CO: Rasmussen: McCain leads by 1% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:49:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  CO: Rasmussen: McCain leads by 1% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO: Rasmussen: McCain leads by 1%  (Read 5391 times)
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« on: August 14, 2008, 06:07:26 PM »

Gee, it's really going to suck if Obama can win only the states that Kerry or Gore won.  It will appear that there is NO PATH TO VICTORY!!

Victory for McCain rewards Bush and sends an appalling message that goverance with all the finesse of an idiologically-driven cackhanded incompetent is something that should not go unpunished

Bottom-line. McCain's part in enabling Bush is not something worthy of promotion

America may be a center-right nation, in that conservatives outnumber liberals 3 to 2, but that shouldn't entitle Republican to govern poorly without fear of electoral consequences. It does, however, give them a higher floor in the Electoral College Sad

Dave
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 07:27:48 PM »

Not much to see in this thread.  Just a bunch of liberals whining about statistic noise and hacks throwing away the poll because it doesn't confirm their biases.

Seriously though, where is an Ohio poll?  The one state that this election will probably hinge on, and it seems like there's been 2+ months without anything.  At least there's still Washington state to talk about.

McCain is up comfortably in OH. Don't worry.

And you're basing this on...

Rasmussen has McCain +10 and there are a lot of bible thumping, gun clinging bitter people in OH.

Rural blight actually concerns Obama, as it would any Christian Smiley Democrat

Dave
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 09:47:04 AM »

Gee, it's really going to suck if Obama can win only the states that Kerry or Gore won.  It will appear that there is NO PATH TO VICTORY!!

Victory for McCain rewards Bush and sends an appalling message that goverance with all the finesse of an idiologically-driven cackhanded incompetent is something that should not go unpunished

Bottom-line. McCain's part in enabling Bush is not something worthy of promotion

America may be a center-right nation, in that conservatives outnumber liberals 3 to 2, but that shouldn't entitle Republican to govern poorly without fear of electoral consequences. It does, however, give them a higher floor in the Electoral College Sad

Dave

Mc cain is not Bush. Why should he paid for the Bush "mistakes" ? Presidential election is a choice about the future, not about the  past.

I've already answered that Wink

This election should be about the future vs the past eight years of Republican governance. I support Obama for two reasons:

1. He's the candidate closest to my own Christian Smiley Democratic convictions on economic and quality of life issues

2. He's my candidate to restore American prestige abroad and reassert her moral authority

Back in January, when I bestowed Favored Republican status on John McCain, the very thought of me becoming one of his most strident critics on the Forum couldn't have been further from my mind. He only has himself to blame; and it is a consequence of his very own actions, which has compelled me to hold no candle for the John McCain of 2008

Dave
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 11:31:04 AM »

Looks like it will either all come down to Colorado or Ohio.

As of today, it would
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies