Swift Boat Veterans attack John McCain
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:20:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Swift Boat Veterans attack John McCain
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Swift Boat Veterans attack John McCain  (Read 6752 times)
nomorelies

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 07, 2004, 09:06:02 AM »

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/mccain_myth.htm

Some of my favourite pieces.

Citizens for Life, a New Hampshire group, complained in ads that McCain once referred to the Leisure World senior citizens home as ''Seizure World.''

McCain, reveling in adoration at a June 1998 Republican fund-raiser and sure his joke would go no further, said: "Do you know why Chelsea Clinton is so ugly? Because Janet Reno is her father."

"The nice thing about Alzheimer's is you get to hide your own Easter eggs," John McCain said to reporters while sitting in his campaign bus.

Senator John McCain, in a provocative and politically risky speech, sharply criticized leaders of the religious right on Monday as ''agents of intolerance'' allied to his rival, Governor George W. Bush, and denounced what he said were the tactics of ''division and slander.''
Specifically, Mr. McCain singled out the evangelists Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell as ''corrupting influences on religion and politics'' and said parts of the religious right were divisive and even un-American.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 09:14:07 AM »

Not the Swift Vets.  Your "spin" skills need work.
nomorelies

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 09:17:49 AM »
« Edited: September 07, 2004, 09:20:10 AM by nomorelies »

YES MODU

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/mccain_swift.htm
Wakie
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2004, 09:22:39 AM »

At long last, have the Bush people no decency?
nomorelies

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2004, 09:24:00 AM »

Karl Rove was trained by Nixon so what do you expect.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2004, 09:24:26 AM »

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/mccain_myth.htm

Some of my favourite pieces.

Citizens for Life, a New Hampshire group, complained in ads that McCain once referred to the Leisure World senior citizens home as ''Seizure World.''

McCain, reveling in adoration at a June 1998 Republican fund-raiser and sure his joke would go no further, said: "Do you know why Chelsea Clinton is so ugly? Because Janet Reno is her father."

"The nice thing about Alzheimer's is you get to hide your own Easter eggs," John McCain said to reporters while sitting in his campaign bus.

While all these quotes can not be proven as their are no real sources I still laughed my ass off! Seizure World LMFAO!

nomorelies

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2004, 09:25:40 AM »

StatesRights DID you go to your bush campaign rally on sunday? how was it?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2004, 09:26:49 AM »

StatesRights DID you go to your bush campaign rally on sunday? how was it?

Umm..no dude I live in Florida. Look at the Avatar! We had other problems on Sunday.
nomorelies

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2004, 09:29:18 AM »

So you didnt go to church then. shame oh well sure your `ll go next sunday.

Could you ask the guy who runs the church why your name was given to Karl Rove?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2004, 09:31:03 AM »

Could you ask the guy who runs the church why your name was given to Karl Rove?

You're an idiot. You wanker.
nomorelies

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2004, 09:38:49 AM »

Statesright i am asking you fair questions.

In 2002, Karl Rove demanded that all churches send names and addresses of those that attend church. Last time i checked Senator you attend Church. Now i have meet around 40 people in Winnebago County that no longer attend church because they discovered that there parish is supporting George Bush. Christianity is being damaged by Karl Rove.

I am not a religious man. i hav never questioned someones faith until i discovered that Republicans use faith as a way to vote Republicanism.

76% of those that attend Church once a week voted Republican in 2000. This will rise dramatically as Karl Rove has the names of every American that attends Church. You are noe of Roves poodles.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2004, 09:40:16 AM »

In 2002, Karl Rove demanded that all churches send names and addresses of those that attend church. Last time i checked Senator you attend Church. Now i have meet around 40 people in Winnebago County that no longer attend church because they discovered that there parish is supporting George Bush. Christianity is being damaged by Karl Rove.

I am not a religious man. i hav never questioned someones faith until i discovered that Republicans use faith as a way to vote Republicanism.

76% of those that attend Church once a week voted Republican in 2000. This will rise dramatically as Karl Rove has the names of every American that attends Church. You are noe of Roves poodles.

YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME DON'T YOU?  OFF YOU MORON. I never said I go to church and quit feeding that BULLSH*T about Karl Rove. Show me your ing proof of it or take your a** back to England where you belong.
nomorelies

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2004, 09:48:19 AM »

Statesright: take a breath and calm down.

i have a legitmate case to be in America as i have a comapny that employs 350 people. I pay taxes that go to this government. i dont get a right to vote but i am allowed to question the policies of this administration as i contribute to the local economy of Wisconsin.

Your anger over the issue of Karl Rove is understandable. I was shocked when i recieved letters over the issue. If you would like prove then i recommend this book: The Right Nation: Conservative Power in America.

I know that your upset. but Republcian are using your faith to vote Republican. I think that is wrong as religion should be seperate from politics. Unfortunately Karl Rove disagrees with that notion.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2004, 09:50:44 AM »

Statesright: take a breath and calm down.

i have a legitmate case to be in America as i have a comapny that employs 350 people. I pay taxes that go to this government. i dont get a right to vote but i am allowed to question the policies of this administration as i contribute to the local economy of Wisconsin.

Your anger over the issue of Karl Rove is understandable. I was shocked when i recieved letters over the issue. If you would like prove then i recommend this book: The Right Nation: Conservative Power in America.

I know that your upset. but Republcian are using your faith to vote Republican. I think that is wrong as religion should be seperate from politics. Unfortunately Karl Rove disagrees with that notion.

No, I am angry at you just assuming you know so much about me. Politics should be a part of religion. Especially since the Democrats are so morally corrupt.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2004, 09:51:44 AM »

Sometimes I wish you'd engage your brain before engaging your fingers.  Most of the Churches in Florida did not have service on Sunday due to the Hurricane.  Millions of people were evacuated . . . remember?  Now apologize to States, and ask how he and his house faired during the storm.
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2004, 09:59:01 AM »

Sometimes I wish you'd engage your brain before engaging your fingers.  Most of the Churches in Florida did not have service on Sunday due to the Hurricane.  Millions of people were evacuated . . . remember?  Now apologize to States, and ask how he and his house faired during the storm.

I am still waiting for Nomorefacts to apol;ogize for the lies he posted about me.  SOmehow I doubt the man who worships bin laden will apologize.

(Note:  My posts about Nomo follow the same stadard for truth and honesty he uses.)
nomorelies

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2004, 10:08:51 AM »
« Edited: September 07, 2004, 10:09:47 AM by nomorelies »

Tredrick : are you going to apologise to me. i dont worship bin laden. i want his head on a plate. i blame bush for not capturing bin laden as he promised the American people and the rest of the world that he would catch theman that killed 3000 people.

Thats why i want Bush out of the White House. Bin laden killed 3,000 people and should be locked up. he was surrounded in tora bora and bush let him go. thats what history will say. i hate chirac like the world hates bush. Bush allowed bin laden to run free.

i was for the war in iraq as Saddam had wmds..
Yet bush now runs on we got rid of a brutal dictator yet he supports President Karianov of Uzebekistan who boils people alive.

Statesrights i hope your house is fine. my house has been attacked by Republicans and i didnt see you condemn that. My gfs 4 year old niece was sleeping the other room when a brick shattered my front window.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2004, 10:08:59 AM »

Nomo is a limey to boot? Dang.

He's an embarassment to them at least, not the US.
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2004, 10:10:44 AM »
« Edited: September 07, 2004, 10:26:22 AM by Tredrick »

Tredrick : are you going to apologise to me. i dont worship bin laden. i want his head on a plate. i blame bush for not capturing bin laden as he promised the American people and the rest of the world that he would catch theman that killed 3000 people.

Thats why i want Bush out of the White House. Bin laden killed 3,000 people and should be locked up. he was surrounded in tora bora and bush let him go. thats what history will say. i hate chirac like the world hates bush. Bush allowed bin laden to run free.

i was for the war in iraq as Saddam was a brutal dictator.
Yet bush now runs on we got rid of a brutal dictator yet he supports President Karianov of Uzebekistan who boils people alive.

Statesrights i hope your house is fine. my house has been attacked by Republicans and i didnt see you condemn that. My gfs 4 year old niece was sleeping the other room when a brick shattered my front window.

I am emulating you, nomoretruths.  Do you apologize?  NEVER!

You post lies and lies and lies and lies and never respond when people call you on them.

I mean you are a person who said the worst part of 9-11 is that it did not kill every republican in the US.  I clearly remember that.

(Note:  My posts about Nomo follow the same stadard for truth and honesty he uses.)
teri
Rookie

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2004, 10:12:09 AM »

I must have missed the joke, but I just don't get it!!

1. Please explain how you think Karl Rove can DEMAND that a church do anything.
2.  How is Christianity being damaged?  Do you really think that Rove is so powerful that he could damage a 2000 year old religion.
3.  Assuming that  Rove has a list of all church members, how does that improve Republican voter turnout?

Help me out here, how does Karl do it?

nomorelies

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2004, 10:12:26 AM »

Why am i getting attacked by all these Republicans.

I ASK A FAIR QUESTION

how is bush going to pay for reforms in social security and not raise taxes.

And i get called names for raising fair questions.

Every american knows that if you go to chruch once a week you are highly likely to vote Republican. Karl Rove has used the church for political gain.

STATESRIGTHS how are deomcrats morally corrupt?
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2004, 10:13:10 AM »

TROLL
nomorelies

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2004, 10:19:50 AM »

Teri : the right nation : conservative america.

A fair balanced book. https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=7943

Conservatives were defending me.

Karl Rove improves turnout by using the volunteers on the ground to get them registered, encourage them to vtoe. If they are registered democrat then there are targeted as "Bush democrats".

The names of all the people who attend chruch was apart of a campaign in 2002 in which Karl Rove sent Republican money to churches that promoted Republican policy. Like the people in Ohio that hold Republican meetings, call conservative radio shows Rove does the same with the church. You have campaigner of the week where you recieve official bush products.  

teri
Rookie

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2004, 10:20:49 AM »

Why am i getting attacked by all these Republicans.

I ASK A FAIR QUESTION

how is bush going to pay for reforms in social security and not raise taxes.

And i get called names for raising fair questions.

Every american knows that if you go to chruch once a week you are highly likely to vote Republican. Karl Rove has used the church for political gain.

STATESRIGTHS how are deomcrats morally corrupt?

Disregard my earlier questions.  Now I get your humor.
How are democrates morally corrupt?  Very Funny.

??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2004, 10:20:58 AM »

And he's going on O'Reilly to boot. lol
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length