Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 31, 2014, 03:05:22 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  2008 Elections
| | |-+  Wow, Hillary just plunged the convention into CHAOS!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Wow, Hillary just plunged the convention into CHAOS!  (Read 9994 times)
black and white band photos
BRTD
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2008, 05:56:30 pm »
Ignore

Wow, what a disaster! Did you just see how Obama barely got a majority of the votes? Remember when those Hillary delegates staged that massive walkout? This uconvention is in extreme disarray and disunity!

We should've listened to J. J.!

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
Beet
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 05:58:31 pm »
Ignore

It looks like the Hillary people are rolling a large portly man by his belly... he is going across the convention floor toward a crowd of Obama kids.... Slam! They went down like bowling pins!

J. J.
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 05:59:14 pm »
Ignore

Wow, what a disaster! Did you just see how Obama barely got a majority of the votes? Remember when those Hillary delegates staged that massive walkout? This uconvention is in extreme disarray and disunity!

They just made a very big mistake.  Obama will not get the PUMAs.

J. J.

"Actually, .. now that you mention it...." 
- Londo Molari

"Every government are parliaments of whores.
The trouble is, in a democracy the whores are us." - P. J. O'Rourke

"Wa sala, wa lala."

(Zulu for, "You snooze, you lose.")
MSUfan
Jtfdem
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 4.70

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 06:45:15 pm »
Ignore

They just made a very big mistake.  Obama will not get the PUMAs.

I hope your predictions are as right as they were before. I just went on Hillaryis44.com and I read on how many people were posting. There was about 20 people posting a huge amount. I expect they, like the PUMA's, are really a smaller group of baby's than we think they are.
MODU
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 06:50:09 pm »
Ignore

I do think it is interesting how Pelosi quickly went from "All those that oppose the [voice vote]?" and went quickly into "2/3 have accepted the motion" ... never giving a chance for any "no's" to be heard.

Attention bloggers:  Join SeededBuzz and gain access to thousands of new readers.  Simply paste a link and summary of your article for community members to link back to, drawing more activity to your site.  Membership is FREE!

Visit MODU's Musings

"Anybody who doesn't appreciate what America has done and President Bush, let them go to hell." - Betty Dawisha, Iraqi vote
MSUfan
Jtfdem
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 4.70

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 06:52:47 pm »
Ignore

I do think it is interesting how Pelosi quickly went from "All those that oppose the [voice vote]?" and went quickly into "2/3 have accepted the motion" ... never giving a chance for any "no's" to be heard.

They did that every time they asked for a acclamation vote. Including procedural matters...
J. J.
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 06:59:38 pm »
Ignore

[/quote]

They did that every time they asked for a acclamation vote. Including procedural matters...

But this time, they noticed.  Not good.

J. J.

- Londo Molari

"Wa sala, wa lala."

Torie
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 07:03:20 pm »
Ignore

Well, given all the "chaos," I think the prudent thing to do, is call the balance of the convention off. Obama can fax the speech he was to give to the media, and Sean Hannity can read it on the air for us all. How does that sound?

By the way, I would be happy to read Bill Clinton's speech for him. I like his speeches.  I could do that on Olberman's show. I will pretend to be a Democrat. He won't be any the wiser, unless someone here rats me out.

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 07:05:23 pm »
Ignore

They always do that, like in the Senate/House, but even my Dem. roommate said something about that, and I don't think she should've said it quite that quickly.
J. J.
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 07:06:12 pm »
Ignore

Well, given all the "chaos," I think the prudent thing to do, is call the balance of the convention off. Obama can fax the speech he was to give to the media, and Sean Hannity can read it on the air for us all. How does that sound?

By the way, I would be happy to read Bill Clinton's speech for him. I like his speeches.  I could do that on Olberman's show. I will pretend to be a Democrat. He won't be any the wiser, unless someone here rats me out.

The damage has already been done, far away from the convention floor.  

J. J.

- Londo Molari

"Wa sala, wa lala."

J. J.
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2008, 07:07:11 pm »
Ignore

They always do that, like in the Senate/House, but even my Dem. roommate said something about that, and I don't think she should've said it quite that quickly.

A technical violation of the rules, but the PR is the problem.

J. J.

- Londo Molari

"Wa sala, wa lala."

Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2008, 07:09:04 pm »
Ignore

J.J. you are so funny.
J. J.
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2008, 07:12:38 pm »
Ignore

J.J. you are so funny.

No, BRTD is, because he doesn't see it.

J. J.

- Londo Molari

"Wa sala, wa lala."

Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
YaBB God
Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2008, 07:22:08 pm »
Ignore

J.J. you are so funny.

I don't see how this is bad, in fact this is very good for Obama. Just watch him pull away and stay ahead.
J. J.
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2008, 07:24:43 pm »
Ignore

J.J. you are so funny.

I don't see how this is bad, in fact this is very good for Obama. Just watch him pull away and stay ahead.

He was suppose to do that this summer; he didn't.  Same with the VP (and Biden, while not great, was not terrible either).

J. J.

- Londo Molari

"Wa sala, wa lala."

Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
YaBB God
Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 07:28:39 pm »
Ignore

J.J. you are so funny.

He was suppose to do that this summer; he didn't.  Same with the VP (and Biden, while not great, was not terrible either).

Just watch, when McSame loses badly in November. There is a movement that the polls don't pick up, and alot of people will be shocked on election day. McSame will not be able to keep up with Obama.
J. J.
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2008, 07:31:39 pm »
Ignore

J.J. you are so funny.

Just watch, when McSame loses badly in November. There is a movement that the polls don't pick up, and alot of people will be shocked on election day. McSame will not be able to keep up with Obama.

Much like the "victory" of John Kerry.  Oh, I forgot:

"Raymond Shaw Barack Obama is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life."

J. J.

- Londo Molari

"Wa sala, wa lala."

Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
YaBB God
Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2008, 07:35:48 pm »
Ignore

J.J. you are so funny.

"Raymond Shaw Barack Obama is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life."

John Kerry sucked and was a very bad pick for the Democrats. When swing voters step in that vote box they will see Obama vs McSame. They will think, Obama he talk about how he will change American, how he will take us on new path. Then they will see McSame and see that same views a Bush, how this past 8 years have been very bad. Then they will vote fore Obama, not McSame.
Ronnie
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2008, 07:38:00 pm »
Ignore

J.J. you are so funny.

John Kerry sucked and was a very bad pick for the Democrats. When swing voters step in that vote box they will see Obama vs McSame. They will think, Obama he talk about how he will change American, how he will take us on new path. Then they will see McSame and see that same views a Bush, how this past 8 years have been very bad. Then they will vote fore Obama, not McSame.

God damn, just call him McCain.  We get that you think McCain is like Bush, but it can get annoying when you say "McSame" ten times in one sentence.

Grow up, would you?

Born and raised in California
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
YaBB God
Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2008, 07:40:29 pm »
Ignore

J.J. you are so funny.

God damn, just call him McCain.  We get that you think McCain is like Bush, but it can get annoying when you say "McSame" ten times in one sentence.

Grow up, would you?

I'm just calling him what he is, Bush's twin.
Volatilesaff
MATCHU[D]
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -5.74

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 07:43:12 pm »
Ignore

HYSTERIA

and I think I love it.

Warren '16!
Ronnie
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2008, 07:44:09 pm »
Ignore

J.J. you are so funny.

Grow up, would you?

I'm just calling him what he is, Bush's twin.

Yeah, whatever.  Call him whatever you want.  In fact, you can call him f**cksame.

Grow the hell up - you aren't convincing anyone to vote for Obama, so what do you plan to accomplish?

Born and raised in California
J. J.
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2008, 07:47:52 pm »
Ignore

J.J. you are so funny.

Right now, Obama isn't, and he should have.  It's a new age with McCain; it's unknown with Obama.

J. J.

- Londo Molari

"Wa sala, wa lala."

Lunar
Moderators
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2008, 07:51:06 pm »
Ignore

What was JJ's quote, exactly?

this is real
J. J.
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2008, 08:07:26 pm »
Ignore

What was JJ's quote, exactly?

It was just general.  I have said that basically not to let the delegates vote annoys the PUMA-types.

J. J.

- Londo Molari

"Wa sala, wa lala."

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout