Comedy Goldmine VII: Straight-to-DVD Christmas Special (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:07:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine VII: Straight-to-DVD Christmas Special (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine VII: Straight-to-DVD Christmas Special  (Read 84252 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 18, 2008, 04:54:18 PM »

He will be in NC tomorrow too.. Maybe he will fly their early due to Fay, and name his VP their..

I think you've cracked it.  it will be John Edwards.

No, I don't think the VP will be from NC.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 12:03:14 PM »

Just a little bit...I would never be a "puking party beer keg"-type. I hate that stuff.

I played squirt gun with the kid...clearly he beat me down too easy....

Why is that funny?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 02:28:30 PM »

Mike Naso has posted some funny stuff, but this wasn't his best work.

I love that he has an election dream every single week.

Only two election night dreams. I had one a year or so ago where Rudy was conceding to Hillary...I woke up and remember saying to myself, "We REALLY need McCain." LOL

Keystone Phil and I were talking on the phone just a few hours before my nap, and one of the topics was Keystone Phil's trip to a McCain/Palin rally as well as us maybe meeting up to hang out on election night this fall. I also was mad about something "Nixon Now" had done...and he often holds an "I-Phone" or "Blackberry" or whatever...and I wonder if the hostility I got from a trendy young guy in that dream was a subconscious thing about being angry with "Nixon Now".

Then again...maybe I just shouldn't have eaten that Pasta for lunch before my nap....
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 09:38:23 AM »

Mostly right, though I use my left regularly for a few things.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 11:55:17 AM »

Is it funny that I drink coffee while holding my mug with my left hand? Methinks your mind is in some sort of gutter if what I think you're thinking is what first came to your mind.

when I broke my right arm about five years back, my left hand was pressed into emergency duty on that front.  it was brutal.  it took like an hour every single time.

Wow, informative!

Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 05:27:35 PM »

Outer Banks, NC - July 1993
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 06:37:07 PM »

Candy cigarette. What is so strange is I vividly remember that trip and my life even before then...and that was 15 years ago. I still remember the candy store we went to...Saltwater Taffy...candy cigarettes...it was great.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 12:40:21 AM »

I have similar sad women feelings, too man.

I was at my mother's wedding reception, and decided to take pleasure in dancing with every attractive woman there, flirting, ect. Not to brag (trust me, I'm insecure) I probably danced and flirted with up to a dozen women, and they seemed to like me, but the ones I liked the best (who were the oldest) constantly were saying, "I'm too old for you" or "You're too young for me". The mother of a girl who went to school with my younger sister was there...offered me to come outside so she could have a cigarette...she's mentioning how her "husband is away" and mentioning where her car is, ect. Then, she wanted to go back in...I guess I was looking at it the wrong way, you know? I asked her to dance, and she said, "I'm too old for you."

Add to this that tons of the best women are MARRIED...it sucks. I'm dancing with this 41 year old beauty in a tight dress, dark pantyhose and high heels, brown hair, sexy as hell...and I sang along to "Don't Stop Believin'" and she yelled out, "I can't believe you know the words!"

All this talk of divorce in the world...and every woman I meet is married. I was invited to a bar by a hot 31 year old that I danced to "(I've Had) the Time of My Life" with. (They liked me because I thought they were college-aged friends when they were actually a young mother and teenage daughter duo).

Where are all those "I am 35 and want a 20 year old stud for a few months" women? Is it fair that a 40 year old guy could date a 20 year old woman...but a 40 year old woman refuses to be intimate with a 20 year old guy?

My friends, life isn't fair.

Using others' pain for laughing expense?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 12:51:04 AM »

I have similar sad women feelings, too man.

I was at my mother's wedding reception, and decided to take pleasure in dancing with every attractive woman there, flirting, ect. Not to brag (trust me, I'm insecure) I probably danced and flirted with up to a dozen women, and they seemed to like me, but the ones I liked the best (who were the oldest) constantly were saying, "I'm too old for you" or "You're too young for me". The mother of a girl who went to school with my younger sister was there...offered me to come outside so she could have a cigarette...she's mentioning how her "husband is away" and mentioning where her car is, ect. Then, she wanted to go back in...I guess I was looking at it the wrong way, you know? I asked her to dance, and she said, "I'm too old for you."

Add to this that tons of the best women are MARRIED...it sucks. I'm dancing with this 41 year old beauty in a tight dress, dark pantyhose and high heels, brown hair, sexy as hell...and I sang along to "Don't Stop Believin'" and she yelled out, "I can't believe you know the words!"

All this talk of divorce in the world...and every woman I meet is married. I was invited to a bar by a hot 31 year old that I danced to "(I've Had) the Time of My Life" with. (They liked me because I thought they were college-aged friends when they were actually a young mother and teenage daughter duo).

Where are all those "I am 35 and want a 20 year old stud for a few months" women? Is it fair that a 40 year old guy could date a 20 year old woman...but a 40 year old woman refuses to be intimate with a 20 year old guy?

My friends, life isn't fair.

Oh. My. God. One of the best posts in a long time. I don't know where to begin. The sad thing is that Naso thinks that this is a serious hardship.

I bolded my favorite parts.

The problem is a lack of any hardships, Phil.

I can play the BOLD game, too, my dear friend.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 06:11:52 PM »

Mike Naso is my hero...

Gov. Sarah Palin was re-elected Governor of Alaska in 2010 (a year in which Republicans made some small but sizeable gains).
this is in the vein of the time you said Naso said he believes in "Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints"

I don't recall any such quote.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 06:13:42 PM »

I do miss those days...
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=92B8EE5AF9C26F83
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2008, 09:11:01 PM »

If I ever find myself with millions of dollars of extra cash, I'd have Naso create a featured film just to see what it would be like.

Any suggestions for films or movie trailers?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2008, 04:06:37 PM »

Keep in mind that BRTD has a wholly different definition of emo from the rest of mainstream society.

And that if I had my way, we'd have special police units to enforce the laws against retarded "fake emo" haircuts. Patrols would swarm the streets, and anyone with hair over one eye would be tasered, dragged to a facility, and had their head forcibly shaved.

Too bad BRTD isn't Kim Jong Il's heir to North Korea.  I'd love to see him run the country.

BRTD running a country as a dictator and a feature-length film directed by Mike Naso.  Those are two things I'd like to see.

What about a Naso feature-length film about a country run by BRTD as a dictator?

I'm pumped on coffee right now...so let me get to work on some stuff.

Let's just say...Keystone Phil as a mob boss.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies