Comedy Goldmine VII: Straight-to-DVD Christmas Special (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:02:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine VII: Straight-to-DVD Christmas Special (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine VII: Straight-to-DVD Christmas Special  (Read 84250 times)
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« on: August 15, 2008, 01:34:12 PM »

YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 12:47:24 AM »

Didn't she once sleep with a black guy? There's another hint for Obama.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 04:46:45 PM »

The Goldmine always caves in when we decide to debate while inside.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 12:56:49 AM »

You have problems.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 04:20:46 PM »

i was unaware that james buchanan had endorsed a presidential candidate.

but according to lief's sig he has.  when did this happen?
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 11:38:10 PM »

I hate trendy, "hip" things. Yes, I understand that many people my age are the exact opposite, but I feel that trendy things stink.

Another thing I hate is defeatism. Liberals want to lose, in every circumstance. Every four years, the Democratic nominee says how "bad things are" whether it is economically, or on the foreign policy front. Liberals also tend to give the benefit of the doubt to the bad guy, while critizing the good guys, like military, police and government. I believe well structured and small government that can be effective is good, but when liberals wish to turn everything (even the healthcare of our citizens) into the hands of government...I go sour.

I hate homophobic views so much. I am not talking about the types that think it is immoral to be gay or just think it is kinda gross, I am talking about the type of people that downright hate LGBT's and want them to die. It makes me sick that anyone in the 21st century would want somebody to die because of them being born in a certain way. I have met people like this before too and once when I tried saying, that they were pretty intolerant because of this and that it was wrong they called me gay back. Huh
Forgive me for making this thread but I had to rant at this immoral, gross view.

Look fella, I was in grade school tracking Clinton vs. Dole while you were in the crib looking at that annoying spinning thing hanging down. Gay people are entitled to all equal rights....but when it comes to gay marriage, marriage itself is a sacred union between a MAN and a WOMAN. That's it. Ever hear Percy Sledge? "When a MAN loves a WOMAN..." Come on, friend...it got shot down just 48 months ago in tons of states across the country!

Here's a picture of Jack Lemmon for the hell of it...we miss you Jack...

YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 11:44:20 AM »

YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 03:59:55 PM »

You know me...many say I'm "old fashioned" for a 19 year old guy. But, I found the whole "Obama Text Message Running Mate" thing to be very girly and immature.

I'm not saying I've never sent text messages before...but I just picture some bimbo chick checking her "cell" to see if "Barry" left a "text". It's so trendy...and I hate changing, trendy stuff.

Therefore, I'm glad it isn't a big deal anymore.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 09:42:33 PM »

I'm really surprised he isn't mentioned more. A year ago I expected him to be the number one candidate for VP on the GOP side.

Some no name congressman from Indiana was the top choice?

(Yes I know he ran for Minority Whip or something but he lost, so it doesn't matter.)

if you are going to consider representatives for vp...they should be titans...like chet edwards.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 10:31:00 PM »

YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2008, 12:18:01 AM »

YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2008, 01:13:22 AM »

yea right, little things like hur hur.....all black people are ghetto....hur hur.........aren't racist.....just little jokes!!! hur hur. disgusting
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2008, 11:41:33 AM »

Obama Speech Stage Resembles Ancient Greek Temple

I think it's cool.  He should wear a laurel wreath on his head and a toga for the speech.  The short one that wraps only around the waist and lets you see his manly chest.  McCain should then one-up him by riding out in a chariot pulled by a team of horses.  Dressed in Caesar reds and wielding a big, heavy sword.  Then McCain dismounts and swaggers past a dozen hungry and snarling, but chained, lions, and steps in front of Obama, symbolizing the cultural and economic ascent of pugilistic Rome over democratic Greece.

"Friends and countrymen, I come neither to praise nor to bury George Bush, but to kick Obama's ass."

"Oh, yeah?  Want a piece of this, wonder bread?  Caveat emptor, bitch." 

And the crowd goes wild and demands a McCain-Obama wrestling match.  To the death.

YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 06:46:52 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

---

I smell a set-up...I starting to think that NONE of those mentioned to be gathering in Dayton is the VP pick!

You're right. While they're there, a portal to Alaska will open, and Sarah Palin will step through flanked by angels of the Lord to accept her rightful place by John McCain's side.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2008, 06:31:09 PM »

Has Winfield been heard of since the news broke?

Andrew, I wouldn't be surprised if he'll probably be crying himself to sleep tonight about it.

I just hope he's not hanging from his ceiling fan.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2008, 11:47:19 PM »

Hey, just based off experience. I've yet to meet anyone under 30 who hasn't seen it.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 03:35:37 PM »

Natural progression of a Supersoulty topic:  Reasonable ---> Irritating ---> Extremely irritating

This usually happens within the first five posts.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2008, 12:25:22 AM »

County-wise it would have been, but I suspect voter fraud in Tulsa would give it narrowly to McVain.

YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2008, 12:28:58 AM »

BRTD finally admits that emo is about cutting yourself, moaning about how nobody understands you, and dying your hair black!

No, it's a song lyric, and it's not about cutting yourself, nor does it even refer to dying your hair black anywhere.

So the phrase "Watch as I am paid to cut myself" doesn't refer to cutting yourself???

Nope.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2008, 11:40:50 PM »

And really Ronnie, your pessimism is really annoying me. If you're that sure your side has lost, change your signature. Playing into the left's hands on this forum by constantly exclaiming we're hopeless doesn't help our cause. Your sig and now this poll by mocking anyone who thinks McCain has a chance is over the top. You aren't Lief or anyone like that, but it seems like he made Two weeks ago it was McCain's race to lose, and now it's shifted. 2 weeks from now, who knows where we'll be. This is still a fluid race. It ain't over till its over.

Historians will clearly blame McCain's loss on Ronnie's Internet forum signature.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2008, 10:15:06 AM »

I have similar sad women feelings, too man.

I was at my mother's wedding reception, and decided to take pleasure in dancing with every attractive woman there, flirting, ect. Not to brag (trust me, I'm insecure) I probably danced and flirted with up to a dozen women, and they seemed to like me, but the ones I liked the best (who were the oldest) constantly were saying, "I'm too old for you" or "You're too young for me". The mother of a girl who went to school with my younger sister was there...offered me to come outside so she could have a cigarette...she's mentioning how her "husband is away" and mentioning where her car is, ect. Then, she wanted to go back in...I guess I was looking at it the wrong way, you know? I asked her to dance, and she said, "I'm too old for you."

Add to this that tons of the best women are MARRIED...it sucks. I'm dancing with this 41 year old beauty in a tight dress, dark pantyhose and high heels, brown hair, sexy as hell...and I sang along to "Don't Stop Believin'" and she yelled out, "I can't believe you know the words!"

All this talk of divorce in the world...and every woman I meet is married. I was invited to a bar by a hot 31 year old that I danced to "(I've Had) the Time of My Life" with. (They liked me because I thought they were college-aged friends when they were actually a young mother and teenage daughter duo). I couldn't go since I had driven to the reception with my sister...but if I had my own car...I would've gone.

Where are all those "I am 35 and want a 20 year old stud for a few months" women? Is it fair that a 40 year old guy could date a 20 year old woman...but a 40 year old woman refuses to be intimate with a 20 year old guy?

My friends, life isn't fair.

i was once told by someone that if a woman ever dumps you she is either riding another horse or putting the saddle on one.

of course this person was a misogynist.  so take it with a grain of salt.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2008, 04:23:27 PM »

I will say to anyone who wins:  "After you the deluge." 

Heavens knows you've been practising already...

I'll say to any candidate that wins, "After you the deluge."

After you, the deluge.  One term, whoever wins.

I would say to President McCain:  "After you the deluge."

I will say to whomever wins "After you, the deluge."

I said "After you, the deluge," which is a play on the line by Louis XV.  I intend to say that to whoever wins.

I would not call 1968 and 2004 reaignments, though I think we are heading for one, hence my saying to whomever wins, "After you, the deluge."

"After you, the deluge," is what I will say to the winner of the 2008 election.

As I've said, I will tell whomever wins, "After you, the deluge."

I would tell any candidate elected, "After you, the deluge."

I would say to any candidate, "After us, the deluge."

Still, my "pigeon entrails" prediction was for a Republican victory in 2008.  "After us, the deluge."

I think if Obama wins, he's better turn to Michelle and quote Mdme. de Pompadour:

After us, the deluge.

It's literal translations is, "After me the deluge (flood, or storm)."  It is sometimes rendered as "After us, the deluge."
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2008, 01:45:26 PM »

YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2008, 07:53:54 PM »

The left wing media has set a female presidency back 20 years at least. The way the lying media has treated Palin this year is horrific. I bet they could sandbag Jesus Christ if he was someones running mate.

Wouldn't be hard. He talked with dictators without preconditions, redistributed the wealth and there are significant doubts about whether or not he was a Christian.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2008, 12:42:08 PM »

I blame it on blacks.  If they would just care about something, they could make the state solid blue.  Also, Wicker's lies helped him a lot.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies