Parents Forcing You To Go To A Certain School?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:50:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Parents Forcing You To Go To A Certain School?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Parents Forcing You To Go To A Certain School?  (Read 1758 times)
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2008, 12:03:25 AM »

No. However, my Mum is forcing me to pick particular subjects for Year 11 and Year 12, despite Law, the field my Mum wants me to undertake in life, not requiring any prerequisites to study at University level. What joy.

You think that's joyful, the fun will continue, when it's more than likely that I'll have a major conflict with my Mum regarding what subjects I'll select for Year 11 and 12 tomorrow. Wish me luck in my battle ahead.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2008, 02:58:18 AM »

meh my Dad isn't very reasonable. Essentially he is blaming everything on my Mom and says I have to stay for another year. He continues to ignore everything I say and insists I am making it up and that there is nothing wrong with my school. He is also selfish saying that I better not ruin his golf tournament by arguing with him.

Yeah Boss Tweed is right all parents are assholes.
There may very well be nothing wrong with your school. I mean, how bad could it be?
Read my first post. The whole idea is that the public school would be better anyways not that my school is terrible. In many ways(socially and teacher wise) it is and in other areas it isn't.
well, the grass always seems greener on the other side. Just saying.
Yeah but the whole idea is that I want this to be my choice and they have no reasoning for their opinion really.
to be fair, very very few parents would consider letting their children choose their school.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2008, 05:39:22 AM »

More like school district demographers who draw boundary lines forced my parents to send me to a particular school.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies