PA: Rasmussen: Another Kerry state under fire (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:50:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PA: Rasmussen: Another Kerry state under fire (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA: Rasmussen: Another Kerry state under fire  (Read 3277 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: August 21, 2008, 04:36:49 PM »

Good to see that PA is staying democrat even when Obama is admittedly losing his lead nationwide. CO,OH,NV and VA will decide this thing.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 04:44:51 PM »

Good to see that PA is staying democrat even when Obama is admittedly losing his lead nationwide. CO,OH,NV and VA will decide this thing.

My friends, this Obama lead is about the same as his lead nationally.

Well according to RCP Obama is leading by about 1.5 nationally. See after April 22nd I thought this would be one of those states that could go from being more dem than the average to more republican. Obviously that has not occurred and it is about a couple points more dem than the national average. Thus in a 50-50 race PA will vote democrat, even if it is by a few points. CO,OH and VA might end up being more interesting in a 50-50 race.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 04:59:01 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

It doesn't always work out that way but whatever.
[/quote]

Well if Obama decides to not even campaign in PA, then sure Mccain could walk away with the state in a 50-50 race. But it more likely that the race will be settled by states like CO,NV,OH and VA who really seem to be in the middle of the country currently. PA is like MI in the sense that it is so close yet so far for republicans.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 06:01:22 AM »

More solid than you make it out to be. You act like it is a total tossup, that is for states like Nevada, Colorado and Ohio not Pennsylvania.

Hahaha...

Oh, you silly, silly child. You're right. It won't be a total toss up like it has been for plenty of elections.

If there was a category between pure tossup and lean Obama, I would put PA there. I would also put NM,IA and MI in that category as well. Is that good enough for you o great one?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies