Wjat Gore states do you think could be trouble for Edwards/Kerry (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:33:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Wjat Gore states do you think could be trouble for Edwards/Kerry (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wjat Gore states do you think could be trouble for Edwards/Kerry  (Read 4545 times)
Demrepdan

« on: February 19, 2004, 01:11:37 AM »

New Mexico would definitely be in danger for Kerry. I don't know about Iowa, I mean...those candidates were practically LIVING there for the Iowa Caucus. I think Iowa won't forget them. Plus Iowa is a state that has lost many jobs. Minnesota will probably go Republican, but not by a great majority. Pennsylvania may be in slight jeopardy...but after the steel tariffs..and the lost jobs..and blah blah blah....I don't know. (Maybe Secretary Tom Ridge can go back there and say..."Hey! Remember me?!")

Oregon?...ehhh...maybe...but I doubt it would go Republican. I think Michigan will go Dem no matter who gets nominated. And of course...so will Illinois. But I wouldn't be surprised if all the states aforementioned.....ends up going Republican.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies