Comedy Goldmine VII: Straight-to-DVD Christmas Special
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 10:07:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine VII: Straight-to-DVD Christmas Special
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine VII: Straight-to-DVD Christmas Special  (Read 84050 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 15, 2008, 01:22:21 PM »
« edited: August 15, 2008, 01:29:22 PM by Contrary Hypothesis® »

Naso spoiling Kindergarten Cop sent the previous edition into a downward spiral of epic fail.

If only San Francisco teachers were allowed to pack heat. They're the ones who need it. Wink

YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 01:34:12 PM »

Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 01:44:54 PM »

Naso spoiling Kindergarten Cop sent the previous edition into a downward spiral of epic fail.

If only San Francisco teachers were allowed to pack heat. They're the ones who need it. Wink

Yay! I made it into the Comedy Goldmine! Cheesy
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 03:21:30 PM »

Gotta give credit where credit is due:

The Democratic party needs steadier, more consistent leadership. I nominate the rooster.

Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 10:09:06 PM »

Gotta give credit where credit is due:

The Democratic party needs steadier, more consistent leadership. I nominate the rooster.

Aye, that was a good one.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 11:10:08 PM »

Yeah, it actually got funny the last few pages!  Back to making fun of people we don't agree with I guess.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 11:19:26 PM »

Yeah, it actually got funny the last few pages!  Back to making fun of people we don't agree with I guess.

It wasn't funny, it was annoying. It was a good opportunity to start a new thread, though, so I'm glad someone took that initiative. As for your second point, yes, hacks posting quotes of opposing hacks saying something hackish is lacking in hilarity.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008, 11:47:39 PM »

I like how BRTD hasn't posted in this thread, yet somebody still agrees with him on the subject.  Hmm.

Actually he did post:

I give it a D.  There really wasn't anything good in that ad and the tactics were really really frickin annoying.

"Obama's TAXES.  TAXES.  ECONOMIC DISASTER.  HIGHER GAS PRICES OBAMA OBAMA TAXERS HIGH GAS PRICES DISASTER ECONOMIC!!!"

And then the birds tweet and the harp begins to play "I'm John McCain and I approve this message."

I think their target audience are voters with an IQ under 80.

I guess he deleted it

Click and read the thread.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 12:47:24 AM »

Didn't she once sleep with a black guy? There's another hint for Obama.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 01:22:43 AM »

Crazy clips of me being funny when I was 15! HAHA...delete.

I don't have any clips from last week Naso.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2008, 06:54:36 AM »

It would also help if he didn't use his sig to attack great Americans like Scoop Jackson.

Click for context. I found it funny. Silly Ben Constine.
CPT MikeyMike
mikeymike
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.58, S: -3.30

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2008, 09:06:52 AM »

Do I need to say more?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2008, 01:40:21 PM »

Click for context...

Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2008, 11:14:31 PM »

Funny retrospectively:

Click for context.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2008, 11:22:44 PM »

where have i said im voting for mccain?

it would take an awful candidate (ie barack obama) to get me to vote mccain.

as of this moment im still a lean obama.  (that is if i vote for any candidate for president, im quite likely to skip the race and just vote for the down-ballot offices.)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2008, 11:41:44 PM »

Good god.  Two-a-days and you still have time to read threads from over two years ago?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2008, 11:45:40 PM »

Good god.  Two-a-days and you still have time to read threads from over two years ago?

We got half the day off today. Smiley Nothing tomorrow, either.

What's funny is that Walter is even considering McCain.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2008, 02:33:13 PM »

This pictures maybe fake, but Ghost/Sprits aren't. I personally have seen some.

I rest my case.
Yea, I was 99% sure ghosts existed, that has now dropped to about 40%

DTWL, why do you hate me? Why do you always cut me down? Is it because you were picked on in school, and know you try to make your self feel bigger by picking on someone over the computer? You are a sorry excuse for a man.
In this particular instance its because someone who believes the Earth is 6,008 years old obviously will believe anything.  Usually its because I've had more intelligent conversations with the paper weight on my desk

I believe the earth is around 6,008 years old because that is what the Bible says. And you can't believe some part of the bible, you have to believe all the bible, you can't cherry pick what you like and don't like. Anyways, I done with you, because the fact is, if you and I were face to face you wouldn't be talk sh**t to me, because you hind behind your computer. So why don't you go talk to your paper weight again, I'm sure it likes you.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2008, 02:42:38 PM »

I rest my case.

DTWL, why do you hate me? Why do you always cut me down? Is it because you were picked on in school, and know you try to make your self feel bigger by picking on someone over the computer? You are a sorry excuse for a man.
In this particular instance its because someone who believes the Earth is 6,008 years old obviously will believe anything.  Usually its because I've had more intelligent conversations with the paper weight on my desk

I believe the earth is around 6,008 years old because that is what the Bible says. And you can't believe some part of the bible, you have to believe all the bible, you can't cherry pick what you like and don't like. Anyways, I done with you, because the fact is, if you and I were face to face you wouldn't be talk sh**t to me, because you hind behind your computer. So why don't you go talk to your paper weight again, I'm sure it likes you.

Its scary that he watches the Flintstones like its a documentary.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2008, 02:48:40 PM »

I rest my case.

Whatever else you may think about Josh, he sure has got Dwdl's number.

Although I doubt Down's paperweight likes him. I suppose it's just learnt that deadpan is better than dead.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2008, 04:24:02 PM »

I rest my case.

When I first learned that Creationists still existed, I couldn't believe it. Considering how much evidence there is in favor of a billions of years old universe, it seems fundamentally untenable to believe that the Earth's only 6,000 years old. Then again, maybe that's just me, actually believing empirical evidence over the say-so of Genesis (which probably was not meant to be taken literally). Wink
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2008, 04:32:42 PM »

I rest my case.

When I first learned that Creationists still existed, I couldn't believe it. Considering how much evidence there is in favor of a billions of years old universe, it seems fundamentally untenable to believe that the Earth's only 6,000 years old. Then again, maybe that's just me, actually believing empirical evidence over the say-so of Genesis (which probably was not meant to be taken literally). Wink

Hey.  I believe a supreme being created the universe, i just choose not to take Genesis all that literally.

Damnit I have the Flintstones tune in my head...When you're with the Flintstones...you're gonna have a yabba dabba do time...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2008, 04:34:02 PM »

The Goldmine always caves in when we decide to debate while inside.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2008, 04:38:03 PM »

The Goldmine always caves in when we decide to debate while inside.

Quiet Strumpet.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2008, 04:43:57 PM »

I rest my case.

Hey.  I believe a supreme being created the universe, i just choose not to take Genesis all that literally.

Damnit I have the Flintstones tune in my head...When you're with the Flintstones...you're gonna have a yabba dabba do time...

I used to be very religious. I just never took the story of Creation as anything more than a metaphor (& I assumed everyone else saw it the same way).
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies