MN-SurveyUSA: Ahead of GOP convention, race is getting closer
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:29:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  MN-SurveyUSA: Ahead of GOP convention, race is getting closer
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: MN-SurveyUSA: Ahead of GOP convention, race is getting closer  (Read 2611 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2008, 11:57:13 PM »

Is 54% popular enough to swing a state? Also note that number would no doubt drop if he was added to the ticket.

Dude, seriously, it's time to grow up. I've told you countless times that Pawlenty will not swing the state. Get over it. Stop using that as an argument.

No you haven't said so, however you seem to be trying to debunk my responses to others on this thread WHY he wouldn't. If you agree with me that Pawlenty will not deliver Minnesota, then why bother, and who cares about his approval?

Uh, yes, I have said so. I've had this argument with you several times. We had one just a few weeks ago.

What I'm debunking is the idea that his victory in 2006 was an underachievement. I'm saying that the guy is popular and certainly would help the ticket in the state. He would not singlehandedley swing the state. Get it through your thick head.

Do you think he would help more than Kaine in Virginia?

Probably the same amount.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2008, 11:58:29 PM »

Is 54% popular enough to swing a state? Also note that number would no doubt drop if he was added to the ticket.

Dude, seriously, it's time to grow up. I've told you countless times that Pawlenty will not swing the state. Get over it. Stop using that as an argument.

No you haven't said so, however you seem to be trying to debunk my responses to others on this thread WHY he wouldn't. If you agree with me that Pawlenty will not deliver Minnesota, then why bother, and who cares about his approval?

Uh, yes, I have said so. I've had this argument with you several times. We had one just a few weeks ago.

What I'm debunking is the idea that his victory in 2006 was an underachievement. I'm saying that the guy is popular and certainly would help the ticket in the state. He would not singlehandedley swing the state. Get it through your thick head.

Do you think he would help more than Kaine in Virginia?

Probably the same amount.

So in other words, not much (since I'm sure you'd argue Virginia still is at least 50/50 with Obama/Kaine.)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2008, 12:00:22 AM »

So in other words, not much (since I'm sure you'd argue Virginia still is at least 50/50 with Obama/Kaine.)

Sure
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies