What will be the closest senate race this year? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:26:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  What will be the closest senate race this year? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What will be the closest senate race this year?  (Read 6300 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: August 27, 2008, 06:48:54 PM »
« edited: August 27, 2008, 07:06:49 PM by Torie »

Minnesota or Colorado, but yes, it could be NC. Heck, it could even be NH. I have a bad feeling about Dole. Some of that may be colored by the fact, that when I see her or hear her, I think of a Stepford Wife. No doubt that is unfair, but I can't help it. If I were a swing voter, I would dump her myself.

Right now, none of the races really look all that skin tight to me. The GOP will drop Alaska, Virginia, NH, Colorado and NM, and all will be by more than 3% margins, is my guess as what is most likely. I expect Coleman and Smith to win by more than a 3% margin and Dole too, except if she doesn't. The Mississippi seat is almost certainly going GOP by more than a 3% margin, unless Wicker makes a big mistake.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 11:40:47 PM »

Ouch!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies