Regional Protection Party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:43:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 162628 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: December 13, 2008, 11:00:52 PM »

I have decided after much consideration to join the RPP.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 05:20:28 PM »

I don't ever recall being brainwashed. Maybe cause this is the only party in Atlasia that cares about restraining Gov't and thus fits very well with my beliefs. All power to the Regions!!!!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 05:39:05 PM »

My god. Have you any idea of that of which you speak?

Okay I will admit the comment might have been a little extreme. But I do have some general idea of what it means. Just cause I joined Saturday doesn't mean I know nothing of the process by which the place operates. I also now the history of the RPP and how it was founded back in August as a secessionist party. I do think that the Regions can't handle everything and thats where the feds should step in but for the most part power needs to be in the hand of the regions where it is closer to the people of Atlasia. 
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 09:04:01 PM »

thank god i dont have anyone shutting my mouth

I think everyone on here would love to have that chance so watch what you wish for.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 08:29:03 PM »

It always happens when you least expect it, doesn't it. I must say I am very disapointed in Ben and I think he should be very dissapointed in himself as well.

A Question for DWTL and Sen PiT. Who will be replacing Ben as regional chairmen? I like to keep track of leadership changes and such within our party. I am guessing Inks would be a top candidate for it, if he wanted it, considering his record. We can't afford to lose ground in any region now that there is new party in the mix(The DA) and the SDP now bests us in membership. So we need someone to start cleaning up the taintedness of Mideast RPP.

Man and right before the elections too, how Mark Foleyish.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 08:39:41 PM »

If Inks doesn't want it, I'll take the regional chairmanship.

Hopefully you will be a Senator as well. Smiley
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 07:07:08 PM »

I'm really glad the RPP is working on a Logo, the Introduction to Atlasia thread could really use it. Smiley

We were pushing for one before the election but with all the Persepolis crap and then the election itself it got placed on the backburner. There is competition though so we still have a ways to go before you can update the introduction thread. However the Party numbers are I beleive out of date as I think currently we have either 30 or 31 members now.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2009, 07:13:41 PM »

I'm really glad the RPP is working on a Logo, the Introduction to Atlasia thread could really use it. Smiley

We were pushing for one before the election but with all the Persepolis crap and then the election itself it got placed on the backburner. There is competition though so we still have a ways to go before you can update the introduction thread. However the Party numbers are I beleive out of date as I think currently we have either 30 or 31 members now.

Yes I'm sure they are out of date. I'll correct them based on the SoFA's count at some point tonight.

Its 30 according to the wiki. That is probably the best course though. I am sure the JCP has added some more deadwood since then as well. Cheesy.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2009, 07:54:13 PM »

Yes I'm sure they are out of date. I'll correct them based on the SoFA's count at some point tonight.

Its 30 according to the wiki. That is probably the best course though. I am sure the JCP has added some more deadwood since then as well. Cheesy.

I don't really recall any JCP recruits in the past couple of weeks.

They have more then 32, which is what the Introduction thread says.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 04:53:24 PM »

Are we going to be fielding any candidates in the Pacific for the Gov/Lt Gov?

We generally haven't, considering the strength of the JCP in the region. If you want to run for it though, we would be happy to support you in your bid for office.

lol, don't try.

Noted, but not listened to.

Not talking to you.

Unlike the DA we do have very effective and efficient security services, thanks to SPC. So if you don't remove yourself from these here premises we shall arrest ye for trespassing.

Considering how many times you ran SDP candidates into a hail of lead from the JCP who outnumbered and outgunned you, you of all people have no place lecturing any of us on the futililty of a race. Even if he does lose it will be a good learning experience for him. Lord knows you lost quite a good many times, actually, have you ever won anything?
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 12:34:43 AM »

lol, you could have fooled me.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 09:31:53 PM »

Potential Violation of the TOS you signed when you joined the forums.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 09:35:59 PM »
« Edited: July 10, 2009, 09:39:56 PM by Senator North Carolina Yankee »

you now what you did. you wanted the reaction. and we want you gone. So if one day you can't get back on. There is a reason. remember this momenet.
I think he did violate it.

I think he did, I have been trying to find somewhere where you can the read the TOS in full, just for these sorts of things. And wouldn't you know it not one damn Moderator is currently online. Except for one that probably went off 12 minutes ago but is still listed at the bottom.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 09:48:49 PM »

here it is:

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason.  We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.

After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.

I just copied and pasted the whole think into Notepad and saved it. Thanks Madame la Resource Smiley

I'd say it qualifies as defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, & harassing.

Most definately
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2009, 09:55:22 PM »

Don't worry about it, it's been noted. And I'm leaving it for evidence even though we can't see it anymore.

What are you talking about, its visible at the top of this page and the previous one. I guess they just don't make mods like they used to, anymore Wink
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 10:13:33 PM »

Opebo posts material which is vulgar,profane, sexually oriented, adult material.

Are you going too ban him?

You can't justify your own bad behavior by pointing out someone elses.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 11:45:32 PM »

I oppose that logan. Not only did a DA member create it, but it's way too loud and way too much going on in it. Do we really need five flags in one logo? It's tacky.

My main gripe is that a DA member made it. I appreciate his input, but how would it look if we had to have another party member make it?

Well it could be worse, at least it doesn't have a Swastika on it like the last non-party member suggested. Last time I checked I though we would have a vote on the matter anyway, and yours is I beleive still I contender, if you wish to pursue.

I oppose that logan. Not only did a DA member create it, but it's way too loud and way too much going on in it. Do we really need five flags in one logo? It's tacky.

My main gripe is that a DA member made it. I appreciate his input, but how would it look if we had to have another party member make it?

Can't we all just get along? No need for partisanship over a logo.

Is there ever a time a DA member isn't proposing a compromise to something jeeze. Oh yea I remember now, but I promised never to mention that one in public again, something about it being confrontational, Tongue.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2009, 11:52:40 PM »

Can't we all just get along? No need for partisanship over a logo.

Is there ever a time a DA member isn't proposing a compromise to something jeeze. Oh yea I remember now, but I promised never to mention that one in public again, something about it being confrontational, Tongue.

We do our best to promote unity and progress. I think my work on that stimulus bill compromise was pretty handy. Kept you and Marokai from coming to blows on the floor of the Senate. We don't need a Sumner moment.

Yes and you have just helped me make my decision as to what to do with my amendment on that bill, Tongue.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2009, 09:32:04 PM »

I think this is what the lazy guy from Charleston is reffering too.

I want to post this so everyone can see it. We have been in the process of creating an official RPP logo. I did this mockup last night and I need feedback from more than just a few people.

Let me know what you'd like to see changed, if anything. Please nothing too complicated. I know someone wanted the star through the hole on the P, but that would take me a good three hours to do, and I haven't the patience to do it on an unpaid project.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2009, 10:14:53 PM »

Can we just get this sick, insensitive F**k banned already? Angry
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2009, 10:20:48 PM »

Can we just get this sick, insensitive F**k banned already? Angry

Would have been nice if people voted for my libel/slander act.

I wasn't in the Senate at that time. My fear at the time was my occasional outbursts might constantly land me in court thus my opposition in my campaign. Tongue.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2009, 05:48:18 PM »

One year anniversary party on Friday!!  We will be celebrating I'm just not sure how Smiley

A lot of anniversaries are coming up. On Wednesday it will be One year since I decided to darken the halls of the forum.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2009, 06:11:17 PM »

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2009, 04:27:39 PM »

DWTL would like me to say that the RPP endorses the following ballot:

1. Franzl
2. Afleitch
3. Marokai Blue
4. Fritz

It is no longer necessary tp vote for Rowan Brandon as they think he already has enough votes to win.

Little something you should know, there is more to the RPP then just DWTL.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2009, 04:53:54 PM »

DWTL would like me to say that the RPP endorses the following ballot:

1. Franzl
2. Afleitch
3. Marokai Blue
4. Fritz

It is no longer necessary tp vote for Rowan Brandon as they think he already has enough votes to win.

Little something you should know, there is more to the RPP then just DWTL.
NC, i never said anything close to that

Oh pipe down off course you didn't say that. My point was that even if you did, it wouldn't affect the way the RPP votes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies