be, who knows.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2009, 11:51:03 PM »

hahahaha that is great! Cheesy
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2009, 08:52:55 PM »

I think i should let you guys know why you have gotton some weird IP's on your secret forum.

Pit let me access it for a year. And He did the same with others. just thought i should get that off my chest. And he isn't running so it is all good.

bye.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies