Wjat Gore states do you think could be trouble for Edwards/Kerry
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:50:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Wjat Gore states do you think could be trouble for Edwards/Kerry
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Wjat Gore states do you think could be trouble for Edwards/Kerry  (Read 4518 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2004, 06:19:26 PM »

I agree with Beef's analysis of Wisonsin.

In April 2003, Bush had a 12 point lead over Kerry and Gephardt in New York.
zachman

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2004, 10:04:10 PM »

I live in Minnesota and have seen no sort of turn toward Bush, rather against him. But the polls here show pretty standard to the nation as a whole, so I say it'll be a bellweather, if the Dem wins he'll win Minnesota, easily. Although if the Dems are that high up in Wisconsin it even improves the chances here.

and people are making too much of a big deal out of the 2002 elections. The only reason the Republicans did so well was because they had high turnout due to being pissed off at the Wellstone memorial which the media definately made a mountain out of a molehill of. Plus not a single Republican statewide office holder got over 50%. And now people act like we've become Utah. geez.

I actually think the 2002 elections will work against bush because they made the Democrats here really mad and thus they'll be working overtime this year.

Good! From Beef's message the other day it seemed like Bush had gained in Wisconsin. I picked Wisconsin because it was the only state of the Upper Midwest without an early dem. campaign. I don't really know what state Bush could gain with other than New Mexico. Oregon has the same liberal patterns as states like Wisconsin, Vermont and Maine so I'll keep that for the dems. Pennsylvania is my current guess. Maine could be on the reverse page that NH is on, and Bush's vacationing there a few days a year could keep the democrats away, but that is pretty unlikely.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies