PiT/HappyWarrior for President June '09 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:51:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  PiT/HappyWarrior for President June '09 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PiT/HappyWarrior for President June '09  (Read 44646 times)
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« on: October 27, 2008, 01:58:42 AM »

Bgwah/Meeker by region:
83.3% Pacific
83.3% Southeast
53.8% Mideast
50% Midwest
50% Northeast
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 04:33:13 PM »

Excellent VP choice....and this ticket has my full support.

I can see that the JCP is already getting nervous about this team's chance of success, as evidenced by Marokai's recent comments.

Non-sense! As you should know, elections are my favorite part of Atlasia. This has the promise of being one of the most exciting Presidential elections in a while.

Unity tickets can be kind of boring, though I know I'm guilty of doing it twice... Smiley

But the DA-RPP alliance has been in the works since February (Remember the unsuccesful attempts for an AndrewCT/Duke ticket?) and the JCP (and anyone who isn't blind, really) has expected this alliance for months now.

The citizens spoke loud and clear in the last election, when a record turnout provided the centrist, progressive-minded DA with major gains in the Senate, while the JCP and RPP lost major players in their agenda. However, rather than attempt to push a strong, unilateral DA platform, our party agreed to look to the other Atlasian parties to promote an united front to solve the problems that confront us. This offer was not limited to PiT and the RPP. Similar outreach was extended to Lief and the JCP. The unwillingness of your party to work together with the DA, to even reply, is reminiscent of the agenda thus far promoted by your party. I would be happy to continue this conversation in private with you Marokai.

Please quit making stuff up.

I will say, though, that the RPP uses just as many of these supposed "zombie voters" and it amuses me that the DA will have no problem with it when it benefits them.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 04:56:08 PM »

The citizens spoke loud and clear in the last election, when a record turnout provided the centrist, progressive-minded DA with major gains in the Senate, while the JCP and RPP lost major players in their agenda. However, rather than attempt to push a strong, unilateral DA platform, our party agreed to look to the other Atlasian parties to promote an united front to solve the problems that confront us. This offer was not limited to PiT and the RPP. Similar outreach was extended to Lief and the JCP. The unwillingness of your party to work together with the DA, to even reply, is reminiscent of the agenda thus far promoted by your party. I would be happy to continue this conversation in private with you Marokai.

Thank you for providing such a meaningful and in-depth rebuttal. PM me if you would like clarification, but you may speak to Lief yourself. I assure you he received a message from me; one that he did not bother to respond to.

I was referring to your grandiose claims of epic victory in the last Senate election.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 05:14:39 PM »

Thank you for providing such a meaningful and in-depth rebuttal. PM me if you would like clarification, but you may speak to Lief yourself. I assure you he received a message from me; one that he did not bother to respond to.

I was referring to your grandiose claims of epic victory in the last Senate election.

I'm not allowed a little "rally the troops" rhetoric every now and then? Please, nit-picking my chosen oratory style won't help your campaign, nor does it belong in this thread.

It's not "rally the troops" rhetoric, it's blatant lying.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 05:47:36 PM »

I'm not allowed a little "rally the troops" rhetoric every now and then? Please, nit-picking my chosen oratory style won't help your campaign, nor does it belong in this thread.

It's not "rally the troops" rhetoric, it's blatant lying.

So your major problem is with the first sentence in that paragraph. That's all? Because it is pretty truthful. There was record turnout, the DA gained a lot and the JCP and RPP each lost major players in the Senate (Lief and SPC).

Where are the lies, sir? Give me proof. Otherwise, I am finished with this discussion. Your attempts and those of the JCP mudslingers will fail if the best you have is issues with my choice of phraseology.

First, Lief was not a member of the JCP then. We only had one seat up for re-election and we won it.

Secondly, you won your Senate seat because of me. You asked me, the dreaded evil zombie lord, for help. Even though I supposedly refuse to work with other parties, exemplified by my appointment of DA member Franzl as Attorney General, my retaining of DA member Hashemite in my cabinet, and my support of you to lead the constitutional convention. But I thought you seemed like a nice guy so I sent you some votes and you won. I was hoping it would be at the expense of DWTL or SPC. In hindsight, it was Lief who lost because of it and it upsets me, as he was a far superior Senator to you. Nevertheless, you would not have been elected without my help. So for you to make it sound like me successfully getting you elected was somehow a "loss" for the JCP is ridiculous. Of course, did it bother you that a "zombie" (a term I find to be disrespectful and stupid) like say, Jfern among others, was your means of victory? No. It's only a crime when the other side wins.

And you claim that Lief "ignored" your attempts for a unity JCP-DA ticket. Lief only announced that he was running this morning, well over a day after the PiT/Happy ticket had been announced. So I'm going to need some clarification here. How did you know he was running for President? And is it really fair to say he's "ignoring" you when he only made his announcement ~13 hours ago? You guys certainly never contacted me, the party chairman, about a unity ticket. I really need some explanation of your claims here, or I'm just going to have to assume you're making stuff up again.

Oh, I'm a mudslinger now. You and your cohorts have had your slime machine against me going on full blast for weeks now. I haven't minded, it's part of Atlasia. But you run away like a coward when I respond with the truth to your blatant lies and attacks.

So, sorry to sound so hostile, but you're proving to be nothing more than a lying and cowardly hypocrite.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies