MN: Rasmussen: Obama leads by 4% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:32:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  MN: Rasmussen: Obama leads by 4% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MN: Rasmussen: Obama leads by 4%  (Read 2644 times)
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -8.00

« on: August 14, 2008, 06:37:43 PM »

Two words: Summer Polling

And I know I didn't say that for Obama favorable polls but it is still true there. Wait when the next Rassy polls for CO and MN show Obama leading both.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 06:38:39 PM »

This makes me laugh, so how much is the RNC paying Rasmussen now?

Again, then they must be paying SUSA and Qunnipiac as well.

Stop only believing polls you want to believe.

I don't believe any of the polls right now, One its summer and people don't care. Two VP haven't been picked and three its summer.
Josh was for polls before he was against them
Josh=John Kerry Tongue

Except Kerry is actually a massive FF.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 08:27:20 PM »

I love how the Obama people believed that he'd win MN by 15 points, and then when the polls show it tightening, they say it's a product of summer polling.
For the 100th time, when you know that in the end its not going to be good for you, clinging to hope in summertime polls is all you have.  I don't know if there are many people left that actually believe America is dumb enough (and yes they are dumb) to elect Obama
So Americans are smart when they elect GW but when they elect Obama they are dumb. Huh Okay....

Massive fail DWTL. If anything America would have to be stupid to elect McCain because of the screwups of Bush and McCain supporting 95% of the same policies.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 08:28:31 PM »

I love how the Obama people believed that he'd win MN by 15 points, and then when the polls show it tightening, they say it's a product of summer polling.
I don't think any Obama people thought that. They just don't think Obama will win Minnesota by 4 points in November and that it is still quite possible he could win in by 10 points.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 09:05:14 PM »

I don't think any Obama people thought that. They just don't think Obama will win Minnesota by 4 points in November and that it is still quite possible he could win in by 10 points.

Well, if all the polls coming out right now are bogus, then what is there to believe? Maybe it's a tossup state like it was in 2004!

You do know that plenty of polls on MN weren't summer polling and there is no ing way it is a tossup state.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies