Swift Boat Veterans attack John McCain
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:04:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Swift Boat Veterans attack John McCain
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Swift Boat Veterans attack John McCain  (Read 6750 times)
AuH2O
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2004, 10:21:46 AM »

Problem is, he'll fit right in with the other Democrats.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2004, 10:22:52 AM »

Why am i getting attacked by all these Republicans.

I ASK A FAIR QUESTION

how is bush going to pay for reforms in social security and not raise taxes.

And i get called names for raising fair questions.

That is a different thread, Nomo.  
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2004, 10:24:28 AM »

Teri : the right nation : conservative america.

A fair balanced book. https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=7943

Conservatives were defending me.

Karl Rove improves turnout by using the volunteers on the ground to get them registered, encourage them to vtoe. If they are registered democrat then there are targeted as "Bush democrats".

The names of all the people who attend chruch was apart of a campaign in 2002 in which Karl Rove sent Republican money to churches that promoted Republican policy. Like the people in Ohio that hold Republican meetings, call conservative radio shows Rove does the same with the church. You have campaigner of the week where you recieve official bush products.  

How about all the black churches that have been suckered in by the Democrats?
nomorelies

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2004, 10:28:52 AM »

Right you are modu.

Teri i will address ever point you made.

1) Rove demanded that the church give the names and the addresses of the people that attend church for money.

2)Christianity is being damaged as democrats no-longer feel welcome at church. i have recieved letters from democrats in Winnebago that no-longer attend church because they feel unwelcome for voting for Kerry.

3) Its improves Republican turnout as Republican volunteers can go to the addresses of those that arent registered Republicans. Those that are democrat are known as "bush democrats " that are targeted to convert to vote for bush.

Teri sorry i didnt address all your points. hope this helps. any more qs i will answer. im getting hit from all angles here.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2004, 10:32:11 AM »

Right you are modu.

Teri i will address ever point you made.

1) Rove demanded that the church give the names and the addresses of the people that attend church for money.

2)Christianity is being damaged as democrats no-longer feel welcome at church. i have recieved letters from democrats in Winnebago that no-longer attend church because they feel unwelcome for voting for Kerry.

3) Its improves Republican turnout as Republican volunteers can go to the addresses of those that arent registered Republicans. Those that are democrat are known as "bush democrats " that are targeted to convert to vote for bush.

Teri sorry i didnt address all your points. hope this helps. any more qs i will answer. im getting hit from all angles here.

What about black churches being campaigned in by Democrats for years on end?
nomorelies

« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2004, 10:32:24 AM »

Staterights : the issue of black churches.

Rove has the names and addresses of them. But whats the point as most vote democrat  if you have a congregation of 400 (276 registered Rep, 40 demand 184 not registered). Isn`t it better to spend time registerring the 184 that arent with the republican volunteers on the ground and then try and convert the 40 "bush democrats".
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2004, 10:34:17 AM »

Staterights : the issue of black churches.

Rove has the names and addresses of them. But whats the point as most vote democrat  if you have a congregation of 400 (276 registered Rep, 40 demand 184 not registered). Isn`t it better to spend time registerring the 184 that arent with the republican volunteers on the ground and then try and convert the 40 "bush democrats".

You didn't answer the question. Isn't it a double standard that you criticize Republicans for campaigning in churches yet Democrats have done it for years?
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2004, 10:39:52 AM »

Nomo:

What about Bill CLinton's anti-Bush rant in a black church last month?  His pro-Kerry rally in the Landmark Riverside Church in Manhattan .  

This is not the first time he has done this.  He did the same for Gray Davis before the recall.
nomorelies

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2004, 10:43:08 AM »

If democrats have campaigned in churches then are wrong to do so as the church is free to everyone. But to my knowledge i haven`t seen Republican women or people of the church endorsing democratic leaders. If you can correct me then i will apologise.

But Rove gives money for the names and addresses of people that attend church for money. Statesrigths you attend church i know you do. I know Karl Rove like no other person in the world. I watch every move he makes because he is a Nixon boy. I know that he has your records and in consequence so do i.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2004, 10:44:38 AM »

If democrats have campaigned in churches then are wrong to do so as the church is free to everyone. But to my knowledge i haven`t seen Republican women or people of the church endorsing democratic leaders. If you can correct me then i will apologise.

But Rove gives money for the names and addresses of people that attend church for money. Statesrigths you attend church i know you do. I know Karl Rove like no other person in the world. I watch every move he makes because he is a Nixon boy. I know that he has your records and in consequence so do i.

No, I don't attend church you moron. Get a clue..man O'Reilly is going to have so much fun with you when I forward him all this stuff.
nomorelies

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2004, 10:49:59 AM »
« Edited: September 07, 2004, 10:53:04 AM by nomorelies »

Jeffrey Wallnofer is that your name senator staterights because according to Karl Roves list you go to church.

Patrick i `m being attacked by everyone that posts a thread . SO if i get a typo wrong give me abreak,

i didnt want to do this jeff but dont tell what i dont know.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2004, 10:52:24 AM »

My names in my profile you moron. Or you could just go to MSN and look up my profile.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2004, 10:57:05 AM »

Ok, enough of the "moron" stuff.  That doesn't help your case at all.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2004, 10:58:42 AM »
« Edited: September 07, 2004, 10:59:20 AM by Senator StatesRights »

Ok, enough of the "moron" stuff.  That doesn't help your case at all.

I always tell the truth. NOMO is a moron, plain and simple.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies